View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the Democratic primary?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack Conway

22 55.00%
  • Daniel Mongiardo

18 45.00%

Thread: Who will win the Dem primary?

Who will win the Dem primary?

Who do you think will win the Democratic primary?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NM.

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Who do you think will win the Democratic primary?
    Conway had the momentum and progressives like him. Progressive, rather like us, vote. Not so sure the rest will vote. I am thinking he might win.

On the other hand, he's backing Obama's record which is unpopular. Dem tea partiers would sure vote against him.

still, I'm predicting Conway in your poll.

Conway. The type of person who votes in a D primary has to go with Jack I would think.

I think Mongiardo hangs onto it.

Mongiardo supports the bailout, Conway doesn't. So both will have issues to attack.

I heard David Adams say that he would prefer to face off against Conway, because it would be more fun.
    Has Gun Will Revolt

jack conway, he's the darling of the C-J to the degree where Jake was once
    on the hustlings for the same said photogenic A.G until he got reflective over
    who would be less likely to "flat-top" hills and mountains most locally and then
    ms. darlene fitzgerald price's whistle-blower face flashed into his thought-memes
    and time out of mind memory. (there is a rural vote the Lt. governor can tap, yessss!)
    a bon vivante who opined into the C-J site tried to get Jake to do another fork call and he
    held back. the C-J folks know that a greater unwashed is coming to the polls as we do speak!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i think Conway is going to win, but just barely. he has the momentum behind him. ive been predicting Mongiardo since day one but i really feel like either he blew it at the last moment or conway just really took off-- maybe a mixture of the two. i think conway is going to win. barely.

It seems to me that Mongiardo has so many skeletons in his closet that he would be an easy target. He's got a child bride for crying out loud.

I'm going to say Mongiardo but its hard to tell.