Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul on Hardball at 7:15 ET!!!!! MSNBC!

Ron Paul on Hardball at 7:15 ET!!!!! MSNBC!

Don't Miss It Or You'll Be Sorry!!!!!!! We've Been Waiting To Get Dr. Paul On Hardball And Now Is Our Chance! Watch It!
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh gee i wonder if Chris Matthews will ignore him on his own show.

No, he'll just talk over him like he always does. Life is a campaign...
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

you know I'm mad just like the rest of you but Ron Paul needs to reach into his pants and find a pair. He needs to confront people. If asked why he won this time, he needs to say because peple are tired of your $#@! about not letting me talk.

He should say that he has as much dough as McCain and it being treated worse then the second tiers who have no money....

He really needs to drop this whole Jeez Louise I'm so surprised I'm winning everywhere I go crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Akus View Post
    you know I'm mad just like the rest of you but Ron Paul needs to reach into his pants and find a pair. He needs to confront people. If asked why he won this time, he needs to say because peple are tired of your $#@! about not letting me talk.

He should say that he has as much dough as McCain and it being treated worse then the second tiers who have no money....

He really needs to drop this whole Jeez Louise I'm so surprised I'm winning everywhere I go crap.
    I agree. He's really gotta speak up.

Today I heard Limbaugh saying something to the effect of No second tier candidate is going to stand up for themselves and demand more time. If they did they'd pretty much be out of the race.

I heard him say that and I kind of stopped looking forward to seeing the "debate".

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
    I agree. He's really gotta speak up.

Today I heard Limbaugh saying something to the effect of No second tier candidate is going to stand up for themselves and demand more time. If they did they'd pretty much be out of the race.

I heard him say that and I kind of stopped looking forward to seeing the "debate".
    Well what can somebody who doesn't get any time do? Complain on-air like Mike Gravel?

I concur

So ron paul is on now?

ah he's coming up next along with Huckabee and Hunter

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiu View Post
    Well what can somebody who doesn't get any time do? Complain on-air like Mike Gravel?
    Why? What did Gravel say?

Is it youtubed?

http://www.justin.tv/ronpaul

is filming behind the scenes at hardball
    Been a long time....

and that backfires. its a no win situation. The people can complain though, just not the candidate.

Is it youtubed?
    I thought he tossed a rock into the water.

did i miss it!! its 6:23 here

Is it youtubed?
    When Gravel eventually gets a question, he sometimes just gives a little rant about how he's been getting so little attention before answering. It makes the candidate look less gracious and doesn't look good to the audience imo.

It is a TERRIBLE move for Ron to keep talking about how surprised he is about his support and money raised. He should be talking about how dumbfounded it is that he isn't receiving more attention and money. He needs to project himself as a real contender and always acting like he is surprised at his support is a really bad move. He also needs to call out the other candidates on stage. Why can't he just say I am the ONLY candidate that has never voted to raise taxes, voted against the Constitution, etc.

Is it youtubed?
    Kucinich once complained, "I was praying that you were going to call on me!"

Gravel did also, "I was beginning to feel like a potted plant over here!"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul Fan View Post
    Kucinich once complained, "I was praying that you were going to call on me!"

Gravel did also, "I was beginning to feel like a potted plant over here!"
    Hah!

WE HAVE TO DO THE COMPLAINING FOR HIM: VISIT THE BOYCOTT THREAD!

So how did the Hardball interview go?

Hasn't taken place yet. Huckabee is on now. Paul to follow. Stay tuned!

He's yet to be inteviewed, Huckabee is on right now. I think he's next.

You can see Kent Snyder behind Huckabee
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

wtf HUCKABEE JUST USED RPs line ! MFER

No one use that overused Ghandi quote anymore. Huckabee just further soiled it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"First they laugh at you,
    Then they fight you,
    Then you win."

UNFNBELIEVEABLE

I heard that too! Bastard!
    Ron Paul Baby '71

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_J View Post
    wtf HUCKABEE JUST USED RPs line ! MFER
    Paul never used that line. Or at least I never heard him say it. We use it though.

Huckabee's full of scripted one liners.

Now he's saying that he pulls democrat votes! HA!
    Ron Paul Baby '71

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast