Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker just had Rand's back...

This is childish to say but Kraughthammer is one ugly looking MF'er.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've never swayed in my love of Tucker. Who cares if he walked out - sure, Jesse didn't get bat$#@! in that interview, but he has the spirit of bat$#@! inside of him, so I don't fault Tucker for bailing. I probably wouldn't have bailed myself, but Tucker has done us countless good deeds (this guy showed up at the shadow convention with a limo full of $#@!in' prostitutes, people).
    Last edited by Nathan Hale; 05-17-2010 at 08:06 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Here's the video. Good to see Tucker calling out the NPR correspondent for trying to casually paint Rand as 'wacky'.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4199904/p...-super-tuesday
    Thanks!

My main problem with Tucker was when he brought up the RP "racist journals" on his MSNBC show on the eve of the NH primary.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    My main problem with Tucker was when he brought up the RP "racist journals" on his MSNBC show on the eve of the NH primary.
    It was pretty obvious during that one that he was doing it very awkwardly, like he didn't particularly want to cover it but it was necessary.

Krauthammer ticks me off, in addition to having a voice somewhat like nails on a chalkboard and not having any lips. The difference between an internationalist and an isolationist is whether or not you're willing to bomb foreign countries or not?

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    That's just honest journalism - I had a big problem with them too. Yeah, the timing was bad, but I would simply ask him about that before assuming malevolence.

BTW, just finished watching the interview, Tucker rocked. I could only describe it as Tucker" leaping to the defense of Rand, and doing so awesomely.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Asking why Bin Laden is not wanted for the crimes of 9/11 by the FBI (due to the fact that they don't have evidence of his involvement) is going "full Alex Jones" ???

I hope after this election you're willing to sit back and do some of your own investigation into this stuff.
    From Tucker's interview he said he left when Jesse went 9-11 government conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Exactly. Jesse didn't allege anything there really (although he did say some things I didn't agree with). But he was simply asking questions about "why this, why that" which last time I checked is not only acceptable but necessary in a free society. And no I'm not a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Tucker at the beginning of the day said we needed to be tolerant, and then he was the intolerant one by leaving after Ventura spoke (and for the record I think Ventura is an ignorant clown).
    See, Tucker talked about how he was saying the government did 9-11. I think it was this interview:
    YouTube - Tucker Carlson on The Daily Caller, Jon Stewart, & Libertarianism

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They attacked him on MSNBC for his position on Afghanistan? If it was critiquing the libertarian viewpoint on that conflict, then it will only help in the general.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

I like Tucker when he's being lucid and honest, but when he plays the media/political game he's eh.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12