Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HUGE RALLY at University of Michigan LIVE right now

HUGE RALLY at University of Michigan LIVE right now

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have flash installed, what is the rally for?

WOW, really good turnout. That is awesome.
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

I keep getting booted out. How many people are there?

More than at the fricken debate

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilDetector View Post

How the heck are the spammers potoshopping live? But Mitt is consulting lawyers.

around 330 right now (viewers that is).

i think easily way over 1000 at rally
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

I wish these rally people would donate!!! What is going on michigan?

Paul is delivering a speech to more people

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I don't have flash installed, what is the rally for?
    than at the debate it looks like? Huh!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no other candidate could rally such a huge number of people so quickly after debate other than the people's candidate ron paul.

I'm a sophomore in HS, maybe I'll apply to Michigan

I am sure MSM will happily ignore this..

hahahaha!!! Someone just yelled "Free the weed!"

Great!
    Amendment I.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

michagan is an important early state

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    How the heck are the spammers potoshopping live? But Mitt is consulting lawyers.
    It's easy: spammers are just changing how the tubes that make up the internet are connected. Simple pluming.
    “It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard

457 live viewers right now

the audience in the rally is huge - people as far back as can be seen with the camera and the lighting

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I am sure MSM will happily ignore this..
    Of course. I mean, I sure as hell don't expect them to actually report on what's really happening in the world!
    Amendment I.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

There is a plaque on the the steps of the Michigan Union where JFK once stood and founded the Peace Corps...

one day...Godwilling...there will be a plaque on the steps of the Grad Library where Dr. Paul stands right now

The rally looks huge, I would say that it is at least close to the one at Nashville last weekend, which was 1440.

503 people watching it online now!

broke 500 viewers now

internet tv will take over from regular tv one day. count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by richard1984 View Post
    Of course. I mean, I sure as hell don't expect them to actually report on what's really happening in the world!
    On Fox this afternoon there was a report about how people in California were having trouble figuring out how to mail in the rebate from the stuff they purchased.

Where is the big 4 rally?

I bet they are all in the back of Thompsons bus plotting and planning. Of course the MSM will ignore! Ignore the MSM, educate the elderly and those without the
    knowledge, knowledge is power.

haha it's awesome that 1/3 of viewers on justintv are watching ron paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ingram View Post
    On Fox this afternoon there was a report about how people in California were having trouble figuring out how to mail in the rebate from the stuff they purchased.
    Perfect example.....
    Amendment I.

Amendment II.

Talking

wow, looks like a looot of people

There's gotta be 5,000 people there! If everyone of those people donates $50, that's $250,000! We need to fill up lady liberty fast to get more recognition otherwise they'll keep ignoring us like they did today. Remember today, October 9th, as the day that the Ron Paul campaign captured victory from it's enemies and handed America back to the people!
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

Ron Paul FTW.

The crowd is HUGE!! Its probably his biggest yet!

530+ viewers.

Correction 550+

Ron paul is speaking quite well

to bad he didnt have the time in the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul Fan View Post
    There's gotta be 5,000 people there! If everyone of those people donates $50, that's $250,000! We need to fill up lady liberty fast to get more recognition otherwise they'll keep ignoring us like they did today. Remember today, October 9th, as the day that the Ron Paul campaign captured victory from it's enemies and handed America back to the people!
    5000!! IS THIS A RON PAUL RALLY ONLY or ?

Fill us in..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast