Thread: Grayson complains of exit polling calling it a 'widespread voter interrogation scheme

Grayson complains of exit polling calling it a 'widespread voter interrogation scheme

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...son-accus.html

Seems to me, he could have recused himself so people wouldn't think exit polling was necessary.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...son-accus.html

Seems to me, he could have recused himself so people wouldn't think exit polling was necessary.
    What a dirtbag. Refusing to recuse yourself, then making allegations against your opponent. So now we not only don't know if the vote count can be trusted, we don't even know if the shenanigans going on by either side are being investigated in a fair and even-handed way.

Are we to believe that Grayson would so much as mention if there were any complaints about pro-Grayson people interfering with the election?

Grayson gong down kicking, crying and screaming....
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Exit polling is perfectly legal and appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Exit polling is perfectly legal and appropriate.
    I am absolutely aware of that, but Grayson fails to make that point when he complains on this issue to the media.

they did not redact the phone numbers on the fax referenced in the article.

It was sent from Tompkinsville, KY - Monroe County Clerk Office to the State Board of Elections in Frankfort, KY
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    Grayson gong down kicking, crying and screaming....
    This
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    This
    and im loving every minute of it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been on the ground exit polling, politely and LEGALLY. Mr. Trayson is clearly insane, stupid, or just plain evil. All of us Kentucky voters should send his office letters clearly explaining how disrespectful and utterly disgraceful it is to have OUR elected official claiming we're part of some "interrogation scheme". This is the most sad, desperate attempt I have ever seen by anyone, losing anything. He should be impeached or whatever it is, if anything, that can be used to LEGALLY remove an elected Secretary of State from office. I'm too busy right now to look it up, but if anyone can show the legal method, I'd greatly appreciate. Everyone I've seen/had lunch with has been working extremely hard, most of us having been up since 4am. Thank you to everyone on this forum that has thrown their efforts, money, and support behind our candidate in Kentucky, you have done a great and noble thing. Cheers.
    “The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

Where can we see the exit polling from Hal Rodgers district or is that just a rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by PermanentSleep View Post
    I've been on the ground exit polling, politely and LEGALLY. Mr. Trayson is clearly insane, stupid, or just plain evil. All of us Kentucky voters should send his office letters clearly explaining how disrespectful and utterly disgraceful it is to have OUR elected official claiming we're part of some "interrogation scheme". This is the most sad, desperate attempt I have ever seen by anyone, losing anything. He should be impeached or whatever it is, if anything, that can be used to LEGALLY remove an elected Secretary of State from office. I'm too busy right now to look it up, but if anyone can show the legal method, I'd greatly appreciate. Everyone I've seen/had lunch with has been working extremely hard, most of us having been up since 4am. Thank you to everyone on this forum that has thrown their efforts, money, and support behind our candidate in Kentucky, you have done a great and noble thing. Cheers.
    Since he is a former Democrat who learned all these dirty tricks at Harvard's Intitute of Politics with Teddy Kennedy, I'd say he's all three: insane, stupid and plain evil. I watched the Democrat party frontrunners' campaigns and one Republican (Romney's) pull the same shenanigans here in NH during the presidential primary and general elections in '08.

Thanks for doing your part politely & legally, as I'm sure all of those who are legitimately with Paul's campaign are.

Ron Paul for the Long Haul!