Thread: Rand mentioned in frontpage MSN article

Rand mentioned in frontpage MSN article

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37202694...ost/?GT1=43001

"In Kentucky, Republicans waited to see whether Rand Paul -- an ophthalmologist, son of Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.) and favorite of the tea party movement -- could carry his outsider's campaign against Trey Grayson, the secretary of state."

"Paul had a strong lead in polls. On Monday, Grayson showed the frustration of a candidate who might have thought he would have a relatively easy path to victory, with the endorsements of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and much of his state's GOP leaders. He said that Fox News Channel continually promoted his opponent and indirectly suggested that the network had more power within the party than the establishment itself."

Looks like Gheyson likes Fox as much as the Democrats do! lol

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember reading in another article Grayson claiming that Fox loves Rand because of his father's connection to the network. The same network that excluded Ron from a televised debate the night before the NH primary while including several candidates that were polling lower than him.

Quote Originally Posted by gls View Post
    I remember reading in another article Grayson claiming that Fox loves Rand because of his father's connection to the network. The same network that excluded Ron from a televised debate the night before the NH primary while including several candidates that were polling lower than him.
    I find it all to be so ironic though. The network that was once our enemy has been perhaps our greatest ally in this campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco.sargent View Post
    I find it all to be so ironic though. The network that was once our enemy has been perhaps our greatest ally in this campaign.
    they've just covered the campaign in an even handed way. If they did the same to Ron he'd be polling better for president