Thread: So what Dem do we want?

So what Dem do we want?

Time to start looking at the general election, since Rand clearly will win tonight.

So.... Which Democrat do we want to win tonight? Who do we match against best? who would be our hardest competitor?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want Conway. The guy can be easily attacked from the right. It's not his year. Mongiardo got experience, "conservative democrat" credentials etc. Much harder to beat. This year, that is.

folks... trey grayson counts the ballots in both races.
    the two Democrats are still too close to call, so...

Doesn't matter, there's still going to be people on Twitter like right now calling him a nutcase or a whackjob.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    folks... trey grayson counts the ballots in both races.
    the two Democrats are still too close to call, so...
    yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Doesn't matter, there's still going to be people on Twitter like right now calling him a nutcase or a whackjob.
    $#@! them.

This is democracy, not some moral individualistic system. RAND has the majority, not these nutty fringe motherfuckers on the Internet. Man - $#@! the Internet -- RAND'S GOT VOTES. ... Yo!

Though... I actually agree with the sentiment of the post. Rand's favorability ratings seem to be dropping. I think right now, Rand would win against any Dem opponent were the GE held today. However, this race will probably be about how Rand markets and evades giving away his positions to the public. Ron'd have no chance if he were running Rand's race.... This race is all about Rand.

Rand needs to explain and detail his positions, something he hasn't done right now. There a million more ADA stories just waiting to freak voters out when they're not explained.