Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] ~ "WikiLeaks releases secret video of journalists, civilians killed by U.S."

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    Sent that to Drudge, too

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HuffPo FINALLY puts it up on the big bold after a few hours of subbing it to Tiger Woods.

Not a peep from CNN, apparently.
    Last edited by RM918; 04-05-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    HuffPo FINALLY puts it up on the big bold after a few hours of subbing it to Tiger Woods.
    With enlarged pics and captions, at least!

Nearly 2,000 comments so far
    Last edited by Bruno; 04-05-2010 at 03:02 PM.

I wonder if this will go far enough to turn into an investigation? PrickWater?

Or will the Jewish controlled media play it down so we can continue to fight Israel's wars?

At any case I discovered a new site...never knew what WikiLeaks was all about until now...

“ WikiLeaks has probably produced more scoops in its short life than the Washington Post has in the past 30 years ”
    — The National, November 19, 2009

This is why TV media is an aging dinosaur. Nobody does any investigative journalism anymore. All we hear about is Tiger Woods cheating on his wife or Lindsey Lohan's labia slipped out for the camera.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 04-05-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    I can't even find it mentioned anywhere on their front page.

I can't find any mention of this on any front pages of any mainstream sites.

What the $#@!!?

It's all god damn $#@!ing Tiger Woods. God I $#@!ing hate Tiger Woods.
    Don't hate Tiger...hate the damn controlled media.

They could find more dead nuts proof that 911 was a lie and the media would bury it just like this.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    eesshh,, just watched the 19 minute version where you can see the kids in the truck. The helicopter was begging to engage the people picking up the wounded. He later goes on to say that it is their fault for bringing children to the battle. They also commented on a wounded man crawling around, hoping that he would touch a weapon so they could finish him off.

"Come on let us shoot!"

Completely dishonorable. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Sick. Merciless. Does absolutely nothing to keep me "safe". No remorse. It's like these guys are playing a video game.
    As soon as men know that they can kill without fear of punishment or blame, they kill; or at least they encourage killers with approving smiles. -Simone Weil
    Sad fact.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Well, I'm on a slow connection, and cannot watch the video.

I'm going to guess at what it shows, based on the reactions, comments, and how far the government went to try and keep it under wraps.

All I can say is, I'm not surprised.

All you "pacifists" better burn these images into your brain and toughen the $#@! up.

The system will mow you down by the thousands, by the millions, and won't think twice about it.

They will butcher you and yours, and do it with a smile on their faces.

That's what we're up against, in the final analysis.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'm going to guess at what it shows, based on the reactions, comments, and how far the government went to try and keep it under wraps.

All you "pacifists" better burn these images into your brain and toughen the $#@! up.

The system will mow you down by the thousands, by the millions, and won't think twice about it.

I had a thought earlier that maybe this video was intentionally leaked for that exact reason. A reminder to us "proles" what our military is capable of doing when tasked and allowed, maybe in hopes of intimidating those making calls for revolution. You want revolution? Here's what the gov't brings to the party. Choppers with 30mm cannons and pilots that don't give a $#@! who or what they shoot. Pilots that beg for approval to shoot unarmed people in the street even...
    Last edited by devil21; 04-05-2010 at 07:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I had a thought earlier that maybe this video was intentionally leaked for that exact reason. A reminder to us "proles" what our military is capable of doing when tasked and allowed, maybe in hopes of intimidating those making calls for revolution. You want revolution? Here's what the gov't brings to the party. Choppers with 30mm cannons and pilots that don't give a $#@! who or what they shoot. Pilots that beg for approval to shoot unarmed people in the street even...
    I had always thought the same thing about the massive military displays in totalitarian nations.

Less to scare off foreign enemies and more to shock and awe the native population.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I had a thought earlier that maybe this video was intentionally leaked for that exact reason. A reminder to us "proles" what our military is capable of doing when tasked and allowed, maybe in hopes of intimidating those making calls for revolution. You want revolution? Here's what the gov't brings to the party. Choppers with 30mm cannons and pilots that don't give a $#@! who or what they shoot.
    My First reaction was revulsion. Then anger and disgust. And sadness.

Now it needs to be analyzed tactically. Rationally. Logically.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

This video should also remind those who are eager to take up arms exactly what that would mean. This is not the romantic Red Dawn, nor one shot shoot & scoot from Grampa's hunting rifle. This is the LAST thing any rational person should want, regardless of our objectives. While there is still hope in a peaceful resolution, I will give all that I am in pursuit of it.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    My First reaction was revulsion. Then anger and disgust. And sadness.

Now it needs to be analyzed tactically. Rationally. Logically.
    Don't put your ass in the cross-hairs of an Apache thinking they are hovering over head like an angel that will protect you. That's kinda what I took from it.

It may well be that this video was leaked with the very purpose intended in the above posts.

However, it is getting a much more different reaction to those that I have linked it to. Maybe a bit of propaganda. But not the most rational judging from the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    While there is still hope in a peaceful resolution, I will give all that I am in pursuit of it.
    Quite, but when there is no peaceful resolution, I shall give what little I have to offer.

Good to know people are at work protecting my freedom. Let's spend another 10 trillion dollars on this $#@!. Yee haw!
    Last edited by furface; 04-05-2010 at 08:05 PM.

this is sickening so when is the us government gonna shut down wikileaks?? we cannot have the truth being told to the public!!(sarcasm)

the men on the radios and firing the 30mm cannons are disgusting human beings, I would never, ever serve in the military because of the dishonorable nature of modern conflict and this type of wanton violence. there is one adjective I would use above all in the description of this murderous act: cowardice.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Quite, but when there is no peaceful resolution, I shall give what little I have to offer.
    I don't think there's any hope for a peaceful revolution. Obama has made that clear, and I expect things will only get worse.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenB4Liberty View Post
    I don't think there's any hope for a peaceful revolution. Obama has made that clear, and I expect things will only get worse.
    Obama is not the end all. Pay particular attention to your states politics. Volunteer and donate in both time and money.

If it comes to arms then I will at least know that I tried every measure for peaceful resolution. I will not come to arms until I know I have tried every peaceful measure or force of arms are brought against me.

"Hope for America." It is a campaign slogan I still believe in.

Yeah, I'm against violence, but I think we've reached a threshold. The only people we're going to reach now are the people who come to us out of desperation because things will be that bad. It would be nice if voting made a significant difference. I still donate to liberty candidates, but I'm not going to get my hopes up when they don't win.

I just watched the video and was deeply disturbed by it. I was especially distraught over the soldier who was just hoping the wounded camera man would grab a weapon after he was shot and lying on the ground. Any excuse to grab the machine gun.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Obama is not the end all. Pay particular attention to your states politics. Volunteer and donate in both time and money.

If it comes to arms then I will at least know that I tried every measure for peaceful resolution. I will not come to arms until I know I have tried every peaceful measure or force of arms are brought against me.

"Hope for America." It is a campaign slogan I still believe in.
    That, although my optimism is tempered by the reality I see everyday.

It's a really strange video. The gunner had a bit of a bloodlust going on. He wasn't saying anything remotely logical. Say you get hit and crippled by a 30mm round. The first thing you're gonna do is try to grab a weapon? He can't even walk. O well could've been worse they could've dropped an incendiary or 80 series bomb for air support. That would've killed the neighbors. Apaches also have Hellfire IIs and 2.75 inch FFARs for equipment.
    Believe your Justice.-Metal Wolf Chaos

Yeah, I'm against violence, but I think we've reached a threshold.
    Oh don't get me wrong. I have never been "against violence." I am quite the proponent of it when the situation dictates.

The only people we're going to reach now are the people who come to us out of desperation because things will be that bad.
    Believe it or not there are more and more everyday coming to that realization.

It would be nice if voting made a significant difference. I still donate to liberty candidates, but I'm not going to get my hopes up when they don't win.
    An Axiom I have developed is to give from the heart. Expect nothing in return. I don't lend money to friends expecting repayment. I give it if they need the help and if they can repay then fine. If not then no problem. I never give more than I expect to lose. I apply this to political candidates.

Sobering

Once you get past all the other emotions.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay seriously you don't have a prayer against our military or PMCs or NATO. This is the US you do not have access to useful weapons. All I can say if there is a rebellion you will be trying extremely hard to locate a .50 caliber sniper rifle and probably end up being a IED architect mostly. Better hope you're a good shot. And yes it would probably end up alot like Iraq or Afghanistan.
    Believe your Justice.-Metal Wolf Chaos

That, although my optimism is tempered by the reality I see everyday.
    Amen that.

I've been told to "hope" in one hand and $#@! in the other and see which fills up first.

Quote Originally Posted by M House View Post
    Okay seriously you don't have a prayer against our military or PMCs or NATO. This is the US you do not have access to useful weapons. All I can say if there is a rebellion you will be trying extremely hard to locate a .50 caliber sniper rifle and probably end up being a IED architect mostly. Better hope you're a good shot. And yes it would probably end up alot like Iraq or Afghanistan.
    And your point?

Quote Originally Posted by M House View Post
    You had better hope we can.
    I am afraid there other chance.

You are looking at the future. The future of authoritarian rule.
    Welcome to the future.
    It is sobering.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast