Thread: Smoking Graas Responds

Smoking Graas Responds

Graas:

Still Saying No to Rand Paul

Trey Grayson has conceded, and before anyone asks, no, I am not going to be supporting Rand Paul in the general election, so don't even ask me.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 06-22-2010 at 06:17 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Defending pro-life values by supporting the pro-choice candidate.

All the discernment and logic we've come to expect from Mommy.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Defending pro-life values by supporting the pro-choice candidate.

All the discernment and logic we've come to expect from Mommy.
    Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Let's do it even more! She looks like a complete moron and now that Rand won its hilarious to see her petty bickerings and moronic analyses be made public.
    Democracy is slavery: the illusion that the people run the government. People are not equal, in ability or mind, and those snakes who are influential in media can manipulate the fragile minds of the masses with simple jingoistic phrases. Most people are not cut out to make political decisions, for they have no faculties in examining a larger worldview, thus, their entirety of their political thought is reduced to "what can government do for me?"

Graas is a three time loser (Palin, Johnson, Grayson) and now joins them in the ash heap of history. Stop posting about her.

Good riddance!
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”
    ~John Boehner, GOP Minority Leader

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

She's now officially old news, ancient history, washed up, etc.

Time to ignore her and let her wallow in her self pity and ignorance alone.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    Stop acknowledging her existence.
    This, PLEASE.
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So she's going to vote for Conway?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    So she's going to vote for Conway?
    Ya, and her excuse? The ADA
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

who gives a hoot what this woman does. she is insignificant.