Thread: Debunking the Myths: The Truth About Trey Grayson's Record

Debunking the Myths: The Truth About Trey Grayson's Record

lol

Dear Friends,

There’s still time for you to make a difference! Please call us today at (859) 757-4349 to sign up to walk door-to-door with us, to get a call list or to help out in any other way you can. Our volunteers across the Commonwealth are hitting the streets and burning up the phone lines making sure our supporters get to the polls tomorrow!

As you know, my opponent continues to run one of the nastiest, most negative campaigns in Kentucky history. To combat the lies he is spreading about my record our campaign team has created a special page on my website at TreyGrayson.com to answer these rumors directly.

If you know of voters who have concerns related to the false information being spread by my opponent please direct them to this website at www.TreyGrayson.com/truth.

Additionally, my wife Nancy recently recorded a video that tells voters a little more about me than any 30-second TV commercial could. Feel free to direct any undecided primary voters you know to that video and others we have posted on our website. And, of course, we are available to answer any questions you might have. Simply call us at (859) 757-4349.

With your help in these final hours of the primary campaign we will win tomorrow night and carry our message of common sense conservative reform to the general election. Here’s how you can help:

- Direct any undecided or concerned voters to the Truth page on our website.
    - Email your friends and neighbors and ask them to vote for me tomorrow. Include a link to our videos in your email.
    - Call the campaign at (859) 757-4349 to volunteer your time for phone calls or door knocking.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Trey Grayson

P.S. Be sure to join us for our election night celebration tomorrow after the polls close at the Cincinnati Airport Marriott, 2395 Progress Drive, in Hebron, Kentucky.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    believe it or not martha coakley has NO republican opponents in her attn'y general run!
    this lil' factoid hints at a political future for trey grayson once the results come home. if
    he is sending an email out now, he expects to run for public office, again. most seriously!