Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Rand hit $3 Million by Tuesday!

$3225 to go till we give the Campaign some great media headlines that we hit $3,000,000!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Oh, thank you so much.

If you are the one who takes me up on my offer, please fulfill your part of the bargain before going 'full Lohan."

Besides, I haven't bought my Dad's Pappy Van Winkle for his birthday yet; you'd better leave some in Kentucky for other people.

Come to think of it, I think I'll see if I can order mine now. You sound like a dangerous guy where Pappy Van Winkle is concerned.
    I actually drink less than I say I do. I smoke more cigars than drink.

So maybe more of going 'full weazy f. baby' will be happening.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    I actually drink less than I say I do. I smoke more cigars than drink.

So maybe more of going 'full weazy f. baby' will be happening.
    So will your post-victory bender tattoo be the teardrops or the eyelid ones?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    So will your post-victory bender tattoo be the teardrops or the eyelid ones?
    I'm anti-tattoo. For me. I am ink-less. Since it's a primary I probably will have one bourbon, one scotch and one beer. Two cigars and hit the door.

YouTube - John Lee Hooker - One Bourbon, One Scotch And One Beer

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    I'm anti-tattoo. For me. I am ink-less. Since it's a primary I probably will have one bourbon, one scotch and one beer. Two cigars and hit the door.

YouTube - John Lee Hooker - One Bourbon, One Scotch And One Beer

Or hit the floor. Beer on whiskey. Depending on the size of the three drinks, but I'm remembering your Lohan picture and figuring a bottle a pop.

Or perhaps not, seeing your response, above. (Sorry, didn't see that at first.)
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-16-2010 at 11:51 AM.

Has the press picked up on this yet? I wonder if they're waiting for a press release by the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Has the press picked up on this yet? I wonder if they're waiting for a press release by the campaign.
    Really it's not that big of problem, me drinking. No need to alert the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Sunday afternoon/evening is typically when the press releases go out for the next news cycle if it isn't in the Sunday morning papers. Not a bad press release to go out widely Monday morning. Was it March or April that he hit $2,000,000? Either way, a good couple of months....

Yay, I funded 0.01% of the primary campaign! That's not bad. Considering that me and 10,000 other guys could've funded the whole thing!

When the Ron Paul Tea Party holds both houses and the Presidency and 5 Supreme Court seats, do we get like a special license plate to run red lights or the right to build on our land however and whenever we want? Corruption can't be too far behind success if we aren't careful.

It's pretty damn impressive hitting $3,000,000 today. We were around $2.4 Million at the beginning of this quarter. That is $600,000 we have raised so far, with half the quarter still remaining. So if this pace kept up and I'm sure it will once Rand is victorious we would set a record in quarter fundraising so far, well over a million.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12