Thread: Club For Growth (still no endorsement)

Arrow Club For Growth (still no endorsement)

I emailed the KY Club For Growth and asked them why they hadn't endorsed Rand Paul yet, and told them he looks like the perfect candidate to further the goals they purport to advance. I got an email back extremely fast and was told that such a decision must come from the national organization since this is a national race. I forwarded my message on to the national Club For Growth organization.

You guys should consider writing emails, making calls, or sending snail mail as well. I know there have been threads about this before, but it couldn't possibly hurt to keep on them and let them know just how much grassroots support Dr. Paul has. Please consider writing, especially if you're from Kentucky.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Recently the guy said in an interview that they like Rand Paul, but Trey doesn't have a bad record to contrast it with. I suggest sending them the http://TreySpends.com info.

Here's what I just wrote:

Kentucky needs your help!

Recently your organization noted that while you support Rand Paul, you were probably not going to endorse him because Trey Grayson does not have a record to contrast it with.

Well, new documents were discovered by the Rand Paul campaign which indicate that Trey Grayson is lying about his fiscal conservative credentials, and actually pushed for massive spending increases within state government. See here: http://TreySpends.com

It is also worth noting that Trey Grayson supports earmarks, porkbarrel spending, and unbalanced budgets. (Sources: http://bit.ly/ba8L3I and http://bit.ly/bwJGpa).

Rand Paul, on the other hand, supports balancing the budget, ending earmarks, eliminating wasteful projects, and repealing Obamacare.

He has been endorsed by Senator Jim DeMint, Senator Jim Bunning, Governor Sarah Palin, Steve Forbes, and James Dobson.

Given all of this information, I implore your organization to endorse and assist Dr. Paul as soon as possible to ensure a conservative victory on May 18th.

Thank you,

Mark
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 05-13-2010 at 12:11 PM.

We should concentrate on getting them for the general

They can spend real money and there is no reason we can't bring them onboard

I used to think it was a lobby for bald people.

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    I emailed the KY Club For Growth and asked them why they hadn't endorsed Rand Paul yet, and told them he looks like the perfect candidate to further the goals they purport to advance. I got an email back extremely fast and was told that such a decision must come from the national organization since this is a national race. I forwarded my message on to the national Club For Growth organization.

You guys should consider writing emails, making calls, or sending snail mail as well. I know there have been threads about this before, but it couldn't possibly hurt to keep on them and let them know just how much grassroots support Dr. Paul has. Please consider writing, especially if you're from Kentucky.
    A lot of these groups like Club For Growth get funding from some people that despise Ron Paul and aren't likely to warm up to his son.

"I used to think it was a lobby for bald people" ....or penis enlargement. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    A lot of these groups like Club For Growth get funding from some people that despise Ron Paul and aren't likely to warm up to his son.
    they might as well bite the bullet and get used to it.

others are warming up to him.

we all know and see it. i told them "better late than never!"