Thread: Campaign For Liberty Rand Paul/Trey Grayson mailers

Campaign For Liberty Rand Paul/Trey Grayson mailers

finally received some mail from Campaign for Liberty regarding this race. The letter just includes a copy of their candidate survey and explains how Trey Grayson refused to complete it and what that might imply. It also mentions Rand Paul and how he will stand up to the fed, etc. etc.

good stuff, but they asked for money instead of encouraging me to send it to Rand directly or bumming on Rand's behalf

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    instead of encouraging me to send it to Rand directly or bumming on Rand's behalf
    cause they can't

It also showed that Gurley Martin got 100% on the C4L survey, which I figured is even bigger news to some people on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Gurley for governor !
    The one on the left for Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Gurley for governor !
    Sorry, but it's probably going to have to be zombie Gurley at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thargok View Post
    It also showed that Gurley Martin got 100% on the C4L survey, which I figured is even bigger news to some people on this forum.
    Surely there is SOME office for Gurley...... how many 100% scores did we get?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Surely there is SOME office for Gurley...... how many 100% scores did we get?
    2, Rand Paul and Gurley Martin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thargok View Post
    2, Rand Paul and Gurley Martin
    Well, there you go. He can have McConnell's seat. I'd bet GURLEY would have voted for the Vitter amendment!

http://www.worldfinance.eu/conservat...fed-amendment/

Precisely. They are a 501c4. That's an ISSUE group, not a candidate or election group. They can only seek to influence elections by raising their issues.

FYI, mailers like that make next to no money. That's not why they ask. Ask anyone who knows mail as a business -- if you ask for money, the rest of what you are asking for gets done at a higher rate (ie, send postcards, make calls, etc). Been tested many, many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    cause they can't

Quote Originally Posted by LivefreeVA View Post
    Precisely. They are a 501c4. That's an ISSUE group, not a candidate or election group. They can only seek to influence elections by raising their issues.

FYI, mailers like that make next to no money. That's not why they ask. Ask anyone who knows mail as a business -- if you ask for money, the rest of what you are asking for gets done at a higher rate (ie, send postcards, make calls, etc). Been tested many, many times.
    Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

an issue group like the American Future Fund ?