Thread: Actual First county 100% in, Robertson county, Paul wins 63%, Trey 27%

Actual First county 100% in, Robertson county, Paul wins 63%, Trey 27%

Since I can't delete that other thread, I thought I'd post the actual first 100% county reporting.

But of course it's 42 votes to 18 votes, or less than all the people in chat right now.
    We accept both kinds of political theories here; No government and Anarchy. Ronpaulforums.com "Big Tent"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's amazing how only 65 people voted out of 2,266 people living in Robertson County, with 100% reporting.

"Robertson County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of 2000, the population was 2,266"
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

They probably had one booth, and it probably took more people to set it up than showed up.

Primaries are notorious for low turnout.
    We accept both kinds of political theories here; No government and Anarchy. Ronpaulforums.com "Big Tent"

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    It's amazing how only 65 people voted out of 2,266 people living in Robertson County, with 100% reporting.

"Robertson County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of 2000, the population was 2,266"
    i think the population includes kids children etc.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Wait, did it always say 43? I think the numbers are actually changing. This is weird.

edit: yes, the numbers have definitely changed in the last few minutes. What does 100% even mean then?

I blame politico.

edit 2: There are a lot of Democratic votes, so it is actually a big turnout, just not many Republicans in that county.
    Last edited by Promontorium; 05-18-2010 at 05:21 PM.