Thread: Gingrich on Today show talking about Rand....

Gingrich on Today show talking about Rand....

Did anybody see it? It was just on.

Newt looked like he was in physical pain because Rand is winning.

I love it!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha. Must be giving him heartburn as he dreams about running for the Presidency.

Exclamation UNLIMITED Contributions From People And Corporations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Haha. Must be giving him heartburn as he dreams about running for the Presidency.
    He has a huge advantage...

Gingrich’s political group, American Solutions for Winning the Future, has a major fundraising advantage over the others, because — as a so-called 527 group — it can accept unlimited contributions from people and corporations.
    Link

If Gingrich can be funded with no limit, what will stop the Federal Reserve from providing what is needed to push their people? (Which is to be anticipated for the next election...)

UNLIMITED Contributions From People And Corporations.
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Well, there is a point of diminishing returns. The problem for Gingrich is that he is already rather ubiquitous with a pretty large closet of skeletons. He spends more time on the talk show circuit than he does legislating. The internets is a great equalizer when used by people armed with passion and truth.

Newt will analyze this situation as it unfolds, and then morph accordingly. I heard him on Glenn Beck supporting TARP when it was going through. Newt also said that politicians need to get beyond the facts of global warming and start working on solutions. His logic was: because constituents believe in it, it is a reality. That's when I decided I was done with him.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas-in-ky View Post
    Newt will analyze this situation as it unfolds, and then morph accordingly. I heard him on Glenn Beck supporting TARP when it was going through. Newt also said that politicians need to get beyond the facts of global warming and start working on solutions. His logic was: because constituents believe in it, it is a reality. That's when I decided I was done with him.
    Gingrich actually said THAT???????????
    I want to hear that.

Is ther a you tube please?
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Once Rand is elected, Newt will no longer be able to claim that he is a conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    He spends more time on the talk show circuit than he does legislating.
    You do know that Newt is no longer in office.
    Definition of politics: poly = many or multiple; tics = blood sucking vermin
    Jack Conway is a politician, Rand Paul isn't.
    // TODO: Think of a good signature for 2012.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post
    He has a huge advantage...

Link

If Gingrich can be funded with no limit, what will stop the Federal Reserve from providing what is needed to push their people? (Which is to be anticipated for the next election...)

UNLIMITED Contributions From People And Corporations.
    Oh, heavens forbid we have freedom....that's pretty scary stuff.

Gingrich's 527 can't be a candidate committee. It is his version of Ron Paul's Campaign For Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    I want to hear that.

He also is behind the relentless push to create a national medical database. Here's a book he wrote on the subject: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...ghwaygoldph-20

He and Hillary pushed hard for that, and he is the founder of the Center for Health Transformation.

Does that sound like a small government conservative think tank?

Quote Originally Posted by ljwestmcsd View Post
    You do know that Newt is no longer in office.
    haha... got me there. I haven't been paying that much attention to him. Just know he's writing books and talking a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas-in-ky View Post
    Yep I heard him make the switch form being anti TARP to being for it.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Yep I heard him make the switch form being anti TARP to being for it.
    But the internet and youtube are relentless in reminding people of your old views. Morphing just isn't the winning strategy it once was....

Gingrich has sooooooo much personal baggage a skeletons he couldn't win a GOP election for Dogcatcher at the end of the day.If he even came close ...which is a big IF ...the rest of the field would cut him to shreads.He's much better off sticking to books and I think he knows that. Talk about the POTUS is good marketing to sell more books without ever really intending to do anything like that.

"You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    I want to hear that.

YouTube - Newt Gingrich "The Evidence is Sufficient" on Global Warming
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    Did anybody see it? It was just on.

Newt looked like he was in physical pain because Rand is winning.

I love it!
    I didn't see that at all. He didn't say anything bad about Rand, and he seemed to be neutral in the race. I didn't see anything wrong with the interview.