Thread: [Pictures] Rand Paul Support Strong at Second Amendment Rally

[Pictures] Rand Paul Support Strong at Second Amendment Rally

Check out all of Gene Linzy's photos here.

Update:

YouTube - Rand Paul At Gun Rights Rally
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 03-28-2010 at 09:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand looks so cool in those sunglasses and suit

Those militia guys look bad ass. I wouldn't $#@! with them.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    Those militia guys look bad ass. I wouldn't $#@! with them.

nice, a Rand sticker, a flag patch, and a gadsden flag patch

they look like they are using the tiger stripe spec ops camo.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Lightbulb

WOW!

It looks like Rand has his own army!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

this is what i'm talking about

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    Don't forget about the 3% patch. At least I think that's what that is. Can somebody confirm that?
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Don't forget about the 3% patch. At least I think that's what that is. Can somebody confirm that?
    that's correct

Thanks, MRocked. I was curious as to how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    What kind of gun is that? It looks cool.

A quick hello to ya'll who used to be anti-war coming to visit from Democratic Underground.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x8041197

By the way, it's pretty darned funny to hear you people, that think the government should supply food, housing, education, health insurance, etc etc, telling other folks *they* should grow up.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-28-2010 at 11:26 PM.

"[Marxists] never tried to refute their opponents with argument. They insulted, ridiculed, derided, slandered, and traduced them, and in the use of these methods their followers are not less expert. Their polemic is directed never against the argument of the opponent, but always against his person."
    -Ludwig Von Mises

Democratic Underground, lets be friends. There are two wars that aren't ending, a Patriot Act that has not changed, domestic wiretapping, and a myriad of other broken hopes for peace loving people under the current democratic president. Has your current representative spoken against these acts to the current president? Have you pressured he or she to do so? Alternatively, you can continue to make fun of people on your computer if it helps you deal with the cognitive dissonance of being an anti-war, pro civil liberty Obama supporter.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I find it rather telling that...

these lameoids had no problem with G.W.Bush* lying the country into war and his shredding of the Constitution, and they cheered him on, but now...

They look like real troop supporters. They should relieve the troops in the combat zones. I'm sure they'd appreciate the time off. :thumbsup:
    ROTFL! And she gave herself a thumbs-up, obviously for being so politically in tune.

The pursuit of truth isn't very high on their list. I already know that, but it never ceases to amuse me.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    A quick hello to ya'll who used to be anti-war coming to visit from Democratic Underground.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x8041197

By the way, it's pretty darned funny to hear you people, that think the government should supply food, housing, education, health insurance, etc etc, telling other folks *they* should grow up.
    I see what you did. You saw that democratic underground linked to this thread and wrote a welcome to those surfers. In case one of the admins reads this thread:

Could RPF have a "trackback" feature? A feature that will allow us to know which pages are linking to threads, so that we can write a welcome message for special guests, just like angela did.