Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul to be on Laura Ingraham Show at 10:30 AM ET - Listen Live

Arrow Rand Paul to be on Laura Ingraham Show at 10:30 AM ET - Listen Live

He will be on at 10:30 AM ET.

http://www.talk1370.com/

Click Listen Live
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 05-14-2010 at 07:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand will be on at 10:30 am ET.

Thanks David.
    Updated the title and post.

Is she friend or foe?

Snakes are coming out of the woodwork at this point. Do we know where she stands?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Is she friend or foe?

Snakes are coming out of the woodwork at this point. Do we know where she stands?
    NeoCon hawk of the highest order.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

From a search:

YouTube - 4409 -- Ron Paul BITCH slaps Laura Ingraham
    I hate Ingraham, she's a total shill, liar, etc... Ron Paul is the only honest choice for us now ! stop listening to Faux News or the right wing AM Radio, they just talk trash on RP and don't let callers defend ! Thanks for posting and exposing Laura ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNHYhTySro4 · Cached pageYouTube - Laura Ingraham Disrespecting Ron Paul at the Iowa ...
    Added to queue Laura Ingraham Upset That Dodd Spoke Spanish 12,882 views atmain 1:19 Add to queue Added to queue Neocon Radio Blowback 3 Mark Levin SUB Ron Paul... 4,401 views cattleprods911 1:57 Add to queue Added to queue Laura Ingraham - Live at The Madison Hotel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXwLs69HEwE · Cached page- Ron Paul Teaches Laura Ingraham A Lesson
    Ron Paul Teaches Laura Ingraham A Lesson, posted by YouTube, Ron Paul Teaches Laura Ingraham A Lesson ... Advanced News Political Radio - Listen Now Advertise Contact/Submit News Home Home: News: Ron Paul Teaches Laura ...

www.nationalexpositor.com/News/897.html · Cached pageNeo-Con Laura Ingraham POLL about RON PAUL | Ron Paul 2012 ...
    ‹ Grayson airs Ky. TV ad attacking Rand Paul on coal Neo-Con Laura Ingraham POLL about RON PAUL › » ... Rep. Ron Paul, the LIBERTY-leaning Texas Republican who ran a TRADITIONALLY CONSERVATIVE bid for the Republican ...

dailypaul.com/node/126510 · Cached pageLaura Ingram likes Ron Paul
    Laura Ingraham likes Ron Paul? http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...6.html-----Ron Paul Audio and Video's.... http://www.apfn.org/apfn/ronpaul.htm When Will Americans Have Had Enough

http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/09-...n.cgi.131.html · Cached pageLaura Ingraham vs. Ron Paul « LewRockwell.com Blog
    « Previous: The Truth About Marco Rubio | LRC Home | LRC Blog | Next: “Homeland Security” Requires a Talking Robotic Dog? »

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...ves/51353.html · Cached pageLiveLeak.com - Ron Paul decimate Laura Ingraham and her ...
    Ron Paul decimate Laura Ingraham and her ignorant, sensationalist rhetoric CLOSE [X] Ron finally got angry!!! Thank you for the tip! i Capture This Video | Change Flash Player (If you experience problems) Liveleak requires flash. If you see this ...

www.liveleak.com/view?i=60b_1199890239 · Cached pageNeo-Con Laura Ingraham POLL about RON PAUL ...1 day ago
    The neocon talk-show host, who was so nasty to Ron as MC of an Iowa Republican event during the presidential campaign, is still anti-Ron. Writes Jim Canavan: “Laura Ingraham has a poll asking her neocon listeners if the Ron Paul straw poll win ...

dailypaul.com/node/126510?page=1 · Cached pageLaura Ingraham on Ron Paul « LewRockwell.com Blog
    Writes Oliver Chadwick: “I just happened to be listening to Laura Ingraham’s radio show. I can’t believe how positive she was about Ron Paul, saying: (approximate quote) ‘I think it shows that there are a great many people out there who really ...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/015882.html · Cached pageMancow.com: Mancow's Morning Madhouse
    Laura Ingraham: Laura Ingraham Power To The People Ron Paul: Ron Paul Discusses Hillary Carol Liebau: Carol Liebau

https://www.mancow.com/show?action=v...how&showID=533 · Cached page

I have a suspicion she'll like Rand.

Soooooooooooo we should expect, what, 9/11 questions like Glen Beck threw at Medina who also had no history of belief in that as an inside job? It still hurt her campaign. I hope Rand is prepared. (I think he is, he's pretty good on his feet. Medina's problem was that she was floored by it even being asked of her, and trying to defend individuality of thought.)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's already been marginalized on Sirius/XM radio because starting Monday she will no longer be broadcast through the satellite network, but rather online-only as Beck takes over her slot.

Obviously she has a big AM terrestrial presence, but taking a punch at Rand Paul is only going to cause her blowback. It'd be stupid. Rand is going to be an amazing conservative in the Senate. Laura I. should support him!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

We should try to get Rand on Beck again in the next few days... (I know some of you are going to kill me now.. haha)

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    I have a suspicion she'll like Rand.
    Let's hope so

Soooooooooooo we should expect, what, 9/11 questions like Glen Beck threw at Medina who also had no history of belief in that as an inside job? It still hurt her campaign. I hope Rand is prepared. (I think he is, he's pretty good on his feet. Medina's problem was that she was floored by it even being asked of her, and trying to defend individuality of thought.)
    Beck gave Medina a softball question. It was the easiest question any commentator ever could've asked a candidate. The easy and right answer: "No, 9-11 was not an inside job,"

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Beck gave Medina a softball question. It was the easiest question any commentator ever could've asked a candidate. The easy and right answer: "No, 9-11 was not an inside job,"
    Yep. It's like asking a candidate's opinion of the KKK. A total softball. Medina screwed it up herself big time by being unable to give a good answer to such an easy question.

Tinnuhana, I LOVE your first video. I hope Rand listened to it....lately.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Yep. It's like asking a candidate's opinion of the KKK. A total softball. Medina screwed it up herself big time by being unable to give a good answer to such an easy question.
    doesn't change the fact that the question was both a trap and inappropriate.
    a question that beck would not have asked his dick sucking buddy perry.
    medina stepped on the landmine. Beck put it there for a specific reason.
    If you can't figure that out- I can't help you.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    She's already been marginalized on Sirius/XM radio because starting Monday she will no longer be broadcast through the satellite network, but rather online-only as Beck takes over her slot.

Obviously she has a big AM terrestrial presence, but taking a punch at Rand Paul is only going to cause her blowback. It'd be stupid. Rand is going to be an amazing conservative in the Senate. Laura I. should support him!
    The same thing happened to Frum, and it just made him more desperate. A LOT of people seem happy to push out neocons once Ron Paul and the economy gave them a wedge to use, but it just seems to make the neocons more frantic (and blatantly nonsensical, from my point of view. America's interest is so clearly not their focus.)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That isn't what he asked. He asked if she would commit, right then and there, to purge anyone from her campaign and condemn anyone who might think differently. Tolerating differences of thought is pretty basic to the liberty movement. We may laugh at people from time to time, but we don't 'condemn' thinking.

She had no history at all of any non-standard beliefs on 9/11.

-
    Look, I wasn't really active around Medina, I started getting really interested, not being from Texas, when it looked like she was catching on. But Beck sunk her with a topic entirely irrelevant to her background. I'm only concerned that Laura not do the same thing to Rand.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-14-2010 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    He asked her the question because he had heard from different people that she had 9-11 truthers working for her campaign. He simply wanted to know whether she was a 9-11 truther or not so that the issue could be put to rest. Beck was trying to help her out by making clear that she didn't agree with some of her campaign staff.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I can only imagine how many 9/11 nuts called into Beck's show to get her on air.

"You should really get Medina on air! She's the only gubernatorial candidate who wants to stop the NWO, FEMA death camps, and prove the government was responsible for 9/11"

It was a chance to distance herself away from the message. And she dropped the ball.

He asked her the question because he had heard from different people
    I'd still like to know who these "different people" are....
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

That isn't what he asked. He asked if she would commit, right then and there, to purge anyone from her campaign and condemn anyone who might think differently. Tolerating differences of thought is pretty basic to the liberty movement. We may laugh at people from time to time, but we don't 'condemn' thinking.

She had no history at all of any non-standard beliefs on 9/11.
    He also asked her whether she believed that the government was involved in 9-11 in any way. That's when she should've made clear that she was not a 9-11 truther.

I'm surprised that he agreed to appear on her show

At this point, Rand can only hurt himself

At the Iowa Caucaus, she introduced Dr. Paul by openly suggesting that Ron Paul supporters had escaped from the mental ward...

Yeah I wouldn't appear on Ingraham either. Nothing good can come from it. But Rand Paul has proven himself able; so whatever.

I don't want to promote Ingraham, however if you want to hear Rand and you live in the Cincinnati/N. KY area she is found on 1160 AM on your dial.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For those trying to find excuses for Glen Beck, all I can say is, do you think Fox asking Ron Paul in debate whether he thought he had any "electability" was intended to let him 'put that idea to rest' as well?

Some questions raise implications merely by being asked.

Whatever, we can disagree on this.

I just hope Rand isn't tired going into the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    I'm surprised that he agreed to appear on her show

At this point, Rand can only hurt himself

At the Iowa Caucaus, she introduced Dr. Paul by openly suggesting that Ron Paul supporters had escaped from the mental ward...
    The Paul's are no pussies. When you know your beliefs and don't just have memorized what you are supposed to say you can go anywhere and be consistent and not get tripped up. Ingraham will like Rand.

Alright, I have tuned off Mike Church on Patriot #144, and into Ingraham on America Right #166. May the King Dude forgive me for this transgression

Alright, I have tuned off Mike Church on Patriot #144, and into Ingraham on America Right #166. May the King Dude forgive me for this transgression
    lol
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

There was just a Trey Grayson advertisement on XM America Right....

There was just a Trey Grayson advertisement on XM America Right....
    No, Laura played that.

Rand on now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast