Thread: Marcus Carey from Bluegrassbulletin......

Marcus Carey from Bluegrassbulletin......

is back from his hunting trip. Just posted pic and said he's ready to go:

I've missed his blogging.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hell yeah. Nice bar. I've missed his commentary, I was wondering what happened to him.

I know. I have missed it also. Good insight. And even though i think he favors Rand, he has no problem calling him out when he thinks a mistake has been made.

This election is driving me nuts. The place I work for is owned by a company in Kentucky (Computer Services Inc.)...and it is very likely I will be living in Paducah is the near future.

I wish I could be there now to help.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    I know. I have missed it also. Good insight. And even though i think he favors Rand, he has no problem calling him out when he thinks a mistake has been made.

This election is driving me nuts. The place I work for is owned by a company in Kentucky (Computer Services Inc.)...and it is very likely I will be living in Paducah is the near future.

I wish I could be there now to help.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
    When you get to the bluegrass look me up in Bowling Green for a smoke and drink.

where did he get that bear?

Edit; I see he got it on kodiak Island
    Last edited by klamath; 05-04-2010 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    where did he get that bear?
    I believe he goes to Alaska. He's made reference in the past.

I bet that was one expensive bear...
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Terrific!

I'm glad he's back! I was using his blog as a bulletin board, but I liked his blog, and missed it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Completely off topic:

But whats the point of hunting bears? I'm not a PETA hippie or anything, just curious. For the fur? Or meat? lol I couldn't imagine eating bear.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    Completely off topic:

But whats the point of hunting bears? I'm not a PETA hippie or anything, just curious. For the fur? Or meat? lol I couldn't imagine eating bear.
    Makes the best darn jerky you ever et.

Lightbulb

Completely off topic:

And sport, the thrill, etc.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I prefer moose. We eat a lot of moose and deer in northern Sweden where I come from. I got several hunters in the family.

Completely off topic:

Just don't eat the liver, that will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Makes the best darn jerky you ever et.
    really?

never had bear jerky before.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Completely off topic:

Bear meat is actually good.

MEATBALLS!

Any meat you can't make meatballs off simple aint worth eating

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my brother-in-law runs a hunting lodge in the Aleutians. long-story-short, if you pay enough money (as a Saudi Prince once did) there is no chance you will not come home with a trophy. the guide (also one helluva bush pilot) knows where they all are, so there really isn't much "hunting" involved.