Thread: Bill Johnson Rumblings

Bill Johnson Rumblings

from Conservative Party (Kentucky)

...Fast forward to a few days ago. There was an enormous TEA Party Rally to be held in Kentucky this past Thursday. At this event, Bill made an appearance with a short speech and then introduced Rand Paul saying in effect that he and Rand see fiscal policy the same way yet not mentioning the myriad of ways they are different in the support of the issues.

Then a photograph appears of Bill Johnson standing between Rand Paul and David Adams, Rand’s campaign manager. The three men appear to be having a private conversation in a congenial manner. I suppose all politicians at one point or another have interesting conversations with another politician who has diametrically opposite political opinions.

Suddenly, the Ron Paul Forum posters have begun a thread totally about Bill Johnson and his support for Rand Paul since dropping out of the race.

http://www.conservativepartyky.org/?...=1#comment-171

My comment:
    Just seems to be that Rand Paul is the best bet at this point and the winds are in his favor. One thing is for sure, the negative---Rand Paul is kooky thing just isn't working. Bailouts are kooky, endless debt is kooky. I'm thrilled at the prospect of shaking up the establishment up there in D.C. with Rand Paul. ---so is Sarah Palin. It's just the way things are going...for a real conservative, it should be a whole lot easier to support Rand than McCain (Amnesty and Bailouts---remember?)

Mommy is freaking about this too:

Remember Bill Johnson? The candidate I was supporting for U.S. Senate? You may be wondering what happened with him. It's kind of a long story, but the bottom line is that his biggest supporters are unanimously in agreement that he's made a huge mistake. No, not in dropping out of the race. That was probably for the best. Read Red Diva's post for more: Good Politicians Are Hard to Find

Bill seems to be of the opinion that Rand Paul can help him get elected governor.........or something like that.

By the way, Red Diva and I are not the same person, but it sure is hilarious reading all the conspiracy theories about that. Just sayin'........

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Bill runs for governor, it won't be Rand Paul supporters he will have to worry about, he should be concerned with getting the establishment's blessing. Any candidate that can't raise money has to rely on the party establishment.
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

I heard the same thing from one of their guys but, I think his problem had nothing to do with the Rand stuff.

I never stated anything along the lines that Rand could help him with being Governor, but rather that no bridges needed to be burned. He likely has and will want a grassroots organization like we have, and based on what I've seen out of the 6th District House primary, there will be Rand supporters who will try to help him in that regard at this time.

I think if Grayson keeps up his campaign and loses the primary (which he will) that the establishment will not have a prominent politician to get behind (without any baggage) in the 2011 race for Governor and may likely back Johnson who seems to be better suited in a more local level executive role (at least more qualified) in that he is a decent person who wants to both help people and promote strong economic growth.

That said, I wasn't the only one who talked to Johnson and these things aren't some big secret. I just feel sorry that Johnson has to take more flak from some of his crazier followers because I told the truth.

"Mommy" runs an obscure internet blog that is probably mostly visited by Ron Paul forums people yet she thinks she runs the republican party.

Kind of amusing.

That 'anonymous' letter was absolutely hilarious. Talk about psychotic.

hXXp:// reddiva.wordpress.c om/2010/04/18/good-politicians-are-h ard-to-find/

At the TEA party on Thursday, there were Rand Paul stickers and yard signs everywhere. Not a surprise. Had someone ask me if I’d like a RP sticker and I said, ‘no thanks’. Rand was scheduled to speak at the end of the event but because he had to be somewhere later that evening, we had to change it to where he would be among the first to speak. Rand gets on stage and gives his typical speech. “it would be funny, if it weren’t so tragic.” Puke. Then he goes on to say “this is what the TEA partiers should do”..blah, blah, blah. I have news for Paul, nobody asked you what the TEA partiers should do so shut your pie hole!

Bill Johnson gets on stage to talk and I stopped counting at 5. I told (name deleted) that if Bill Johnson’s head was up Rand Paul’s butt any further on Thursday night, his head would be coming out of Rand’ mouth! He may as well as come out that night and said he endorsed Rand Paul because the last half of his speech was all about how great Rand Paul is. I thought I was going to lose it!

Well, at least I got my little dig in Rand when I spoke during the event and said he was wrong about the TEA partiers not being angry. I wanted people in the audience to know that we all don’t like DOCTOR Paul. As (name deleted) pointed out to me, the expression on my face when I said Doctor Paul looked like I had just bitten into something very sour.
    Wow, what a b***h. This is exactly the type of repugnant person I revel in Rand Paul defeating.

if William "Kentucky Bill" Johnson now wants to be a sitting governor, IMOHO the Republican Party
    has to internally heal a breech & a chasm in order to be a power to be reackoned with in 2011!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have news for Paul, nobody asked you what the TEA partiers should do so shut your pie hole!
    Except for the people that invited him to the Tea Party, which includes Bill Johnson.

You know whats funny is that Rand was at the VERY FIRST modern TEA party and his father's movement invented the damn concept. This lady is a real ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    "Mommy" runs an obscure internet blog that is probably mostly visited by Ron Paul forums people yet she thinks she runs the republican party.

Kind of amusing.
    That just goes to show how powerful and mighty are the RPFs!

Even our parasitic ticks, like Mommy, have more power to shape the future of the GOP than old, dying dinosaur sites like Free Republic, LGF, etc.
    Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

Talking Funniest MommyNutter post EVAR!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    hXXp:// reddiva.wordpress.c om/2010/04/18/good-politicians-are-h ard-to-find/

Wow, what a b***h. This is exactly the type of repugnant person I revel in Rand Paul defeating.

Bill Johnson is going to have to distance himself from MommyNutter, or be tarred with her insanity for the rest of his political career.

But damn. Could the schadenfreude get any thicker or sweeter???????

It's like trying to laugh, while drowning in an olympic pool of treacle.

Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

It is funny where these people have their principles are. Showing politeness to your former political opponent is politics 101. Thankfully their inability to grasp this concept will keep these christian radical groups out of power. And Bill Johnson doesn't need them to win any kind of election in the future.

i didst go onto g.o.p mommy's site and then described william "kentucky bill" johnson
    as a "patriot" when he quit the KY senate race with a formality. she can be polite!
    kentucky bill seemed very new to the vast world of national politics all told...
    JAKE is correct about trey grayson. the two "fork" threads here, indeed!