Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul to be on Laura Ingraham Show at 10:30 AM ET - Listen Live

OK, she's taking a populist tone. That bodes better.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-14-2010 at 08:41 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far so good with her opening statement on Rand, talking about Grayson being the elite's choice.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Moving on to healthcare.. should be good
    update: Lost reception

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Moving on to healthcare.. should be good
    update: Lost reception
    Ronulans? Well, they did fight the Borg....

She loves him!

Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

AMAZING!!!

Rand Paul contrasted himself against his father and did a great job showing his inner personality. Great interview.

That interview was 1000% win.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    She loves him!
    The rightwing media doesn't need a weatherman to tell them which way the wind is blowing...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    <--- sighs in relief.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

OK, it was great.

Has anyone else been contacted for the phone lists for the last push phone banking? I exchanged emails with Luke, but haven't heard back since.

Great interview
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    lulz.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Great interview. The tone of the campaign has changed in the last few days—Rand's still running as if he's 10 points behind, but he's laying out his plans for after the primary victory.

any one record it?

I was afraid to listen.

Glad to see y'all are calling it a great interview.

<whew>
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i really like Laura Ingraham. I missed this, anyone get it recorded?

tube it or it didn't happen.
    FC2

Inflation is the opium of the people. - Henry Hazlitt

It was a good interview.

Laura seemed to know which way the wind is blowing, back in 2007 I didn't really like how she portrayed Ron Paul or the campaign and it's supporters. It seems she's developed a case of selective amnesia now asking what do they call Ron Paul supporters? Knowing full well she used to call us crazy paulites, she seems to me to just be a windsock, but whatever in this case it's working to our advantage.

YouTube - Laura Ingraham Disrespecting Ron Paul at the Iowa Straw Poll

YouTube - Ron Paul kicks Laura Ingrahams Ass
    Last edited by orenbus; 05-14-2010 at 11:03 AM.

I think there are a lot of people who in 2007 dismissed and ridiculed Ron Paul who now respect him even if they disagree with him.

I think Ron receives a lot of this respect from the fact you will rarely hear him make anything personal or take cheapshots.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    It was a good interview.

Laura seemed to know which way the wind is blowing, back in 2007 I didn't really like how she portrayed Ron Paul or the campaign and it's supporters. It seems she's developed a case of selective amnesia now asking what do they call Ron Paul supporters? Knowing full well she used to call us crazy paulites, she seems to me to just be a windsock, but whatever in this case it's working to our advantage.

YouTube - Laura Ingraham Disrespecting Ron Paul at the Iowa Straw Poll
    Post-bailout the political atmosphere has changed dramatically. The bailouts have catalyzed a great awakening among the Republican constituency. Ergo, Ron Paul's respect-ometer score has gone way up.

PLEASE!!! Does any one have a recording???

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    I think there are a lot of people who in 2007 dismissed and ridiculed Ron Paul who now respect him even if they disagree with him.

I think Ron receives a lot of this respect from the fact you will rarely hear him make anything personal or take cheapshots.
    For all my stylistic frustrations with Ron, I will acknowledge that this is true and it is a huge asset.

As we grow this movement, we always know who our real friends will be. But there are always going to be surprising folks who become steadfast allies (Erick Erickson) as well as people like Cathy Bailey or Laura Ingraham who are much more "cautious" but still open-minded enough to learn a bit more and at least come to our defense once we have brought others on board.

Then there is a final group of course, are our true enemies in the party, the ones who believe the Republican party should be about neo-Wilsonian wars abroad and Pork-barrel politics at home. We don't need to name them here-- but we need to work to defeat them completely-- and use our alliances- both of principle and of convenience to build a working majority in the party to do just that.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    maybe im blind, maybe this site layout sucks, or maybe it isn't here, but i cant find anything on this

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    maybe im blind, maybe this site layout sucks, or maybe it isn't here, but i cant find anything on this
    Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    There's nothing there. The interview is available here:

http://www.lauraingraham.com/premium...lzdFNpemU9MQ==

....but it's only available to "Laura365 members".

Laura Ingraham tweet:

Talking with Rand Paul, who looks like he'll be the Republican Senate primary winner on Tuesday #tcot
    http://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/13979694461

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast