Thread: Paul/Grayson Discussed NOW on 84WHAS with Call-Ins

Paul/Grayson Discussed NOW on 84WHAS with Call-Ins

http://84whas.com/main.html
    Streaming coverage... call in if you'd like... but probably best to do it from in state.^^

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was the sentiment? Seems to have moved on to a different topic...thanks!

She seemed pretty balanced to me... most of the callers seemed to support Rand, but she was basically saying "I want to rebel against the powers that be, but we should think about it carefully".... meh... not sure where it went. They said they will be talking about it a lot in the coming weeks, so it might be good to pay attention to.

She did mention she opposes campaign finance reform... maybe if it comes up again I should mention my personal experiences with Grayson, when we took opposite sides on the campaign finance issue in a house committee hearing...
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Thanks for the recap. I had talked to Francene about getting more Rand coverage before her sudden death...she seemed to convey that the Paul campaign hadn't responded a few times to joining on 84...but noted he'd been on times before. Haven't heard her replacement on the radio much...

Do you work in/for Frankfort?

The replacement seems ok. I listened yesterday with her interview with David Williams, pretty fair.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    The replacement seems ok. I listened yesterday with her interview with David Williams, pretty fair.
    I read on here and bluegrass bulletin that Grayson has gone dark---pulled his tv ads? Is this true guys?
    Last edited by John Taylor; 04-07-2010 at 12:07 PM.
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by John Taylor View Post
    I read on here and bluegrass bulletin that Grayson has gone dark---pulled his tv ads?
    How / where did you learn this?

Any links or proof?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    How / where did you learn this?

Any links or proof?
    Blueegrass bulletin comments, I would like to get confirmation
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.