Thread: a little discouraged

a little discouraged

Everyone I talk to that watched the debate is saying he looks like an old kooky man. I defend him and tell them thats what the media wants him to look like so it looks like whatever they are doing is working but they keep saying it looks like he just did it to himself. He only got 5 minutes of speaking time durring that debate so what else was he suppose to do? He had to spread his message in the 5 minutes he did have. I just hope he has something else that is that big go possitive because the past couple of debates haven't been all that good for him I don't think. What do you guys think?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If his opening question sounded like a kook, then they are utterly hopeless.

If they watched the debate then they are either hardcore RP supporters (which the people you've talked to are not) or they are hardcore neo-cons; no one else would watch a daytime financial channel debate among 9 Republicans.

Tell them to watch an interview with him.

Quote Originally Posted by bbachtung View Post
    If they watched the debate then they are either hardcore RP supporters (which the people you've talked to are not) or they are hardcore neo-cons; no one else would watch a daytime financial channel debate among 9 Republicans.
    I would say so too. A lot of the time those that say they don't like Ron Paul for a certain reason, hide the real reason in order to avoid debate.