Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Operation Flower Drop - Laura Ingraham] - Success!

Thumbs up

Great work!

This should be posted along with the pics on the Daily Paul.
    We need now only to mobilize the army of true believers to present the case for the principles that built America, and can make Her great once again. -Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please feel free to notify anyone and everyone you can of this event. We all did our part, now it's your turn! Go go go!
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BW4Paul View Post
    Great story!

^^^ It's simple: you told Laura Ingraham that you would give the book to Ron Paul, so now you need to keep your word! Have it shipped to someone trustworthy who will be going to one of Paul's upcoming events. You never know-- Paul could then be inspired to go on Laura Ingraham's show
    Hop on facebook, go to this group: "Congressman Ron Paul for President 2008," click Jeff Frazee under group admins, pm him about it. Accessible guy who's campaign official. Done.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    great job! bryan, excellent idea... great art!
    Thanks, of course I was just one of the players in this- hard@work certainly did a good amount of leg work here as did Dave. The idea was someone else's yet. We had lots of contributors here on this and we still have money left over (even after the first failed attempt)- more on the extra cash later.

Waiting in line for two hours isn't exactly fun, but when you can turn it into talking sense about national affairs with others that care then it can help. Great job on that Dave!

Like torchbearer, I'm pumped too. No doubt the hand delivery with photos makes this extra nice for all of us to appreciate the efforts.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Sniffle a good sniffle,like i said i dont know anyone here,but i feel part of something Great. Ron Paul 2008

When's her next show? Would be awesome if we got a mention. I know that's a longshot.

I thought it went excellent. Thanks to Bryan and hard@work (Adam), this was not my doing at all. I just followed the plans set in motion by others.

Regarding the "Paulies" or "Pauliacs", she said "Paulies", but now that I read it, she did write "Pauliacs".

The posters that said I should deliver it to Ron Paul are absolutely correct. I said I would get it to Dr. Paul and so I shall.

this was a really good thing. not only is ron paul's campaign bringing back more traditional political views, but it's bringing back politeness and good manners. I think that should definitely appeal to older voters.
    "There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families." --Margaret Thatcher

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."--Margaret Thatcher

"Ron Paul? you guys are EVERYWHERE (loud and to the crowd)." Laura looked genuinely surprised. Did she know about our first blundered attempt? Wouldn't it be great if she mentioned our persistence on the radio? That would really be great.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great work! You represented us very well. I'm proud to be a part of a movement with people like you in our midst.

...back to the rEVOLution...
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxesdarius View Post
    I thought it went excellent. Thanks to Bryan and hard@work (Adam), this was not my doing at all.
    Don't be so modest - you did a standout job representing Dr. Paul, his supporters and us here- certainly part of the "doing". You did really great with your preparation, your presentation and your interaction- and it showed with her reaction. Those are some great smiles across the board in all the pictures!

I just followed the plans set in motion by others.
    This is part of the beauty of the effort- we all did a part and made it happen.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Dave, you should make sure to follow up the flowers with a nice short email to Laura with those photos attached. I'm sure she had her own photographer with her, but who knows if they got any shots of you.

Also include that flower throwing protester graphic. It's hilarious and I'm sure she'd get a kick out of it more than anyone.

PS: Excellent job to everyone involved!
    Last edited by 1000-points-of-fright; 10-11-2007 at 02:36 PM.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

Great stuff folks. Thanks alot...

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    Great work! You represented us very well. I'm proud to be a part of a movement with people like you in our midst.

...back to the rEVOLution...
    ditto that!

Yep.. definately says "Pauliacs", not "Paulies"
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

She looks a little emotional in this one.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Quote Originally Posted by nullvalu View Post
    Yep.. definately says "Pauliacs", not "Paulies"

So we went from kooks to Pauliacs! Hopefully that is a step in the right direction

While I realize that this was an idea fostered on the board and paid for by members of the board, how about nominating just Dave for Supporter of the Week over at the official website (it'll get the pictures a lot more exposure)?

The Ron Paul campaign depends on all of its supporters; both those who volunteer their time and those who donate. Without their passion and enthusiasm, we would not be where we are now. We will be featuring a different supporter each week, highlighting their contributions to the campaign. Please send your nominations to mail@ronpaul2008.com with the Subject Line: Featured Supporter Nomination.

I think something changed inside her mind at the Iowa straw poll. She was probably previously thinking "This guy's a loon, nobody supports him, I'll go crack some jokes" and she goes up there and sees his massive grassroots support, and you could tell that she seemed confused. After that, she probably started listening to what he was actually saying, and that brought her around.

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post

She looks a little emotional in this one.
    One might even say... ferklempt.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

Quote Originally Posted by bbachtung View Post
    While I realize that this was an idea fostered on the board and paid for by members of the board, how about nominating just Dave for Supporter of the Week over at the official website (it'll get the pictures a lot more exposure)?
    I'm doing this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbachtung View Post
    I agree. As humble as we all are about our roles, his is the role that made this reality. He saved the project! I think it's a great all around story and definitley shows the power of our grassroots network.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that is awesome.....i vote put it up for auction right here in our forums with the proceeds going to the campaign, if you want to see if you can get rp's sig first it would really raise the bidding ........i'll open as is for $200.....

Personally I'd like to see it delivered to Dr. Paul.

It is his autograph after all...

I asked her to sign the book "to Ron Paul" and said I would deliver it to Ron
    I paid for the book and headed home. I don't know what to do with it, give it to Dr. Paul, ebay it and donate. Perhaps a vote.
    My opinion,

Don't Ebay the book. Give it to Ron like you said you would.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Dave already said he was going to give it to Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxesdarius View Post
    The posters that said I should deliver it to Ron Paul are absolutely correct. I said I would get it to Dr. Paul and so I shall.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast