Thread: April Fools? 'Sunshine Patriots Inc.' Presents: "Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?"

Arrow 'Patriots Inc.' Presents: "Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?"

Note: Updates needed, but really expected more from a high-ability crowd>>>>>>??

::related topic for discussion
    Please assume unlimited abundance is real, what will you do with it?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...you-do-with-it

# I am finished with Politics, and inviting you to a Fun Experience. Thank you for the many years of memories here.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Sunshine Patriots Inc. - the possibilities are limitless.
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    I like this too
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlin Argento Silverton View Post
    This sounds like something that could survive the fall out
    I never gave/showed this community any real reason to think I was capable of leading a huge project (we are finding leaders), I have mostly been a "goofy happy clown".
    Edit: In a more "average community", i.e. the general public, I can post a medium-level tutorial on an IT/Tech subject and (for example) 3 years later I still get PM's from "average people" struggling to understand.

I was hoping to find more "brave early pioneers".
    When I spent so many years of my life here, "you guys" were so brilliant, I just enjoyed reading and occasionally cheerleading (i,e "Blimp" / "1776", etc)
    While I never showed, except for this thread, very much ambition, neither did most of you.

A window in time is open wide, and "my team" has a special invitation.

A peaceful, free escape to a private website to discuss optimistic ideas about the future.
    No politics, Economics is fine.
    ~40 people at most
    Some will "understand" sooner, others can enjoy watching.

'Patriots Inc.' Presents: "Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?"
    Please respond here and/or PM me not here, but at the public place we are headed to after the private site // i.e. Who can be the first to "find me" over there
    (edit you can also PM here but I might not come back right away)

Please post any reply. Later, if you want to perhaps edit and describe anything related to why you want an invite.
    Thanks

::related topic for discussion
    Please assume unlimited abundance is real, what will you do with it?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...you-do-with-it

#Original OP not updated or edited recently.

Welcome All,
    'Sunshine Patriots Inc.' Presents: Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?

Table Of Contents
    1. Quick Introduction Part 1: April Fools: 2010-2016 and beyond. Create Your Own Reality.
    2. Definition Of Terms
    3. Quick Introduction Part 2: Sunshine Patriots Are Your Friends.
    4. Quick Introduction Part 3: Sunshine Patriots Inc. can make you rich.
    5. Reality Check Part 1: Risks and Challenges
    6. Reality Check Part 2: Possible Solutions / Brief Version
    7. Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?
    8. What Next? How to get started ASAP?

Quick Introduction Part 1: April Fools: 2010-2016 and beyond. Create Your Own Reality.
    If you think this is a joke, please help by adding something funny.
    • If you are able to see much more, then why not aim high, have fun and possibly end up very wealthy.

Definition Of Terms:
    Sunshine Patriots (see below for details)
    THE Billionaire = Why not you? I am not fully qualified (or a real leader), so you might want to read this post carefully while I help point you in the right direction.
    Risks and Challenges = Laws, regulations, taxes, possible Gov. harassment, etc
    The Other Billionaire = The libertarian movement actually does have a real Billionaire (not the Koch brothers) who did endorse Dr. Ron Paul in late 2007. Who can be the first to name "The Other Billionaire?"
    Amazing Opportunities = Despite the "Risks and Challenges" this world is full of many truly amazing opportunities.

Quick Introduction Part 2: Sunshine Patriots Are Your Friends.
    • Yes, we all know the famous old Revolutionary War quotes regarding "Sunshine Patriots"; Still we are a valuable asset to any movement.

You might want to know I admit being a "Sunshine Patriot," however I did get to enjoy voting for Dr. Paul more than once in my lifetime. Politically I am a libertarian; personally I do not care for politics, and I just want to "be left alone."
    Your movement needs millions more of us "Sunshine Patriots", and this thread is NOT attempting to directly threaten TPTB in any "dangerous" way.
    • "The meek shall inherit the earth...if you don't mind." ~Author Unknown

Quick Introduction Part 3: Sunshine Patriots Inc. can make you rich.
    Note: Sunshine Patriots Inc. is a temporary name, unless the community really likes it.

Tentative plans for the exciting launch of 'Sunshine Patriots Unincorporated.'
    1) Establish interest in the ideas presented here.
    2) Cooperate regarding issues in the next section "Reality Check Part 1: Risks and Challenges."
    3) Compete to make significant amounts of money by starting a variety of independent businesses (Note: Start-up costs are amazingly affordable), while working together to continue avoiding most of the "risks and challenges."

Reality Check Part 1: Risks and Challenges
    It should be obvious any serious effort to "make large amounts of money", will be full of risks and challenges, even for 'normal people.' Is a group of Ron Paul supporters "looking to build a network of successful businesses" somehow extra risky? Perhaps....
    • Many of you "real patriots" are already willing to take some risks, why not enjoy making a bunch of money at the same time?

Question?
    Is "a few billion dollars" in "our hands" any real risk to TPTB?
    Before you are too quick to answer 'Yes' consider how much money the Sunshine Patriots will use to build a new homes here:
    Peter Thiel Makes Down Payment on Libertarian Ocean Colonies

Answer #1: Yes, obviously we face some risk, perhaps a lot.
    Answer #2: When 'Libertarians', like Peter Thiel, are "allowed to succeed" it reinforces the illusion that we really do live in a free country.
    Answer #3: Consider this an exciting experiment; Documenting the risks, challenges, and sweet success will create an epic adventure story for your grand-kids to enjoy.

Reality Check Part 2: Possible Solutions / Brief Version
    Hope and opportunity are valuable products in themselves:
    (FYI: I learned about this video from RPF member Clay Trainor)
    YouTube - Entrepreneurs can change the world

Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?
    • The first 101 people to make any type of reply to this post qualify for a big 35% discount on whatever the whatever the heck I might be selling here.
    • Some free Scholarships will also be available for students and life-long learners of all ages.

What Next? How to get started ASAP?
    If this thread gets ignored, then I might "let the dream die", or bump it a few times.
    If this thread gets an enthusiastic response, then we can prepare this:

Quick Introduction Part 3: Sunshine Patriots Inc. can make you rich.
    Note: Sunshine Patriots Inc. is a temporary name, unless the community really likes it.

Tentative plans for the exciting launch of 'Sunshine Patriots Unincorporated.'
    1) Establish interest in the ideas presented here.
    2) Cooperate regarding issues in the next section "Reality Check Part 1: Risks and Challenges."
    3) Compete to make significant amounts of money by starting a variety of independent businesses, while working together to continue avoiding most of the "Risks and Challenges."
    Remember:
    • The first 101 people to make any type of reply to this post qualify for a nice 35% discount on whatever the heck I might be selling here.
    • Some free Scholarships will also be available

Happy April Fools Day 2010-2016 and beyond

ps. Not sure what to say?
    Do you have a fun hobby which would be a "dream come true", if you could turn your fun hobby into residual income?
    What do you really enjoy doing?
    Do you currently run a business?
    etc, etc.
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 10-20-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    $$$$$$$$$$

Negativity is ignorance, and ignorance is your own personal tyranny. It tells you how to act, how to talk, how to think, and what to feel. You will never see a world without tyrants until you release your own. ~Honored to be Among You

How does Ron stay so calm?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's really a shame, IMO, that this thread has gotten so little attention.

There's the germ of a great idea here.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

11:58 PM - Almost time for a new day!

I like this too

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i miss SteveMartin...
    Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    It's really a shame, IMO, that this thread has gotten so little attention.

There's the germ of a great idea here.
    the germ of a great idea is here, thanks.

limitless is a wonderful word!

I like this too
    Me too

Please explain.

$
    One more time:

Do you think this is a joke? (started on April 1st) ... Why?
    Do you think we have "the germ of a great idea?" ... Why?
    $$$$$$$$$$

Negativity is ignorance, and ignorance is your own personal tyranny. It tells you how to act, how to talk, how to think, and what to feel. You will never see a world without tyrants until you release your own. ~Honored to be Among You

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like this too
    I never gave/showed this community any real reason to think I was capable of leading a huge project, I have mostly been a "goofy happy clown".
    Edit: In a more "average community", i.e. the general public, I can post a medium-level tutorial on an IT/Tech subject and (for example) 3 years later I still get PM's from "average people" struggling to understand.

I was hoping to find more "brave early pioneers".
    When I spent so many years of my life here, "you guys" were so brilliant, I just enjoyed reading and occasionally cheerleading (i,e "Blimp" / "1776", etc)
    While I never showed, except for this thread, very much ambition, neither did most of you.

A window in time is open wide, and "my team" has a special invitation.

A peaceful, free escape to a private website to discuss optimistic ideas about the future.
    No politics, Economics is fine.
    ~40 people at most
    Some will "understand" sooner, others can enjoy watching.

'Patriots Inc.' Presents: "Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?"
    Please respond here and/or PM me not here, but at the public place we are headed to after the private site // i.e. Who can be the first to "find me" over there
    (edit you can also PM here but I might not come back right away)

Please post any reply. Later, if you want to perhaps edit and describe anything related to why you want an invite.
    Thanks
    $$$$$$$$$$

Interesting, but what's with the cryptic stuff?

If its "sunshine" why not be out in the open?

I'm also fed up with politics, in many ways. The solari business I recently started is all about an economic approach (check my sig).

So how do I find out more about this Sunshine Patriots idea?