Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Toady is the primary!"

"Toady is the primary!"

Title of Rand's latest campaign email. Must be the proofreader's day off

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Toady.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

It rlealy dseont mtetar how you slepl as lnog as the fsirt and lsat lteerts are croecrt, so no big dael.

It's the caption on the picture too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

they can spell toooda anyway they want as long as they WNI!!!

toady is the primary?!

GO TOADY!!

TOADY! TOADY! TOADY!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    Alright. We're obviously getting delirious

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hah great pic, but seriously how does this get misspelled? If you're sending out an email to a 100,000 people wouldn't you think you'd proofread it?

Unless of course they had already uncorked the champagne bottle

I can imagine a really loud forehead slap a split second after someone hit the "Send" button..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Somebody should hang that on the wall at the event tonight.

Someone started drinking the ky bourbon early? Heh

BreakTheMatrix has the link to the press release, with "toady"...........

Are all proofreaders on holiday?

GO RAND~~
    Liberty, of course, has her price in blood, if we do not suppport her when she is in trouble.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB4Liberty View Post
    Someone started drinking the ky bourbon early? Heh
    Who needs drugs with a feeling like this?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Hop to it Kentucky!
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope that the campaign does not.......

croak

Wouldn't this be encouraging people to vote for Trey?
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

I am personally quite fond of toads (frogs, too). You might be surprised how many toad fans there really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Title of Rand's latest campaign email. Must be the proofreader's day off
    I'm ok with their being busy with other matters!!

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Wouldn't this be encouraging people to vote for Trey?
    No, people would still rather vote for a toad than Charles Merwin.
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    Hahaha, yes!
    I support Ron Paul.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *****Breaking*****

Toady 2012

Iconic Amphibian set to announce his hop for hope and sent shortwaves through the United States Political Establishment

double. post.
    Last edited by Todd; 05-18-2010 at 11:15 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I am personally quite fond of toads (frogs, too). You might be surprised how many toad fans there really are.
    Yes. That has also been an unfortunate nickname for some of us.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Wonder where Melissa from WV is and John Taylor?? They are the ones that are picky over effective communication, it goes to show that no one is perfect.

Toady's got Merwin by the shortwaves!
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast