Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 508

Thread: DHS & FBI Conduct Terror Raids at Multiple Michigan Locations

  1. #421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baptist View Post
    WSJ reporting what all of us already knew: an undercover agent was involved in this sting.

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...DDLETopStories

    Now let us wait and see if this agent is the one who drew up the plans to attack police.
    Lets see
    Start a conversation
    lead and direct the conversation
    Record the conversation.
    Call the boss, get paid.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baptist View Post
    WSJ reporting what all of us already knew: an undercover agent was involved in this sting.

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...DDLETopStories

    Now let us wait and see if this agent is the one who drew up the plans to attack police.
    lol
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

    When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

  4. #423

    Default

    YouTube - Hutaree "Jewish" Militia was Government planted to stir violence

    They had a star of david on their main page but it has been deleted. They also link to World Net Daily and the Jerusalem Post.

    http://hutaree.com/info.htm
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  5. #424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/we[/url]

    They had a star of david on their main page but it has been deleted. They also link to World Net Daily and the Jerusalem Post.

    http://hutaree.com/info.htm
    Post a screen shot.
    But I have been at that site for the last few days and that is bull$#@!.

    Their forum is also infested with all manner of trolls. I suspect the only one with access is in jail.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  6. #425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    YouTube - Hutaree "Jewish" Militia was Government planted to stir violence

    They had a star of david on their main page but it has been deleted. They also link to World Net Daily and the Jerusalem Post.

    http://hutaree.com/info.htm
    well couldn't you just use a pr service and do a huge press release on it?? spooky if true!! they get you alot of hits . you also get deals on the first pr usually!!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 03-30-2010 at 09:00 PM.

  7. #426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    well couldn't you just useapr service and do a huge press release on it?? spooky if true!!
    Not True.
    They are a Christian group. They have had issues with racists and nazi's because they don't hate jews.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  8. #427

    Default



    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  9. #428

    Default

    And I have been at their site regularly since this story broke.
    http://hutaree.com/
    It was posted earlier in this thread.
    That simply is not and was not there.
    The information page is there, but I don't understand your point.
    No "Star of David".
    It's Bull$#@!. What is your point, and why would it matter.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-30-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  10. #429

    Default

    OK we've had fun debating....

    Only one thing holds true. Family. Friends that one considers family. Neighbors. Neighborhoods, Town, County, State then the Fed.
    He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,
    and unacknowledged by our laws;
    giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

  11. #430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And I have been at their site regularly since this story broke.
    http://hutaree.com/
    It was posted earlier in this thread.
    That simply is not and was not there.
    The information page is there, but I don't understand your point.
    No "Star of David".
    It's Bull$#@!. What is your point, and why would it matter.
    I posted the screen shot for you. You can go to their main page right now and see the same thing. Star of David and Worldnetdaily = Zionists
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  12. #431

    Default

    Video removed by user. Please find the same video and link to it so we can see it. Thx.


    BTW, linking to Jerusalem Post does not mean they are Jewish. I go to that site every now and then to see what is going on in Israel.

  13. #432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baptist View Post
    Video removed by user. Please find the same video and link to it so we can see it. Thx.


    BTW, linking to Jerusalem Post does not mean they are Jewish. I go to that site every now and then to see what is going on in Israel.
    Exactly,
    They also link to several Christian sites as well as news sites.

    And they Have a link to Poker Face.

    eta, interesting. From Poker Face site.
    At the present time, Poker Face has no comment on the situation developing/unfolding
    with the Hutaree folks.

    But given the governments track record against we the free, it makes us suspect
    government motives first, not the Hutaree.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-30-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  14. #433

    Default

    The video was just pointing out the same things I screen shot, and also had someones myspace link.

    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  15. #434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    The video was just pointing out the same things I screen shot, and also had someones myspace link.

    Oh Hell No.
    You don't want to go there.
    Would you like a copy and paste or a link to discussions at,

    http://www.awrm.org/

    There was a racist/nazi troll on the Huntree forum by that name.
    He was also known and BANNED from AWRM.

    Found it,
    http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.p...139;p=5#000169
    Member # 7


    This is one of those rare cases where I will have to disagree with JC.

    I have yet to see any hard, factual evidence that they were racist. As a matter of fact they just banned the "Commanding General" of the realsonsofliberty for his attacks on the Jews. Which is the same reason ARM and AWRM banned him. Hutaree makes it clear that as Christians they don't tolerate racial hatred. Their forum "the 'evil' Jew" is kind of an inside joke amongst themselves because outsiders have made fun of their beliefs and trolled their site with anti Jewish crap.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-30-2010 at 10:01 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  16. #435

    Default

    What point are you trying to prove? I mean, it makes since that a zionist run group would not tolerate people who shed light on their crimes. In your own post on the other forum you claim
    "In fact the Forum name itself was a clue. They considered themselves jews by faith."

    I'm guessing bashing Muslims or focusing on their crimes is acceptable though, since they link to WND. That is usually the way it goes, the same people that praise and promote Geert Wilders are the same ones that cry antisemite the loudest. The "evil jew" forum name itself is a typical tactic that many zionists use. If people bring up legitimate issues about various crimes zionists are involved in, with actual facts to back up their argument, they will just resort to joking about it and admitting that they are all true, and throw in other ridiculous things like controlling the weather, aliens, or whatever. It is an easy way out to silence actual discussion.

    And here is the myspace they were linking to. http://www.myspace.com/dementincarnate
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  17. #436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    What point are you trying to prove? I mean, it makes since that a zionist run group would not tolerate people who shed light on their crimes. In your own post on the other forum you claim
    "In fact the Forum name itself was a clue. They considered themselves jews by faith."

    I'm guessing bashing Muslims or focusing on their crimes is acceptable though, since they link to WND. That is usually the way it goes, the same people that praise and promote Geert Wilders are the same ones that cry antisemite the loudest. The "evil jew" forum name itself is a typical tactic that many zionists use. If people bring up legitimate issues about various crimes zionists are involved in, with actual facts to back up their argument, they will just resort to joking about it and admitting that they are all true, and throw in other ridiculous things like controlling the weather, aliens, or whatever. It is an easy way out to silence actual discussion.

    And here is the myspace they were linking to. http://www.myspace.com/dementincarnate
    So are you,
    "Commanding General" real sons of liberty
    Or are you just promoting this worthless scumbag.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  18. #437

    Default

    No I'm not him, just saw his comment on YT. He's not a scumbag though.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  19. #438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    No I'm not him, just saw his comment on YT. He's not a scumbag though.
    Yes he is.
    And a nuisance that has been banned from multiple site for trolling racist crap.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  20. #439

  21. #440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yes he is.
    And a nuisance that has been banned from multiple site for trolling racist crap.
    Right, I gave the reasons earlier. Muslim bashing = ok. Questioning the self chosen = banned.

    The "Oathkeepers" also banned people from their Ning group after they posted the recent groundbreaking Dr. Alan Sabrosky interview.


    As they say, if you want to control the dissent you lead the dissent.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  22. #441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    Right, I gave the reasons earlier. Muslim bashing = ok. Questioning the self chosen = banned.

    The "Oathkeepers" also banned people from their Ning group after they posted the recent groundbreaking Dr. Alan Sabrosky interview.


    As they say, if you want to control the dissent you lead the dissent.
    No, It is just one $#@! with a stick up his butt, making a nuisance of himself.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  23. #442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So are you,
    "Commanding General" real sons of liberty
    Or are you just promoting this worthless scumbag.
    Nice catch! I think you just bagged yourself a troll. Anyone supporting this "Commander General" clown either has not done any research on him or... is him.

    I have banned this guy from Oath Keepers YT account after he started praising our message... than ranting hate. He has continued to try and infiltrate our group, here our some of his YT accounts he uses as aliases.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/spaceg9
    http://www.youtube.com/user/spaced9

    Many of his YT accounts have been suspended. He likes the Sons of Liberty theme

    TheSonsOfLiberty1776

    This "Commander General of the Sons of Liberty blah blah blah" clown keeps very busy.... too busy. I have more on him, but I'll stop here for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    Right, I gave the reasons earlier. Muslim bashing = ok. Questioning the self chosen = banned.

    The "Oathkeepers" also banned people from their Ning group after they posted the recent groundbreaking Dr. Alan Sabrosky interview.


    As they say, if you want to control the dissent you lead the dissent.
    LOL, a well known TROLL. Dude... you are busted.

  24. #443
    Supporting Member
    Virgin Islands
    Mach's Avatar


    Posts
    2,966
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default

    Sorry to interrupt guys...

    I don't remember if this was already linked to in the previous 44 pages but this is a good read, I like this guy.

    http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...sus-belli.html
    .
    .
    .

  25. #444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Sorry to interrupt guys...

    I don't remember if this was already linked to in the previous 44 pages but this is a good read, I like this guy.

    http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...sus-belli.html
    Yes it is. and yes it was, but thanks. Needs repeating.
    And it seems to make a good case.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  26. #445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    Nice catch! I think you just bagged yourself a troll. Anyone supporting this "Commander General" clown either has not done any research on him or... is him.

    I have banned this guy from Oath Keepers YT account after he started praising our message... than ranting hate. He has continued to try and infiltrate our group, here our some of his YT accounts he uses as aliases.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/spaceg9
    http://www.youtube.com/user/spaced9

    Many of his YT accounts have been suspended. He likes the Sons of Liberty theme

    TheSonsOfLiberty1776

    This "Commander General of the Sons of Liberty blah blah blah" clown keeps very busy.... too busy. I have more on him, but I'll stop here for now.



    LOL, a well known TROLL. Dude... you are busted.
    Nope not him. But while we are here, do you also run the Oathkeepers ning site? If so why did you ban people who posted the Dr Sabrosky interview? The hardest hitting information in quite some time, the people trying to censor it or ignore it are showing their true colors.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  27. #446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    Nope not him. But while we are here, do you also run the Oathkeepers ning site? If so why did you ban people who posted the Dr Sabrosky interview? The hardest hitting information in quite some time, the people trying to censor it or ignore it are showing their true colors.
    But you do associate yourself with him... or do you just agree the hate he spews?

    No I do not run OKs ning and I am not an official spokesperson. I make videos and maintain the OK YT account. I am familiar with some of the off topic issues on ning. What don't you understand about staying on topic? As you should know... Reach, Teach and Inspire. Simple. If you want to discuss anything off topic go somewhere else.

  28. #447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Sorry to interrupt guys...

    I don't remember if this was already linked to in the previous 44 pages but this is a good read, I like this guy.

    http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...sus-belli.html
    .
    .
    .
    Good article, everyone should read it. This is exactly why we should never allow secret courts and secret prisons. I want to see what evidence the government has against these guys.

  29. #448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    But you do associate yourself with him... or do you just agree the hate he spews?

    No I do not run OKs ning and I am not an official spokesperson. I make videos and maintain the OK YT account. I am familiar with some of the off topic issues on ning. What don't you understand about staying on topic? As you should know... Reach, Teach and Inspire. Simple. If you want to discuss anything off topic go somewhere else.
    Don't even associate with him, just seen his channels on YT every now and then, and saw his comment about this matter. Which videos of his are "hateful". Let's see some specifics here instead of wild accusations. Like I said, its real interesting how anyone who exposes zionism and the elephant in the room is considered "hateful", but people like Geert Wilders are ok. But you're right, we should get back on topic, and that is how this supposed "Christian" militia group seem to actually be zionists who consider themselves to be Jewish according to pcosmar.

    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

  30. #449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    Don't even associate with him, just seen his channels on YT every now and then, and saw his comment about this matter. Which videos of his are "hateful". Let's see some specifics here instead of wild accusations. Like I said, its real interesting how anyone who exposes zionism and the elephant in the room is considered "hateful", but people like Geert Wilders are ok. But you're right, we should get back on topic, and that is how this supposed "Christian" militia group seem to actually be zionists who consider themselves to be Jewish according to pcosmar.

    [/IMG]
    Dude
    The guy is spamming that crap everywhere. "Everybody is a zionist" if they don't hate jews.

    I AM A JEW by faith in Christ. He is the King of the Jews.

    I disagree with the secular government of Israel (zionist) and I disagree with our support and involvement with their regime. I don't hate jews in general.
    I don't hate the people of Israel. They are deceived as are the Americans that think we have a democracy.
    I am in full agreement with the Hunaree on this issue.
    This guy just spreads his hate everywhere.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-31-2010 at 07:59 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  31. #450

    Default

    9 shot in Washington D.C. Driveby. Damn those angry militia types!


    http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010...otings-DC.html

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. DEA Raids Multiple Marijuana Dispensaries In Washington State
    By AmericasLastHope in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 05:35 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 05:44 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:59 PM
  4. CNN: Police Arrest 12 In England "Anti-Terror" Raids
    By Reason in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:18 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •