Thread: CNN spinning like crazy

CNN spinning like crazy

Immediately after announcing Rand's victory, CNN brought out their political hack spinmeisters to rain on the parade.

One thing that stuck in my mind was that they pointed out that Rand's supporters were against the bailouts, but that the bailouts were for our own good, and the poor stupid voters just don't understand that.

Please post your own examples of post-victory media spin.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So glad I don't watch cable news anymore!

That is the most awesome spin that we can ever get!

I hope Conway begins saying it too.

I hope the media and the democrats say that Rand Paul and his voters
    are against the bailouts EVERY single day.

We'd win the general election with a bigger margin than the primary.

Do I ever hope Conway uses that in the general...

But I understand he was against tarp. For Obamacare... but TARP was outright theft.

Commmunist News NEtwork.

Although I will say the coverage I saw was pretty fair.
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

Conway was against the bailout!

It's good to have a democrat who was against the bailout, that way, if a Republicans support it, he is to the left of Conway.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 05-18-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Conway will get tied to Obama and be thrown under the Obamacare, tarp, big gov't bus - even if he doesn't support any of those

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Begala was railing on Rand for having a country club membership. He also derisively said something to the effect of "that's a man of the people." Meanwhile, Conway owns a top-notch race horse for Christ's sake.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Begala was railing on Rand for having a country club membership. He also derisively said something to the effect of "that's a man of the people." Meanwhile, Conway owns a top-notch race horse for Christ's sake.
    You can't have a victory party at a country club?

Does Begala think you should have it in your basement?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Begala is such a cur.

Cooper also mentioned in "fairness" that Paul paid $7k for his membership and,

It was also followed up by the fact that Rand Paul was a member and could get the facility for FREE.

Still, it was another crappy dig on their part. Wonder how much Conway, Grayson and others were paying ofr their facilities tonight?
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Cooper also mentioned in "fairness" that Paul paid $7k for his membership and,

It was also followed up by the fact that Rand Paul was a member and could get the facility for FREE.

Still, it was another crappy dig on their part. Wonder how much Conway, Grayson and others were paying ofr their facilities tonight?
    In fairness Anderson, you're a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    Conway will get tied to Obama and be thrown under the Obamacare, tarp, big gov't bus - even if he doesn't support any of those
    He supports Obamacare big time. From his website.

http://jackconway.org/index.php?/iss...-medicare.html
    Jack supports the new health care law that expands prescription drug coverage for seniors. The new health care law will eliminate the “donut hole” over the next ten years, and approximately 129,000 Kentucky seniors with high prescription drug costs will receive a $250 check this year.

Jack also defended Social Security and Medicare benefits for seniors when in his capacity as Kentucky Attorney General he refused to sign on to the Republican and Tea Party lawsuits against health care reform. He noted on Fox News that their effort to repeal health care reform could provide a legal opening to dismantle Social Security and Medicare.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.