Thread: The Silver Boom is Coming!

The Silver Boom is Coming!

04/02/10 Tampa, Florida – Many people know me as just a guy referred to by the news media as “local hothead” or sometimes “extremist loudmouth doom-and-gloomer” or (my favorite) “looney toon” but to most people I am known as just a guy who never shuts up about the horrors of inflation in prices that is going to be caused by the inflation in the money supply by the Federal Reserve.

Oh, I had tried other identities in trying to “find myself”, of course, but “love god” never really worked out for me, which I explain, to the nay-sayers among you, is obvious only in hindsight, unlike how “genius” and “computer whiz” were ridiculous from the outset, and while I seemed perfectly suited to a career of “circus freak” it just didn’t have the cache to attract the really hot chicks.

Of course, I am The Mogambo, and as such, am much more than that, as I am also known as a guy who is honest enough to tell you, right to your face so there is no possibility of an error in communication, that you are an idiot if you are not buying gold, silver and oil to protect your stupid, ignorant butt from the terrors of the inflation that will be caused by the sheer amounts of money, which, at last count, is too much to count, being created by the world’s central banks which are, at last count, almost all of them, and the governments that are engaging in insane levels of deficit-spending, which are, also at last count, again, almost all of them, too.

The reason that I bring this up is because I think I can be famous as the guy, like Paul Revere riding though every Middlesex village and farm shouting “The British are coming! The British are coming!” who brought you this week’s Mogambo Big Investment News (MBIN), which is an article by a guy named Jeff Nielson, writing in the James Cook Market Update newsletter, who says that because silver kills the bacteria that causes body odor, “the use of silver in sportswear has exploded into one of the largest single applications of silver. This one usage already consumes more than 1,200 TONS of silver per year.”

From virtually nothing a few years ago, to being “one of the largest single applications of silver”? Wow!

That is why I am running down the street shouting, “The silver boom is coming! The silver boom is coming!” an important message which, of course, loses some of its punch when some people sneer and want to know, “Where’s your horse, Paul Revere?” and some people say, “Who’s Paul Revere?” and someone answers, “He’s in the band Paul Revere and the Raiders!” and they want to know if I am in the band, and I say, “No, I’m not in the band, you nitwits! This is about how silver is going to zoom in price as a function of soaring demand!” and they want to know what that has to do with silver, and some trivia nerd says, “Well, the Beatles were originally known as the Silver Beetles, so maybe it has something to do with that!”

http://dailyreckoning.com/the-silver-boom-is-coming/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read this on LewRockwell.com today, I wonder how this will truly play out in the next few months and how the Silver Price will reflect this new use.

Perhaps it's time to acquire some silver miners? Not too sure on any, haven't done much research. I heard of SVM but their P/E is very high, wondering if there is still much room for growth...