Thread: Is she still campaigning?

Is she still campaigning?

I keep getting emails and facebook messages from her as if she is still campaigning. Does anyone know why this is?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Err...
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

she was an activist long before her run for Governor.. she is currently campaigning in support of the nullification and interposition of the Health Care Bill..

she will be testifying before the senate committee in Austin sometime soon.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Err...
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

is she going to endorse a candidate?
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Maybe she's going to run for president!

Does she or doesn't she...

She's staying active. She'll be running for something in 2012
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool ms. medina's run was noticed by our savvy mass media

doing speeches for viable candidates and chomping on some rubbery caterered chicken
    is the legendary lecture and power luncheon circuit that has one accumulating up g.o.p dibs!!!
    we could see debra medina making several speeches as sarah palin junkets about grandly!
    to some lonesome candidate, a big name endorsement can make or break a campaign!!

any word on what Debra is doing these days?
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito