Thread: Rand on Cavuto NOW

Rand on Cavuto NOW

Ssia
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Term limits, McConnell, Endorsement...

NOw talking about poll workers...

thanks for the heads up
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Watching it now. Rand's talking about how the campaign tried to get as many-like minded conservatives. He's talking about dishonest reports from the news saying that his supporters are too "rambunctious." He's talking about meeting with McConnell on Saturday and how he's expecting the party will come together.

WOW. I got in right when he said goodbye. DAMN ME
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

he went off on Trey lawl
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL Neil just laid the hammer down on Trey

Cavuto is calling him a cry baby. LOL

Says that every time they invited Rand, they also invited Grayson.

Lol Cavuto just owned Grayson on his claim that Fox News favors Rand over him because he's always on their network.

"Every time we have Rand Paul on, we extend an invitation to Grayson to come on as well. I demand it. It's our policy".

Managed to catch it!
    Neil ripped Gayson to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Neil ripped Gayson to shreds.

Rand is on tonight 8pm ET on Cavuto. Cavuto is talking about how Greyson is complaining about how he's not been getting fair treatment. Cavuto is replying by saying that they have kept the phone lines open for them and that they have been inviting him to come on but the Gheyson campaign has been ignoring them.

Just a quick summary until the Youtube video comes out. Cavuto also brought up the lies Blumenthal (Conn.) has been bringing up about his service in Vietnam and asked Paul if he thought it was best for candidates to be honest about stuff like that. Paul really couldn't comment since he didn't know what was said.

It's unfortunate he's not able to focus on that race though. Would have been an excellent opportunity to prop up Peter Schiff in that race.

Bunning. Check
    Dobson. Check
    Fox News. Check

The holy trinity just called Trey a liar.

Neil is the f'ing man. I will tune into him on Fox Business to catch the election coverage.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    does anyone have streams for Fox or Fox business tonite ?

Don't forget to tune in to Fox at 8pm ET! Cavuto's doing a special on all the major races then and it seems like Paul's will be on the top of that list.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco.sargent View Post
    Don't forget to tune in to Fox at 8pm ET! Cavuto's doing a special on all the major races then and it seems like Paul's will be on the top of that list.
    The main Fox or FBN?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post
    The main Fox or FBN?
    +1?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post
    The main Fox or FBN?
    fox
    edit:
    oh I dono i thought you meant this

Cavuto is on Fox News Channel ("FNC") right now.

He starts election coverage on Fox Business News ("FBN") at 6:00PM tonight.

I think it may also be simulcasted on FNC at 8:00PM forward (but I don't know about that).

I'm pretty sure it'll be on full tilt on FBN throughout the evening.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I missed it, and now I have to go watch the best proposal ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Cavuto is on Fox News Channel ("FNC") right now.

He starts election coverage on Fox Business News ("FBN") at 6:00PM tonight.

I think it may also be simulcasted on FNC at 8:00PM forward (but I don't know about that).

I'm pretty sure it'll be on full tilt on FBN throughout the evening.
    If I'm not mistaken when Cavuto announced the 8pm special there was a generic Fox News logo on the screen. I'd bet money it's on regular FNC, besides Blumenthal's comments there isn't a bigger story today.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

Niiiicee!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I missed it, and now I have to go watch the best proposal ever.
    what channel?

Is there still a live feed for FNC or FBN anywhere ??