Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rand Paul to be on Laura Ingraham Show at 10:30 AM ET - Listen Live

Direct link if you don't want to register.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was a glowing interview, very favorable toward Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Direct link if you don't want to register.
    Thanks!

You da man!

Argh. I need utube to hear it on iphone

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Me either.
    sorry about that, you had to go through the link. The other link is better.

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    i really like Laura Ingraham. I missed this, anyone get it recorded?
    I'm extremely glad the interview apparently went well, but do you REALLY "like" her?! I mean, to each his own, but I absolutely, positively, DETEST the bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    I'm extremely glad the interview apparently went well, but do you REALLY "like" her?! I mean, to each his own, but I absolutely, positively, DETEST the bitch.
    hahaha YES i like her!

http://www.randpaul2010.com/2010/05/...ingraham-show/ is a link to the audio as well. sorry if this is repost, i didnt go through all the posts before me.

I get what she is and I like her for what she is. I think the "detest" and "hate" on this board is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    I get what she is and I like her for what she is. I think the "detest" and "hate" on this board is weird.
    bad taste in the mouth from the presidential election.
    same with Beck.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    bad taste in the mouth from the presidential election.
    same with Beck.
    I don't that $#@! personal. I've seen people flip by circumstances. Worst thing in politics is to burn bridges with media types.

I don't that $#@! personal. I've seen people flip by circumstances. Worst thing in politics is to burn bridges with media types.
    its a trust issue.
    always in the back of your mind "when will they hit you in the back again with their dagger?"
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    its a trust issue.
    always in the back of your mind "when will they hit you in the back again with their dagger?"
    Oh, absolutely. It isn't a matter of burning bridges, but where your friends are.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Descent interview by Ingraham. She seems to be the person that subs the most for O'Reilly when he is off.
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

That was an awesome interview to a pretty large audience! I read somewhere that others were bashing Rand on Bill Bennett and Medved's show. Well Bennett has nearly 3 million and Medved has 1.5 million less weekly listeners than Ingraham. Ingraham has 6.25 million weekly listeners and is the 5th ranked talk show in America.

So that's a nice bump shortly before the primary to counteract their McGrayson propaganda from last week and before.
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”
    ~John Boehner, GOP Minority Leader

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

I would have never gone on her show this close to the end of an election. She is an attack hound.

I haven't heard the interview yet though or read any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    I would have never gone on her show this close to the end of an election. She is an attack hound.

I haven't heard the interview yet though or read any feedback.
    Well, if you were a candidate, you would've been less successful than Rand.

Wasn't their a fundraiser on this forum to give Laura flowers during the 2008 campaign to thank her for being "nice" to Ron Paul? I remember someone taking pictures of the flowers they gave her at some book signing.

Good interview. We have come a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieftain1776 View Post
    That was an awesome interview to a pretty large audience! I read somewhere that others were bashing Rand on Bill Bennett and Medved's show. Well Bennett has nearly 3 million and Medved has 1.5 million less weekly listeners than Ingraham. Ingraham has 6.25 million weekly listeners and is the 5th ranked talk show in America.

So that's a nice bump shortly before the primary to counteract their McGrayson propaganda from last week and before.
    In my opinion, the mere fact that she has such a large audience is a sad commentary on the state of this nation. The mere sound of her voice, let alone her godawful politics or smug moralizing, is enough to set me on edge. Sad to say, I don't even think I can listen to the interview.

In my opinion, the mere fact that she has such a large audience is a sad commentary on the state of this nation. The mere sound of her voice, let alone her godawful politics or smug moralizing, is enough to set me on edge. Sad to say, I don't even think I can listen to the interview.

Put your petty BS away.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody remember when Ron Paul owned that bitch in an interview a few years ago? "You just made my case" (on blowback)
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

I don't dislike her as a person, it's obvious that she has a role in the media and performs it. Yes its true we sent her flowers a while back, we also sent flowers and items to other people in visible positions to try and get them to change their minds about our movement. Or in this case had said a few nice words about Ron Paul, however because it's very difficult to read her looking at the past I tend to be hesitant in embracing her as a new ally.

The main problem I have with her is that in the past she has been a clear cut example of promoting the neocon ideas in media. I'm sure she got a lot of her information, views, opinions from her producers and staff and one could say from her point of view it's just business, however wherever her drumbeat comes from the unpredictability worries me. Will her political views and how she perceives Ron, Rand and the rest of us change every season or depending on who she works for or who her producer and staff is? Perhaps to begin with if she openly admitted that some of the views she had in 2007 has changed in light of recent events and that Ron Paul was right, not just in economics but in foreign relation policies that would be a great step forward.

I think she could be redeemed, but it will take a lot of hard work on her part to shake off the neocon image and move more towards liberty, the constitution and the principles of the founding fathers, especially in regards to not getting involved in entangling alliances.
    Last edited by orenbus; 05-15-2010 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    Put your petty BS away.
    It's not petty, and it's not BS. Nice try, but I'm sticking to it. She can say whatever she wants now. I HATE the bitch.

Something tells me some of you would think this guy is above her:

Something tells me some of you would think this guy is above her:
    I'm an atheist, but I'd think the antichrist was above her. She's disgusting.

I'm an atheist, but I'd think the antichrist was above her. She's disgusting.
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Red View Post
    For all my stylistic frustrations with Ron, I will acknowledge that this is true and it is a huge asset.

As we grow this movement, we always know who our real friends will be. But there are always going to be surprising folks who become steadfast allies (Erick Erickson) as well as people like Cathy Bailey or Laura Ingraham who are much more "cautious" but still open-minded enough to learn a bit more and at least come to our defense once we have brought others on board.

Then there is a final group of course, are our true enemies in the party, the ones who believe the Republican party should be about neo-Wilsonian wars abroad and Pork-barrel politics at home. We don't need to name them here-- but we need to work to defeat them completely-- and use our alliances- both of principle and of convenience to build a working majority in the party to do just that.
    +1776

Don't ever approach someone as an enemy/the establishment until you see 100% evidence.

For example, James Dobson. We thought we had lost him but it shows that no one is impossible to convert...except maybe Cheney, Frum, Rove, and their neo-con advisors

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    +1776

Don't ever approach someone as an enemy/the establishment until you see 100% evidence.

For example, James Dobson. We thought we had lost him but it shows that no one is impossible to convert...except maybe Cheney, Frum, Rove, and their neo-con advisors
    The true neocons have a power stake in this, and they are currently losing. Rand's election will be a hugely visible statement that war for war's sake (as opposed to actual logical security risk) is no longer the selling point it once was. I would feel sorry for the desperation in Frum's articles if they weren't so vicious.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not petty, and it's not BS. Nice try, but I'm sticking to it. She can say whatever she wants now. I HATE the bitch.
    I may have some apologizing to do.

I think I got Laura Ingraham and Dr. Laura Schlessinger mixed up. I don't listen to much radio or watch much tv, haven't for many years.

The woman I professed to hate I believe is Dr. Laura. She's constantly moralizing and giving relationship advice. She even is extremely mean to CHILDREN who call in to her show.

Anyhow she is the one I can't stand.

I may have some apologizing to do.

I think I got Laura Ingraham and Dr. Laura Schlessinger mixed up. I don't listen to much radio or watch much tv, haven't for many years.

The woman I professed to hate I believe is Dr. Laura. She's constantly moralizing and giving relationship advice. She even is extremely mean to CHILDREN who call in to her show.

Anyhow she is the one I can't stand.
    I don't think any of us were too offended by your statements....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123