Thread: Rand Day: Paul on TV All Morning

Rand Day: Paul on TV All Morning

Hopefully, he got some sleep as it appears he will be on tv all morning to get his message out and it will be free.

http://www.whas11.com/community/blog...-94227459.html

Rand Paul is booked Wednesday morning on ABC's Good Morning America (watch in the first half-hour on WHAS11), NBC's Today Show, CBS's Early Show, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and with me sometime between all the national attention. Paul's campaign is controlling the satellite feed out of Bowling Green, where the satellite truck is parked outside Paul's campaign headquarters. Paul plans on awakening at 4am, but also plans to take a break from the media at noon.

ssforronpaul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please let's YouTube all of these!!!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Does anyone have a fox stream url?

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Does anyone have a fox stream url?
    fox is notorious for tracking down streams, seems they really have a problem with it whereas other news channels seem to care less or are okay with it. There was a fox stream on justin tv but it's been taken down just yesterday.

Here is a few other channel streams:

MSNBC:
    http://www.zahipedia.com/2010/01/28/...c-live-news/3/

CNN:
    http://www.lasvegasmixx.com/tv.html

ABC:
    http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-abc.html

NBC:
    http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nbc.html

CBS:
    http://www.justin.tv/supertvpc74#r=XJuXN28~
    Last edited by orenbus; 05-19-2010 at 05:14 AM.

has rand been on abc yet?

has rand been on abc yet?

Good Morning America starts at 7:00am, as far as I know he's only been on CNN so far.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Good Morning America starts at 7:00am, as far as I know he's only been on CNN so far.
    how was the fox and friends appearance?

how was the fox and friends appearance?
    Was not able to watch it personally someone else will have to fill us in.

Mika just said Rand will be on MSNBC in the next hour.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    which morning show has the biggest audience ?

Rand Paul on MSNBC now

any clue when he'll hit nbc and cbs?
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

CBS says he's "under fire" for holding his victory speech at country club. Who is he under fire from? CBS?
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    CBS says he's "under fire" for holding his victory speech at country club. Who is he under fire from? CBS?
    i hope they ask him, he will say its free, and it will show his fiscal conservative side

I thought it was kind of dumb to hold the event at a country club, it may have been more expensive to do it at a hotel or a conference center, but yea the podium they used with all the cameras pointing at it before the event didn't help.

YouTube - Rand Paul: Tea Party Favorite or Country Club Republican?

Here is the full video, the shot of the podium begins around 2:05

YouTube - Rand Paul WINS Kentucky Senate Primary

I don't know I thought it was pretty funny, and they clarify why it was held at a country club, but of course people are not going to know the back story if the clip is shown on comedy central, late night tv shows, etc.
    Last edited by orenbus; 05-19-2010 at 06:01 AM.

Missed beginning of MSNBC and apparently Paul made a joke about McConnell:

Rand Paul on Mitch McConnell: "We're going to be best friends now. I'm putting him on my short list on my cell phone."

Later Pat Buchanon said something like, he learned today that Rand Paul has not been doggie trained yet.

Anyone have a tube of the MSNBC appearance?

ssforronpaul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe the campaign rented a satellite truck for the day to uplink to the major networks. Rand had something like 20+ interviews today alone and he was trying to do as many as he could. I was there for some of it and as I understand it Rand only had about 45 minutes of sleep last night so he was very tired.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

If only the Civil Rights thing didn't happen in this 45minutes of sleep day.