Thread: Rand Paul -- Master Communicator

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rand Paul -- Master Communicator

Imagine the GOP as a whole could articulate conservative principles like Rand Paul, instead of the mealy mouthed concession policies the GOP intentionally promotes. Compare this to the compassionate conservative tripe that came out of Bush's mouth.

YouTube - Rand Paul on Barry Goldwater and Limited Government

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AWESOME. it'd be cool to cut out that quote a little bit and play it. it could be an ad. "my aim is...my purpose is..." -- would be great

$#@!, Grayson cannot even come close to competing with that. Amazing! Rand will be the President in 2016.

This was an event in the fall held outside of Lexington. It was a great crowd and really proved to me that we could do this.

It's amazing to think how far things have come.

I cant wait for him to be on a greater national scene!!

Lightbulb New Meme: Rand is playing Reagan to Ron's Goldwater.

Ron Paul, like Barry Goldwater, broke down the Eastern Establishment Rockefeller Republicans, opening the door to a limited government respecting GOP.

Rand is now consolidating the gains his father's movement made, as the political winds shift overwhelmingly in their favor.
    Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    $#@!, Grayson cannot even come close to competing with that. Amazing! Rand will be the President in 2016.
    I could see Rand becoming President in the future, after Ron of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Ron Paul, like Barry Goldwater, broke down the Eastern Establishment Rockefeller Republicans, opening the door to a limited government respecting GOP.

Rand is now consolidating the gains his father's movement made, as the political winds shift overwhelmingly in their favor.
    I also agree that Rand is to Ron as Reagan was to Goldwater. Is this a good thing? I'm not so sure. I've said it before and I'll say it again. President Reagan wasn't 1964 Goldwater Reagan, and GHWB was forced upon him as well.
    Last edited by KramerDSP; 05-17-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: changed GWHB to GHWB
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.