Thread: Nikola Tesla: Father of Free Wireless Electricity

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we had let Tessla do what he wanted to do we would all be using free electric now and some of the greed that has happened here would not even exist now.

Modern Marvels on History is talking about Tesla Now
    my blog http://www.libertyleak.com

and for your pleasure the intro to the Twilight Zone

YouTube - Twilight Zone Season 1 intro

Who is John Galt?

Was Nicolo Tesla the real John Galt? Did he purposefully withdraw all knowledge of his electromagnetic energy? If so, why? If he believed in profit as did John Galt, then he would have found a way to charge for it.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Yup, JP Morgan screwed the whole world back then, and his company is still screwing us today.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Tesla was about peace and didn't want his knowledge to be known to the world for the likes of JP Morgan. Money was an issue and still is for anyone who opposes them.

Who is John Galt?

YouTube - John Galt's Speech - Atlas Shrugged

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    If we had let Tessla do what he wanted to do we would all be using free electric now and some of the greed that has happened here would not even exist now.
    Tesla was the greatest, most fecund genius since Newton. Nobody else even comes close. Not even Einstein or Bohr.

Anyhow, Tesla's body literally wasn't cold when the FBI raided his affects, taking everything. One may only speculate how many of his secrets remain just that.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    Who is John Galt?

Was Nicolo Tesla the real John Galt? Did he purposefully withdraw all knowledge of his electromagnetic energy? If so, why? If he believed in profit as did John Galt, then he would have found a way to charge for it.
    Tesla was a very poor businessman. He was rather naive for the seemingly longest time. Edison screwed him several times (Edison was a son of a bitch) as did several others. The only man that appears to have treated him properly was George Westinghouse, and in the end even he turned his back on Tesla under the stern coercion of third parties. Tesla stood to wholly upset one of the fundamental aspects of the scheme of human things. Free energy to the world would have opened up vistas for independent entrepreneurial activity that we probably cannot really even imagine. It also opened the door to a great new freedom: the complete energy independence of just about every human being on the planet. That, quite predictably, was wholly unacceptable to those sitting at the top of the economic heap. He had to be stopped and he was - the FBI executed the coup de grace and that was the end of that.

Tesla was a true weirdo and a profound genius.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Angry

Tesla was a true weirdo

All you know is what you have read. The above statement is what was spread about him to discredit him what a shame everyone believed he was a true weirdo instead of genius. As a person who has a very high math aptitude and thinks differently than most people and has lived with ridicule all my life I think this is one of the worst forms of prejudice imaginable. It is better to be anything other than genius everybody can hate you then unless you want the whole world sticking it to you.
    We are the weirdos his way of thinking ought to be the norm rather then the weird!!!
    He was one of the most profound genius that the world has ever known and been dead for a number of years and he still is being discredited and disrespected and he can't live down his weirdo title.

This is how his technology is still being kept from the world because he was a weirdo. But you know something I wonder how it felt to see it in his mind and seeing it as a gift he wanted to give to man lets just call him for as long as we still have oil and coal in the ground to drill and pollute the earth over and make sure the people remained screwed.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 04-28-2010 at 10:00 AM.

Sorry people there is no free lunch. Tesla had a mavelous mind but free electricity is the same as free health care, free food, free housing. Having worked with power generation for 30 years I can't get overly blown away but a paper and video put out by highschool girls. If they would have explained how to get around the "inverse square of the distance law" I would have been impressed.
    By the way girls don't get to in love with him as he had himself castrated.

how to get around the "inverse square of the distance law"
    Can you explain it or are you expecting high school girls to do so? Tesla had many pattens I am sure that he patented everything that would run free energy. What is needed is someone who is not afraid of his intelligence and not afraid to stand up to the greedy bastards that run the worlds economy.

By the way girls don't get to in love with him as he had himself castrated.
    He was such a genius that he knew man only had enough energy for one head. The brain on top to the body is far more sexy that the lower one and it goes to show that you still don't know that the best sex organ is the mind. I guess you don't know about mind sex to bad dude. The only unfortunate thing about it is that he did not have a child. He knew about energy and saw sex for the energy drain that it really is.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 04-28-2010 at 10:25 AM.

In a really free society and free market, Tesla's free energy would have been a reality. Instead we are stuck with state capitalism which even the left and the propetarian right defends either directly or indirectly.

as long as there is one drop of oil anywhere to fight over...

Can you explain it or are you expecting high school girls to do so? Tesla had many pattens I am sure that he patented everything that would run free energy. What is needed is someone who is not afraid of his intelligence and not afraid to stand up to the greedy bastards that run the worlds economy.

He was such a genius that he knew man only had enough energy for one head. The brain on top to the body is far more sexy that the lower one and it goes to show that you still don't know that the best sex organ is the mind. I guess you don't know about mind sex to bad dude. The only unfortunate thing about it is that he did not have a child. He knew about energy and saw sex for the energy drain that it really is.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton'...al_gravitation

I am not saying Tesla didn't find away around this law but the person that does will make a lot more money than in oil.

I read somewhere that there was feud between him and Edison that turned into fierce competition. It was over the electric chair or something.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Wow! Edison apparently, was a creep:

Tesla claims he was offered US$50,000 (~ US$1.1 million in 2007, adjusted for inflation)[27] if he redesigned Edison's inefficient motor and generators, making an improvement in both service and economy.[21]:54–57 In 1885 when Tesla inquired about the payment for his work, Edison replied, "Tesla, you don't understand our American humor," thus breaking his word.[28][29] Earning US$18 per week, Tesla would have had to work for 53 years to earn the amount he was promised. The offer was equal to the initial capital of the company. Tesla immediately resigned when he was refused a raise to US$25 per week.[30]

Tesla, in need of work, eventually found himself digging ditches for a short period of time for the Edison company. He used this time to focus on his AC polyphase system.[21]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I read somewhere that there was feud between him and Edison that turned into fierce competition. It was over the electric chair or something.
    It was over the "War of Currents" or which electrical distribution system would become the most widely used, AC or DC. It's a curious thing that Edisons name is so recognizable when, in fact, Tesla was far more important in bringing about modern electrical distribution.

The electric chair was used as a form of propaganda by Edison to show how dangerous AC power was. He would also electrocute animals with AC in front of the public to persuade them to use DC.

All you know is what you have read. The above statement is what was spread about him to discredit him what a shame everyone believed he was a true weirdo instead of genius.
    Actually, he was weird AND a genius. Yes, they used it to discredit him as a crackpot, but it doesn't mean he wasn't weird. Big time OCD... every room he stayed in had to be a room number divisible by 3, he'd walk around a building 3 times before going in, he'd ask for 9 napkins and make 3 piles of 3, etc. Many geniuses have those kinds of tendencies.

Tesla was at least a 100 years ahead of his time. He had an incredible imagination. He'd create an invention within his imagination in the room with him, and it was so real to him that when walking through the room at a later date, he'd walk around his imagined invention.

Just a few of his inventions made it into mainstream, and we'd be nowhere near as technologically advanced without them. It's a shame that the rest of his ideas were largely ignored.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Sorry people there is no free lunch. Tesla had a mavelous mind but free electricity is the same as free health care, free food, free housing. Having worked with power generation for 30 years I can't get overly blown away but a paper and video put out by highschool girls. If they would have explained how to get around the "inverse square of the distance law" I would have been impressed.
    I've read Secrets Of Cold War Technology and viewed Eric Dollard's videos on radiant energy and wireless transmission, among other Tesla materials. As I understand it, Tesla actually worked more in wireless high voltage pulsed DC than AC, and this pulsed DC was his secret for creating longitudinal, tsunami like, as opposed to the usual transverse AC rippling wavefronts. These longitudinal waves apparantly excite the etheric energy, which many believe is found throughout the universe and which the earth floats in. This primordial, subatomic, etheric substance appears to be the medium of conduction for these longitudinal waves, which has been shown by Dollard to travel faster than the speed of light in a power transmission cable. In air it also propagates through lead shielding and without the usual inverse square law decay of conventional transverse electromagnetic radiation. This etheric longitudinal wavefront is then decoupled at the receiving end and can be converted back to conventional electricity if so desired.

But I wonder if this system had been adopted worldwide if there would be much concern now over the possible health hazards just as we see now with microwave towers, cell phones, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Tesla was a true weirdo and a profound genius.
    I have several books about Tesla, he never came off as a weirdo to me, just as the greatest genius and inventor of all time.

...he had himself castrated.
    I have never heard this before. I just did some googling, it appears to be a completely unsubstantiated rumor.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

"Every member of the State ought diligently to read and to study the constitution of his country ... by knowing their rights, they will sooner perceive when they are violated and be the better prepared to defend and assert them."
    ~Chief-Justice John Jay, 1777

U.S. Constitution

I've been doing a little research. I can't explain the wireless transmission part of the generator towers in the video, but the power generation is simple enough.

A generator, regardless of type, is just magnets and conductive wire. The configuration of the wire, the type of material (usually copper), the position of the magnets, and how the various components move in relation to one another will determine the output of the generator whether AC or DC, the voltage, ohms, etc. Besides the current output. All generators will produce an electromagnetic field.

The earth is a giant generator. The solid core is an iron magnet, as is most of the crust. The molten core is mostly copper moving around the magnet, and the mantle is more molten conductive material.

The earth, like any generator produces a current and an electro-magnetic field.

If we could tap into the generator part of earth by putting an anode and cathode at the North and south magnetic poles near the core, we could easily use Earth's generator qualities directly. This would be impractical logistically to keep our anode and cathode from melting and the magnetic poles are constantly moving, so it would also be hard to keep things in the right place.

However, we can also get electricity indirectly from using the magnetic properties of the Earth's electromagnetic fields as the magnet part of a smaller generator.

To build Tesla's towers, we just need to find the most effective configuration of conductive material to move in relation to the giant magnet of earth's magnetic field.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Tesla was a communist .... ( in the good sence )

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    Who is John Galt?

Not at all ... john galt was ego-centrical maniac .

Nicola Tesla was a Communist ... ( in the good sence ) (yeah I sad it )

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Edison manufactured and sold DC power systems. Tesla demonstrated the vast superiority of AC systems particularly where long-distance transmission was involved. Edison tried to market DC as safer when it is, in fact, far more dangerous.

Then there was the electric chair thing where that rat-$#@! Edison electrocuted a god damned elephant in order to prove that DC should be used. Edison was a vile and hideous little hobgoblin. My apologies to hobgoblins.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All you know is what you have read. The above statement is what was spread about him to discredit him what a shame everyone believed he was a true weirdo instead of genius.
    First of all, do not take my comments partially. I said he was a weirdo and a profound genius, so cut the crap.

Second, oh yes he was a weirdo. Morbidly afraid of germs - he'd take his own silverware to the Waldorf for his dinners where he would sit and obsessively polish them until his dinner came. He was a $#@!ing weirdo, and that was part of what made him great.

I will bump this. I saw the history channel show about him yesterday. I admit i knew very little about him. Now i am searching for more information on this amazing human being. any good documentarys?

YouTube - ‪They tried to make the world forget his name - Nikola Tesla the greatest Inventor of all time‬‎

Sorry people there is no free lunch. Tesla had a mavelous mind but free electricity is the same as free health care, free food, free housing.
    Actually, our universe is awash in electromagnetic energy as 99.99% of all matter is in the plasma state. The breakthroughs that Tesla was involved in are part of a much larger body of work that is only now starting to come to light as the Standard Model (Gravity-only model of the Universe) is falling apart. Its merely an engineering problem now, but there is literally more electricity in the solar system alone than we could ever use in thousands of lifetimes. The Earth is struck by charged particles emitted from the Sun every second, particles that cannot be explained by the Standard Nuclear Fusion model of the Sun (as opposed to the Zeta-Pinch Fusion Model).
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by pahs1994 View Post
    I will bump this. I saw the history channel show about him yesterday. I admit i knew very little about him. Now i am searching for more information on this amazing human being. any good documentarys?

YouTube - They tried to make the world forget his name - Nikola Tesla the greatest Inventor of all time
    Tesla longitudinal electricity

I read that he had himself castrated so sex wouldn't distract him from his work. I always felt he was an alien came to earth to help us develope. Ha!