Thread: CFTC - Gold/Silver Manipulation - Whistleblower

CFTC - Gold/Silver Manipulation - Whistleblower

http://www.kingworldnews.com

CFTC whistleblower Maguire, GATA's Douglas interviewed by King World News
    8:45a ET Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold (and Silver):

London metals trader and CFTC whistleblower Andrew Maguire was interviewed with GATA board member Adrian Douglas for 40 minutes Tuesday by Eric King of King World News. Maguire explained how he came to complain to the CFTC about silver market manipulation by JPMorgan Chase traders in London and then to Douglas when the CFTC failed to call him to testify at its hearing last week on futures trading in the metals market. You can listen to the interview at the King World News Internet site here:

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor..._Douglass.html

[mp3 is the purple man icon, under where it says MP3 NOT for redistribution]

CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
    Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

It's admitted to the CFTC: London gold market is a Ponzi scheme
    Submitted by cpowell on Sun, 2010-03-28 05:19. Section: Documentation
    By Adrian Douglas
    Sunday, March 28, 2010

The bombshell GATA dropped at the public hearing held by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission on futures trading in metals was stunning. Video of GATA Chairman Bill Murphy revealing a whistleblower source who warned the CFTC's Enforcement Division about market manipulation by JPMorganChase and witnessed JPM traders bragging of their exploits can be viewed here:

YouTube - Bill Murphy of GATA Speaks to CFTC

YouTube - Bill Murphy of GATA Reveals Whistle-Blower in Gold Price Suppression

Murphy explained that even though the Enforcement Division received detailed information about it in December 2009, the manipulation continues unabated, as can be seen by the way gold was taken down last week to rob holders of April gold call options in the strike range of $1,100-$1,150 as the hammering made the options expire worthless.

GATA believes that this new evidence will prove to be a "smoking gun," a watershed event in liberating the gold market from price suppression.

------------------------------------------------------------
    also... Eric King from King World News will be interviewing John Williams from shadowstats.com and Peter Schiff this coming weekend. So make sure to check back for those interviews. There are also plenty of other good recent interviews in the archive from people like Eric Sprott and Judge Andrew J. Napolitano.
    Last edited by eric_cartman; 03-30-2010 at 08:16 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BUMP! Eric King is an awesome interviewer. Wonder what connections he has to get these people.
    Last edited by ctiger2; 03-30-2010 at 12:52 PM.

I thought it interesting when Maguire e-mailed the CFTC enforcer and told him exactly how the manipulation on Feb. 5th would take place before it happened. That had to get someone's attention.

OK, who here does not realize that the government is in kahoots with JPMorgan, HSBC and whoever? Its all a concerted effort to keep the scam fiat money system from collapsing. The fish stinks from the head as the saying goes....

Per
    Deus
    Mos

Quote Originally Posted by the count View Post
    OK, who here does not realize that the government is in kahoots with JPMorgan, HSBC and whoever? Its all a concerted effort to keep the scam fiat money system from collapsing. The fish stinks from the head as the saying goes....
    You got it. The game is over one this thing explodes. Maybe we're going to get SHTF sooner than we think?

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    You got it. The game is over one this thing explodes. Maybe we're going to get SHTF sooner than we think?
    That's my guess, because now that the truth is exposed the SOAB can't continue with their little schemes because EVERYBODY will try to play the game the select few were playing, and that, of course, is the games demise. So it really does not matter that the govt, CFTC, JPM and other financial terrorists will act like there is not problem -- the jig up! My guess that the real implosion will happen, as it usually does, over the weekend or some holiday, just to make sure that joe average cannot act on any news. I hope they all rot in hell (politicians & bankers, that is)

Per
    Deus
    Mos

Well, this Friday is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter. Does that count as "some holiday?"
    Last edited by wgadget; 03-31-2010 at 07:39 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Zerohedge is not known for posting sensationalist articles. This is real.

If we allow free and unregulated markets, shouldn't people like JP Morgan Chase be allowed to manipulate the markets to their advantage any way they can?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If we allow free and unregulated markets, shouldn't people like JP Morgan Chase be allowed to manipulate the markets to their advantage any way they can?
    Not when they are explicitly backed up by government force and taxpayer funds, as has been the case with ALL of these manipulators from the very beginning.

Further, naked shorting is fraud. If you want to short something, you MUST borrow it first.

Quote Originally Posted by tmosley View Post
    Zerohedge is not known for posting sensationalist articles. This is real.
    i wouldnt call a hit and run an assassination attempt, but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly. View Post
    i wouldnt call a hit and run an assassination attempt, but thats just me.
    You might if the person testified about the largest criminal conspiracy in the history of the world the day before (and had the potential to continue to provide evidence thereafter).

Think about it: how often do you get into hit and run accidents? 1 out of 1000 days? Maybe 1 out of 10000? A deadly event which has a 0.01-0.1% chance of happening that just HAPPENED the day after earth shattering testimony is definitely grounds for suspicion.

The guy was trying AWFULLY hard to get away, and just came careening out of a side street the second this guy pulls out.

And if the gold market is a Ponzi scheme, just imagine what the silver market is. The silver market is so much smaller, it can be manipulated even easier. It's no wonder people have been saying the silver market has been so volatile and unpredictable for so many years.

Just take a look at the huge amount of silver that has been naked short sold. If one does the calculations, they can easily figure there is hundreds if not thousands times more ounces of paper silver than there is real silver.

Sorry Eric, I missed your post but none of these threads should fade away.
    As Murphy says in his latest interview..it's a slow fuse...

Bump
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to know information about the driver of the hit/run. Release it already!