Thread: Oil Rig was hit with a North Korean TORPEDO?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that site also claims Christianity is a death cult aimed to destroy mankind.

I'd like to see it from a more credible source, but this makes a lot of sense. The scenario they lay out is one that I could see a smart military strategist coming up with. I'm not sure I agree with the suicide run part, which could have simply been either a second torpedo or the fire just plain sunk the rig, but otherwise it makes sense.

The main problem I can see with their theory is that a diesel sub would have made all kinds of noise on its way there (and thus been intercepted by US subs), while a nuclear sub (if it self destructed) would have left an easily traceable signature. It would have had to be a nuclear sub that just launched two torpedos, or launched one and the fire took care of the rest.

Last edited by dannno; 05-01-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oil Rig not hit by North Korean sub. Proof not necessary, but if desired.... please consider...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ips#Submarines
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by tmosley View Post
    I'd like to see it from a more credible source, but this makes a lot of sense. The scenario they lay out is one that I could see a smart military strategist coming up with. I'm not sure I agree with the suicide run part, which could have simply been either a second torpedo or the fire just plain sunk the rig, but otherwise it makes sense.

The main problem I can see with their theory is that a diesel sub would have made all kinds of noise on its way there (and thus been intercepted by US subs), while a nuclear sub (if it self destructed) would have left an easily traceable signature. It would have had to be a nuclear sub that just launched two torpedos, or launched one and the fire took care of the rest.
    Unreported in the US (this was in 2007):

The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-faced.html

American military chiefs have been left dumbstruck by an undetected Chinese submarine popping up at the heart of a recent Pacific exercise and close to the vast U.S.S. Kitty Hawk - a 1,000ft supercarrier with 4,500 personnel on board.

By the time it surfaced the 160ft Song Class diesel-electric attack submarine is understood to have sailed within viable range for launching torpedoes or missiles at the carrier.

According to senior Nato officials the incident caused consternation in the U.S. Navy.

The Americans had no idea China's fast-growing submarine fleet had reached such a level of sophistication, or that it posed such a threat.

One Nato figure said the effect was "as big a shock as the Russians launching Sputnik" - a reference to the Soviet Union's first orbiting satellite in 1957 which marked the start of the space age.

The incident, which took place in the ocean between southern Japan and Taiwan, is a major embarrassment for the Pentagon
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Reliabel source? How about some of their other articles? (trying to click on any of them gives me some annoying popups and now I can't close it- virus?):

"Entire US Governement Said Knows Obama Inelgible for Office:

"Blacks born With Chimpanzee like Feet- Are They Devolving?"

'The Islamification of Britain Continues: BBC Appoints Muslum as Head of Religious Programming"