Thread: Bluegrass Bulletin Editorial: Final Two Weeks are key

Bluegrass Bulletin Editorial: Final Two Weeks are key

(title is my interpretation)

http://www.bluegrassbulletin.com/201...e-primary.html

If Grayson is planning to allow Paul to run three weeks of television without a tit for tat response, Grayson must be planning to drop a nuclear bomb in the last two weeks big enough to win the war.

Research reveals that Paul has purchased a ton of media all the way through the primary. Grayson could do better by using the button hole method of getting votes in some districts, like the 5th, and save his dough. He might even be wise to buy cable in some markets targeting his republican audience more precisely by staying on channels like Fox News and using direct mail to reach regular voters.
    I have to give a lot of forum members (that care about the race) some credit. This has been a long, long haul for everyone, and you all have perservered on since we started thinking about this race last year.

Between the attacks of the puritans, the nit-picking partisans, establishment trolls and those who just wish to cause havoc/doubt, this forum has done a great job in helping to spread the message of support of Rand.

Our opponents are well-financed, and us common-folk by rallying together around common principles (mainly the principle of freedom) have kept toe-to-toe with them by scraping together our wrinkled up $5 bills and worn out VISA cards.

I think the next month is going to be worst of it, so I hope that you all once again suck it up and continue to support the campaign. The status-quo keepers in D.C. are on the attack, hoping that we just give up. Well we aren't going to give up, we are in it to win it, and we'll trade volleys with the gatekeepers until the last vote is counted.

Onward.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowlesy View Post

i have to give a lot of forum members (that care about the race) some credit. This has been a long, long haul for everyone, and you all have perservered on since we started thinking about this race last year.

Between the attacks of the puritans, the nit-picking partisans, establishment trolls and those who just wish to cause havoc/doubt, this forum has done a great job in helping to spread the message of support of rand.

Our opponents are well-financed, and us common-folk by rallying together around common principles (mainly the principle of freedom) have kept toe-to-toe with them by scraping together our wrinkled up $5 bills and worn out visa cards.

I think the next month is going to be worst of it, so i hope that you all once again suck it up and continue to support the campaign. The status-quo keepers in d.c. Are on the attack, hoping that we just give up. Well we aren't going to give up, we are in it to win it, and we'll trade volleys with the gatekeepers until the last vote is counted.

Onward.
    +1776
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

Easy to keep the faith and promote when you have a candidate you can believe in. Not to mention he knows how to speak the message and not be looked on as a Kook.

I think our focus needs to be on the facebook patriots day campaign, if we can raise a lot of money on that day it will give the campaign some options in the final few weeks

Onward we march! Time to give all we can on the 19th - 200k.

What is the date of the primary again?
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting comment on this post:

My brother works for a TV station here in Kentucky. He told me yesterday that Trey Grayson has pulled all his ads off the air. They call it "going dark" in TV-speak. Nobody at my brother's station knows why he pulled them off.

Thumbs up the polls will open at about 8 a.m on MAY 18th...?

its in roughly ONE month, TEN days & SIXTEEN hours from now!
    its LESS THAN SIX WEEKs AWAY! --- MAY 18th is looming large!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sine Die View Post
    This does worry me a little, but I have no doubt that Adams and Rand are on top of this.
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

Quote Originally Posted by Sine Die View Post
    very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post

I have to give a lot of forum members (that care about the race) some credit. This has been a long, long haul for everyone, and you all have perservered on since we started thinking about this race last year.

Between the attacks of the puritans, the nit-picking partisans, establishment trolls and those who just wish to cause havoc/doubt, this forum has done a great job in helping to spread the message of support of Rand.

Our opponents are well-financed, and us common-folk by rallying together around common principles (mainly the principle of freedom) have kept toe-to-toe with them by scraping together our wrinkled up $5 bills and worn out VISA cards.

I think the next month is going to be worst of it, so I hope that you all once again suck it up and continue to support the campaign. The status-quo keepers in D.C. are on the attack, hoping that we just give up. Well we aren't going to give up, we are in it to win it, and we'll trade volleys with the gatekeepers until the last vote is counted.

Onward.
    If Grayson doesn't respond to Rand's TV and radio ads, then he is going to get slaughtered.
    Knowledge is Liberty!