Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker just had Rand's back...

Tucker just had Rand's back...

on fox. They called rand wacky!! tucker called that bitch out.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEngland View Post
    Who is "they"?
    Krauthammer and the one girl. They kept calling him "far right" and "wacko". Props to Tucker for standing up for Rand.

Tucker said, "He deserves to lose" referring to Grayson.

They should let Tucker take over Hannity's show.
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Need the tube of this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah. Well perhaps Krauthammer and the one girl would like to explain to Rand how the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are funded. Presumably that's what they are being critical of - Rand's non-warmongering stance on foreign relations.

I'm sure the K-Hammer is aware that America is 13 trillion in debt and has no money of its own... Then again, if all one can see is their next military conquest, maybe not...

I think when you're as established a media-person as the K-Hammer, you cannot change your opinions or stances. Afterall, your job security depends on you representing what everyone has come to expect of you over the years. Even if it doesn't make sense, is economically insane and unconstitutional.

Maybe Tucker just redeemed himself from his antics at the R4R.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Maybe Tucker just redeemed himself from his antics at the R4R.
    Antics? You mean when he walked out after Jesse Ventura went "full Alex Jones?"

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    They should let Tucker take over Hannity's show.
    The Judge or Stossel before Tucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    gotta love the purity debates...

'Tube...'TUBE! My kingdom for a 'Tube!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post

You went full Alex Jones.

Everybody knows you never go full Alex Jones.

You go full Alex Jones ... you go home empty handed.

It seems like the establishment tried to phone in a few favors today with McCallum on Fox Report going after him on Afghanistan, Spitzer on MS-NBC going after him on Afghanistan and then Krauthammer trying to label him as whacky.

Oh well, +25 by Magellan Strategies anyone?

Good luck tomorrow team Rand. It's all about GOTV now.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Asking why Bin Laden is not wanted for the crimes of 9/11 by the FBI (due to the fact that they don't have evidence of his involvement) is going "full Alex Jones" ???

I hope after this election you're willing to sit back and do some of your own investigation into this stuff.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    It seems like the establishment tried to phone in a few favors today with McCallum on Fox Report going after him on Afghanistan, Spitzer on MS-NBC going after him on Afghanistan and then Krauthammer trying to label him as whacky.
    Yep, totally obvious. They all asked basically the same scripted Qs.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Haha, it does seem obvious.

See this article from today, too.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...-93894479.html

Kentucky primary reveals GOP rift on Afghan war

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...#ixzz0oEep65cq
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Stossel has his own show on Fox Business, AND more importantly, the Judge's show begins on Fox Business in June.
    Beware the greedy hand of government, thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry.- Thomas Paine

The Brunette beltway lady.
    She looked kinda possessed to me, what with her having to go WIDE EYES every breath. Kind of the opposite of the blinky-blinkerson some people get.

Does this look like somebody you should trust?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Indeed, word came down from on high, that this was supposed to be the way to go after him on the final day. Lame PTB, lame.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryKnoxFineBooks View Post
    Stossel has his own show on Fox Business, AND more importantly, the Judge's show begins on Fox Business in June.
    I was talking about replacing Hannity

krauthammer is a fanatic zionist who wants to bomb Iran

On Iran, another year squanderedBy CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER
    Washington Post Writers Group
    Dec. 25, 2009, 6:15PM

On Tuesday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did not just reject President Barack Obama's latest feckless floating nuclear deadline. He spat on it, declaring that Iran “will continue resisting” until the U.S. has gotten rid of its 8,000 nuclear warheads.

So ends 2009, the year of “engagement,” of the extended hand, of the gratuitous apology — and of spinning centrifuges, two-stage rockets and a secret enrichment facility that brought Iran materially closer to becoming a nuclear power.

We lost a year. But it was not just any year. It was a year of spectacularly squandered opportunity. In Iran, it was a year of revolution, beginning with a contested election and culminating this week in huge demonstrations mourning the death of the dissident Grand Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri — and demanding no longer a recount of the stolen election but the overthrow of the clerical dictatorship.

Obama responded by distancing himself from this new birth of freedom.

First, scandalous silence. Then, a few grudging words. Then relentless engagement with the murderous regime. With offer after offer, gesture after gesture — not to Iran but to the “Islamic Republic of Iran,” as Obama ever so respectfully called these clerical fascists — the U.S. conferred legitimacy on a regime desperate to regain it.

Why is this so important? Because revolutions succeed at that singular moment, that imperceptible historical inflection, when the people, and particularly those in power, realize that the regime has lost the mandate of heaven. With this weakening dictatorship desperate for affirmation, why is the U.S. repeatedly offering just such affirmation?

Apart from ostracizing and delegitimizing these gangsters, we should be encouraging and reinforcing the demonstrators.

This is no trivial matter. When pursued, beaten, arrested and imprisoned, dissidents can easily succumb to feelings of despair and isolation. Natan Sharansky testifies to the electric effect Ronald Reagan's Evil Empire speech had on lifting spirits in the gulag. The news was spread cell to cell in code tapped on the walls. They knew they weren't alone, that America was committed to their cause.

Yet so aloof has Obama been that on Hate America Day (Nov. 4, the anniversary of the 1979 seizure of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran), pro-American counterdemonstrators chanted, “Obama, Obama, you are either with us or with them,” i.e., their oppressors.

Such cool indifference is more than a betrayal of our values. It's a strategic blunder of the first order.

Forget about human rights. Assume you care only about the nuclear issue. How to defuse it?

Negotiations are going nowhere, and whatever U.N. sanctions we might get will be weak, partial, grudging and late. The only real hope is regime change. The revered and widely supported Montazeri had actually issued a fatwa against nuclear weapons.

And even if a successor government were to act otherwise, the nuclear threat would be highly attenuated because it's not the weapon but the regime that creates the danger. (Think India or Britain, for example.)

Any proliferation is troubling, but a nonaggressive pro-Western Tehran would completely change the strategic equation and make the threat minimal and manageable.

What should we do? Pressure from without — cutting off gasoline supplies, for example — to complement and reinforce pressure from within.

The pressure should be aimed not at changing the current regime's nuclear policy — that will never happen — but at helping change the regime itself.

Give the kind of covert support to assist dissident communication and circumvent censorship that, for example, we gave Solidarity in Poland during the 1980s. (In those days that meant broadcasting equipment and copying machines.)

But of equal importance is robust rhetorical and diplomatic support from the very highest level: full-throated denunciation of the regime's savagery and persecution. In detail — highlighting cases, the way Western leaders adopted the causes of Sharansky and Andrei Sakharov during the rise of the dissident movement that helped bring down the Soviet empire.

Will this revolution succeed? The odds are long but the reward immense. Its ripple effects would extend from Afghanistan to Iraq (in both conflicts, Iran actively supports insurgents who have long been killing Americans and their allies) to Lebanon and Gaza where Iran's proxies, Hezbollah and Hamas, are arming for war.

One way or the other, Iran will dominate 2010. Either there will be an Israeli attack or Iran will arrive at — or cross — the nuclear threshold.

Unless revolution intervenes. Which is why to fail to do everything in our power to support this popular revolt is unforgivable.

I was talking about replacing Hannity
    Oh, sorry. Actually, the best thing to do is to close down that show, then salt the ground of the studio.
    Beware the greedy hand of government, thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry.- Thomas Paine

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Asking why Bin Laden is not wanted for the crimes of 9/11 by the FBI (due to the fact that they don't have evidence of his involvement) is going "full Alex Jones" ???
    Exactly. Jesse didn't allege anything there really (although he did say some things I didn't agree with). But he was simply asking questions about "why this, why that" which last time I checked is not only acceptable but necessary in a free society. And no I'm not a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Tucker at the beginning of the day said we needed to be tolerant, and then he was the intolerant one by leaving after Ventura spoke (and for the record I think Ventura is an ignorant clown).
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    She looked kinda possessed to me, what with her having to go WIDE EYES every breath. Kind of the opposite of the blinky-blinkerson some people get.

Indeed, word came down from on high, that this was supposed to be the way to go after him on the final day. Lame PTB, lame.
    DUDE. Not cool. I just ate. Sick.

Hells naw. Cruella the Ice Queen looks like she's seriously considering the prospect of noshing on Charles Krauthammer's carotid artery.

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_tech_swagger View Post
    DUDE. Not cool. I just ate. Sick.
    And the sick part is I wasn't even trying. I just hit print screen randomly while she was talking. That was her expression the majority of the time.

And the sick part is I wasn't even trying. I just hit print screen randomly while she was talking. That was her expression the majority of the time.
    There was a really scary expression. Just after Tucker smashed her and finished talking, she made a forced smile. Her face looked really evil, specially her eyes. I don't recommend taking a screenshot, minors might see it.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 05-17-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Here's the video. Good to see Tucker calling out the NPR correspondent for trying to casually paint Rand as 'wacky'.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4199904/p...-super-tuesday
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast