Thread: Rand Paul Big Lead Tomorrow?

Talking Rand Paul Big Lead Tomorrow?

Public Policy Polling:

Either way we'll have these numbers out tomorrow, and suffice it to say they diverge a little bit from the internal numbers Trey Grayson's camp was claiming today.
    David Adams:

thinks you will like PPP poll tomorrow. Hint: Grayson is waaaay off.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a 10-15 point lead. Hopefully on the higher side!

I think it'll be a good lead.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 06-24-2010 at 03:03 PM.

LOL @ 67% of Grayson supporters identifying themselves with the Tea Party

What a joke

Do they not really understand what the Tea Party is about or are they just ignorant about Trey's positions?

They're probably the pro-establishment, pro-spending, pro-war hacks you see at the Tea Party events who just don't seem to "get it"

It's probably a double digit lead for Rand.

What I'm more curious about is the Democrat side; I think Conway will be well ahead of Mongiardo, most likely by 5-10 points. Mongiardo has run a lousy campaign and his scandals have really tainted him. You can tell by looking at the Ras polls released today.
    Last edited by Fozz; 05-03-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post

What a joke

Do they not really understand what the Tea Party is about or are they just ignorant about Trey's positions?

They're probably the pro-establishment, pro-spending, pro-war hacks you see at the Tea Party events who just don't seem to "get it"
    my guess is Tea Party = Republican

Those comparisons are stupid.

If Rand has 30 votes and 50% of them identify with the Tea Party, 15 people who vote for Rand identify with the Tea Parties.

If Grayson has 6 votes and 50% of them identify with the Tea Party, 3 people who vote for Grayson identify with the Tea Parties.

So if there are 18 Tea Partiers in the election, 15 or 83% of the Tea Partiers vote for Rand. I exaggerated the difference in total votes between the two candidates just to make a point, but the true still is that you can't make useful comparisons without having all the numbers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post

What a joke

They also might be pro life and suckered by the robocalls etc. There are other issues besides the tea party issues.