Thread: OathKeeper Arrested in Tennesee

OathKeeper Arrested in Tennesee

Darren Huff, activist and Oathkeeper has been arrested and is being held in the Blount County,TN detention center.

http://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/20...ff-last-night/
    "FBI Special Agent Reed (Reid?) initiated Darren’s federal arrest warrant Monday night, 19 April 2010. We don’t know when the federal arrest warrant was perfected and made operable. It just so happened Darren was in Tennessee when the FBI decided to arrest Darren on Friday (30 April).
    FBI Special Agent Reed went to Darren’s Georgia home Friday while Darren was being arrested in Blount County Tennessee. Reed was joined by four local sheriffs (team of five law enforcement officers). Reed held a federal court order and federal search warrant to take one of Darren’s legally registered and licensed firearms.
    A hearing is scheduled for Monday (tomorrow), 3 May. Time: 1000 hours (10:00 a.m. EDT). The hearing location is unknown.
    0600 hours (EDT) Sunday, 2 May 2010:
    Nothing heard since yesterday morning. No media reports. Darren is still in a federal lockup facility believed to be in Knoxville (unfolding).

...Beyond the charge of inciting a riot Darren is charged with intending to create civil unrest. These charges are aggravated as federal authorities falsely accuse Darren of transporting weapons across state lines to carry out his alleged “riot**” and “civil unrest” in Madisonville, Tennessee on the 20th of April 2010.
    FBI Special Agent Chuck Reed (Reid?) visited the Huff’s Georgia home on the evening of Monday, 19 April 2010. FBI S/A Reed questioned Darren regarding Darren’s plans for the next day.
    Yesterday S/A Chuck Reed seized one of Darren’s legally licensed and registered weapons from the Huff’s Georgia home. Darren was in Tennessee at the time.
    It’s reported Darren was arrested in Blount County, Tennessee.
    It’s believed Darren is being held in a Knoxville, TN federal detention facility.
    It’s likely no more information regarding Darren’s legal status will be made publicly available until at least Monday, 3 May (the day after tomorrow)."
    Another blog with more details and interesting video clip

Enjoy,

TMike
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Its related to the Monroe County Tennessee Grand Jury and Commander Fitzpatrick challenging Obama's birth cerfificate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Reason View Post
    So they couldn't get him then, so they made some $#@! up to get a warrant and got him for inciting a riot and and gun running?

Why is Mr Huff so important to go to all this trouble?

Is Mr Huff ex law enforcement or ex military?

Latest news, It appears that Mr. Huff may be bit of a problem...He appears to be a Christian Identity Minister. Here is Vanderboeghs take on the situation...

From Sipsey Street ....

Monday, May 3, 2010
    The Darren Huff case: Now this is going to piss some of you off.
    Well, I guess I got what I asked for in several more or less complete and informed briefs of the Huff case. This is what I am told:

1. The FBI charge of "inciting to riot" is surely bull$#@! that will evaporate at the first serious examination in front of a judge with competent counsel at his side.

2. He was certainly pulled over by the "authorities" (although exactly what agencies were represented at the traffic stop is still a little vague) for driving a pickup with Oath Keepers emblazoned across it.

3. Darren Huff is equally certainly a "Christian" Identity "minister." I put those in quotes because, as a Christian, I do not concede that they ARE Christians as I understand the faith. In the 90s I referred to them as "Mistaken" Identities because to me there is little Christian about them.

Identity, also called British Israelism, claims that today's Jews are not the chosen people of God, but rather they are -- that is white people of European origin. In their universe, Jews are "spawn of the devil" and blacks are "mud people."

I was once quoted in a Slate magazine article that Christian Identity was for pantywaists who had to explain to their wives that it was OK that they hated blacks and Jews because God & Jesus told them it was OK, whereas Nazis were past that. I mean, if you've got Adolf Hitler, a demented nancy-boy, for a standard bearer, what else have you got to be embarrassed about?

I despise and distrust anti-Semites and Nazis because, for one thing, they just love The Turner Diaries, which explains what they think of the Constitution and gun owners who believe in free men and free markets -- when they win (with our "useful idiot" help, they believe) -- they will execute us all. They are dyed-in-the-wool collectivists, freely ranking themselves with the worst enemies of liberty. I urinate upon their "sacred" cows.

One other not-so-minor point: the Oklahoma City bomb that destroyed the Murrah Building and killed 167 people including innocent babies was built at Elohim City, an Identity compound in eastern Oklahoma that also gave succor to the Aryan Republican Army.

Here's the crux of the matter: Because Identity adherents believe that Jews and blacks are evil and subhuman, THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE CONSTITUTION, OR EVEN THE NATURAL, GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS DELINEATED IN THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, EXTEND TO THEM. These "untermeschen" are eminently expendable in their universe.

Now, will someone explain to me how ANYBODY who believes that can be a true "oath keeper"? They are now, as they were in the 90s, attempting to infiltrate the liberty movement. They are certainly the most enterprising of opportunists, and they can pretend to be anybody's friend until challenged on their core beliefs. (Google my name and the Identity "minister" -- and convicted child molester -- Martin Lindstedt and see what pops up.)

Thus, looked at in that light, the decision of the Oath Keepers board, as much as it pains me to say it, is not so off base.

Even so, Identities have the right not to be railroaded by the FBI. For that reason, the Oath Keepers (and the rest of us) should insist that, like the Hutaree, Huff should be defended within the legal system with every tool. We can do this -- and should do this -- without compromising OUR principles, as long as we make it plain that he is NOT one of us.

Make no mistake: Identity adherents are not, CANNOT be, by definition, constitutionalists. Neither can they be oath keepers. If they tell you they are, they are lying through their teeth.

Mike
    TMike
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TruckinMike View Post
    Latest news, It appears that Mr. Huff may be bit of a problem...He appears to be a Christian Identity Minister. Here is Vanderboeghs take on the situation...

From Sipsey Street ....

TMike
    interesting!!!!

I hadn't heard of this Christian Identity before. What is the proof that Darren Huff is a member?
    We accept both kinds of political theories here; No government and Anarchy. Ronpaulforums.com "Big Tent"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.