Thread: [MSNBC VIDEO] ~ "Rand Paul On The Gulf Oil Spill"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "be safe on the campaign trail" ... what is that some sort of mob threat?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Sounding good although a bit hoarse. I hope he keeps his voice for his victory speech in a few hours
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

All I know is he needs to smile more. If I didn't have a clue about him, I wouldn't vote for him, he looked mad and aggravated.

Quote Originally Posted by JVParkour View Post
    All I know is he needs to smile more. If I didn't have a clue about him, I wouldn't vote for him, he looked mad and aggravated.
    You wouldn't vote for someone based on that, and not their positions on the issues?

I think we all have reason to be mad and aggravated. I'd question any politician who isn't at least a little of both.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    I wondered the same.

I met Rand at the Boston tea party rally in 2007.

That was my first impression of him as well, that he is angry and very serious about what is going on and happening.

This is good.

The last thing we need is another happy, grinning, photogenic boob.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    I've heard news commentators say that to other politicians. I don't think it's an issue.

As for the interview itself, Rand did a great job handling the questions. He avoided the "Let's flatter your dad and tick everybody else off" trap nicely. And a good balanced answer on the oil spill. I also love how he praised McConnell on fighting McCain / Feingold while not endorsing McConnell for majority leader. Nice!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

All I know is he needs to smile more.
    It's probably hard for Rand to smile when he knows that they're going to try to make him look like a cold blooded guy who would like to see single moms in Detroit starve in the streets.

This time around it was farmers. They try to make it seem like an unbiased interview by saying "How will the farmers in Kentucky react to your position?", when in reality they're saying "Why do you want Kentucky farmers to go out of business?"
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka