Thread: Got TWO mailers today from Grayson campaign

Got TWO mailers today from Grayson campaign

This really burns me, so I apologize in advance for ranting here but I need to do it someplace.

In the mail today, I received not one, but two mailers from Grayson.
    One was an ad touting McConnell's endorsement and stating "Unlike my opponent, I am committed to seeing him re-elected to that position [Republican leader] in the next Congress. If elected I will work with Sen. McConnell to help get our country back on a path to prosperity." No mention of the fact that it was some of McConnell's votes (e.g. TARP) that got us into this mess -- that McConnell has been ineffective so far in helping the economy.

But the second mailer frosts me even more, about Rand Paul "evading taxes" by treating his employees as independent contractors instead of regular employees. Of course, no mention was made here that employers do this all the time, especially for employees who are temporary workers, nor that Grayson himself did it in his 2007 campaign. I've been a "1099" worker several times.

It's bad enough that Grayson and his cronies lie to Dr. James Dobson, but when they lie to me in my mailbox, then I take it personally. This seals it. I will never vote for Grayson nor McConnell again unless they admit their sins and repent. If no one runs against McConnell in 2014, I will.

Rand needs to get Joe Wilson's endorsement and have him make a "you lie" commercial. Rand needs to have a mailer pointing out Grayson's lies, and ask the voters whether they want a senator that they cannot trust to tell the truth.

Both of these were sent by "Friends of Trey Grayson." I have yet to receive a third-party hit piece, but I expect a deluge any day now.
    Definition of politics: poly = many or multiple; tics = blood sucking vermin
    Jack Conway is a politician, Rand Paul isn't.
    // TODO: Think of a good signature for 2012.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwestmcsd View Post
    If no one runs against McConnell in 2014, I will.
    I'll vote for you.

I will definitely fund McConnell's opponent - even if that person has identical positions to McConnell

It's personal now

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    I will definitely fund McConnell's opponent - even if that person has identical positions to McConnell

It's personal now
    I feel ya.

I can officially say that I have never seen a slimier, dirtier, mud slinging candidate than Treyson. If he lies this much there has got to be something that he is hiding in his closet. He is drifitng closer to the John Edwards category everyday, or at least in my book. He is a total crook.

At this point, I think Saddam Hussein would be an improvement over McConnell.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KanTuck22 View Post
    At this point, I think Saddam Hussein would be an improvement over McConnell.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

yesterday we got one from grayson-- a nice, glossy packet thing outlining all of rand's strange ideas, a mailer from rand paul-- a nice letter explaining how trey is a democrat, and a really nice almost invitational type of card from mongiardo begging us to help elect the first democrat from eastern kentucky.

i just dont know what to do!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    yesterday we got one from grayson-- a nice, glossy packet thing outlining all of rand's strange ideas, a mailer from rand paul-- a nice letter explaining how trey is a democrat, and a really nice almost invitational type of card from mongiardo begging us to help elect the first democrat from eastern kentucky.

i just dont know what to do!
    YouTube - The White Stripes I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.