Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to start new topics, post news articles & videos

can i make a thread with an mp3 file from my computer (or any type of audio file from my computer)?
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i need some buddy help me i cannot create a new topic is there any restrictions for newbies?

Quote Originally Posted by christinag View Post
    i need some buddy help me i cannot create a new topic is there any restrictions for newbies?
    Try looking for this button near the top left of the screen.

If you don't see it, you may not be in a forum where you can start a new thread. Try a different forum, like this one: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23
    regulations that protect property, contracts, liberty, and the individual

I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

I DON'T SAY IMO BECAUSE IT'S IMPLIED. I DON'T SAY IMHO BECAUSE I'M NOT A LIAR.

Default hi to all

Hey everyone,I am glad to be part of this forum,I take this moment to introduce myself to the rest of the board members,My name is Wystan.

Quote Originally Posted by Wystan View Post
    Hey everyone,I am glad to be part of this forum,I take this moment to introduce myself to the rest of the board members,My name is Wystan.
    Hi Wystan,

Welcome to the forums.

Do you like Ron Paul's political positions? Why did you decide to join this forum?

Thanks Bryan!

The notes are good for starters.

Hi everyone! Went ahead and posted on some topics but I totally forgot to introduce myself! Gawd, where are my manners? Lol.

Anyway, glad to be a part of this forum, so please take care of me.

How do I post, if I have to have three posts in order to post? Catch 22? Please help.

you are headed in the right direction!

Thank you for the information!

test
    Last edited by Chris from Upstate NY; 01-02-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12