Thread: *tears down streamers and smashes punch bowl on ground* GET BACK TO WORK!

*tears down streamers and smashes punch bowl on ground* GET BACK TO WORK!

Lol seriously... the media pundits said since Rand is now broke, the national Dems will probably try to attack him early on. Time to stop partying already. Go back on attack mode. This time Jack Conway. Oh and defensive mode too of course... Jack is already attacking.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yea, i think we can still have a night of fun!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    yea, i think we can still have a night of fun!
    *knocks off your party hat and pops your balloon* Let's start compiling the attacks while the Dems are too busy partying for Jack! I have saved Dr. Dan's attack website against Conway before they delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    *knocks off your party hat and pops your balloon* Let's start compiling the attacks while the Dems are too busy partying for Jack! I have saved Dr. Dan's attack website against Conway before they delete it.
    Ditto!

Let's make sure we have many backups of it - some great stuff on there

Lots of Coal stuff and Cap and Trade
    And Washington lobbyist/Wall Street connections taboot!

I didn't even smoke a cigar. Came home and started working.

Where's Matt Collins? Exactly. The drunk BamafanNKy is at home working.

Granted my wife said I needed to come home.

Jack is a cyber security cop... I wonder how internet savvy voters like being monitor by cyber security?

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Jack is a cyber security cop... I wonder how internet savvy voters like being monitor by cyber security?
    Support Rand Paul!

Jack is watching.

this is where the republican machine needs to pick up the slack and start dumping money into Rand's campaign........ hopefully that will start when McConnell and Grayson take pictures with Rand this weekend during the "unity rally" and get behind him.

Rand needs to use McConnell and Trey to show all voters the reality of what is at stake here if Conway wins

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul's campaign needs to get audio of this in an ad immediately:
    "My copy of the Constitution doesn't have an individual right not to be insured. If you don't sign up for insurance, then you're going to be some kind of drag on the system."
    That's Jack Conway. He doesn't think the individual mandate is unconstitutional, and therefore won't join the... uhh... dozen-or-so-state challenge against it.

I'm sure Kentucky families would love to hear about that.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Lol seriously... the media pundits said since Rand is now broke, the national Dems will probably try to attack him early on. Time to stop partying already. Go back on attack mode. This time Jack Conway. Oh and defensive mode too of course... Jack is already attacking.
    And Jack's attacks will probably work very well if we all keep thinking this election will be a cakewalk.

how about linking the cost of the healthcare bill to the national debt-- Rand's biggest, most successful talking point.

also, Conway mentioned selling "hope" instead of "fear" like Rand Paul. Rand talks about this, already with his "emperor has no clothes" line and those pork lines. he'll have to adapt his message to his new viewers a little bit, but i think it'll work.