Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: DHS & FBI Conduct Terror Raids at Multiple Michigan Locations

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    They have done wonders with Detroit...
    Compliments of the Cloward-Piven Strategy it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    Compliments of the Cloward-Piven Strategy it would seem.
    LOL yeah, it sure would.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    Interesting...I grew up in southeast MI. When I went to MSU, the guy who was the maintenance guy for the house I rented was the leader of the Michigan Militia.

The state is pretty much split between the Detroit/Lansing liberals and the rest of the state conservatives.
    You're talking about Mark Koernke. He's on the radio at www.themicroeffect.com, and, www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com .
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the update. I hate wading through 31 page threads looking for something other than speculation.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

I saw this same thing go down in Seattle in 1995. The feds moved in and took down what they described as the leader of the militia. and several underlings.

They were charged with bomb making. Their little peaceful group had been infiltrated by feds. The fed came to a few of them and told them he had a niffty idea, and he would take them to a class on how to make pipe bombs and get out of handcuffs.

They said the infiltrator put handcuffs on them purportedly to show them how to get out of handcuffs and then pissed on them with laughter and marched them away. There were massive stories and trials about these big bad criminals for two years.

Around four or five of them were sent away for 8 years and their families were destroyed.

I knew these people very well, they were good, kind people who would never hurt a fly. They would however have battled to the end to save their neighbors lives against a tyrannical gov should it have ever attacked or overthrown this nation.

This is the 3 letter alphabet agencies MO in every occasion. This is how they keep the sheep coward in a corner. It is just sickening how the people fall for this crap.

The corruption in this gov and this country is very clearly shown in the movie "Shooter" and is so very true.

http://www.adl.org/mwd/calendar.asp

Wow, this completely wreaks of the Feds coming in and planning this plot with like one member maybe and then pinning the entire plot on the group.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, this completely wreaks of the Feds coming in and planning this plot with like one member maybe and then pinning the entire plot on the group.
    Standard "MO'
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Hopefully, this case will be thrown out. Nearly, the whole country could be accused of "sedition". LOL! The Department of Pre-Crime in action here. Apparently, the federal government IS manufacturing another stunt. The federal government needs to back away on this case as it's becoming apparent their story is full of holes and simply based on the shaky premise of "sedition".
    Truth Drives Me

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Why does anyone still believe anything the AP reports ?
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Homemade bombs = the reason we invaded Iraq?

Next they'll be telling us the Hutaree was affiliated with Al Qaeda.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After reviewing the "evidence" supplied by the federal government, i.e. accusations, I'm more convinced than ever that this incident has been basically contrived around the shaky premise of "sedition". Apparently, the federal government has decided to elevate their provocation to another level with the probable hope of instigating an armed confrontation with militias. I'm beginning to believe that the second Civil War is in its initial stages. After Ruby Ridge and Waco, few people will be buying the federal government's lies. Apparently, the time that nobody wanted to see has arrived.
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 03-29-2010 at 12:07 PM.
    Truth Drives Me

THIS is exactly why the 9/11 hoax must be exposed....Until 9/11 truth is exposed, the Feds will just keep hoaxing us out of our liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Reeks

1. To smoke, steam, or fume.
    2. To be pervaded by something unpleasant: "This document ... reeks of self-pity and self-deception" (Christopher Hitchens).
    3. To give off or become permeated with a strong unpleasant odor:
    And yes it does.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

here' a link to a PDF of the indictment.
    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/se.../0329stone.pdf

msn so take it for what it's worth

They're not even bothering to come up with plausible freedom grabbing lies anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

See for yourself. "Seditious conspiracy" ... "attempts to ..." blah blah blah ... Count 2: Attempts to use ...? Reckless and dangerously foolish accusations on the part of the federal government.
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 03-29-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Truth Drives Me

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

wow...

Those are some hefty charges.

I Sure wish a Hutaree rep would come out with a statement.

MSM reports this story like the charges are facts..... FOX.. "You won't believe what they were planning!!!".... They leave out the word alleged.

I have a hard time believing they thought they could start a civil war and goverment takeover by killing a cop........ could they be that dumb? What am I missing here?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojo View Post
    I have a hard time believing they thought they could start a civil war and goverment takeover by killing a cop........ could they be that dumb? What am I missing here?
    Read the indictment, it outlines the alleged plot.

I Sure wish a Hutaree rep would come out with a statement.
    Looking for that too. They are sill in the woods and being hunted.

They are probably having puzzled by that too, as nothing on their site suggested anything like that, and they had recently been involved with assisting the authorities with search and rescue.

Someone is lying. Bets are it ain't Huntree.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It's a process that started decades ago.....
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheDirt View Post
    wow...

Those are some hefty charges.
    Truth Drives Me

So they thought he killings "would intimidate and demoralize law enforcement diminishing their ranks and rendering them ineffective" When has that ever worked?

Hefty and vague charges. I wonder if they'll be able to prove anything or if this is just to re-plant the seed that militia=bad, evil people?

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Hefty and vague charges. I wonder if they'll be able to prove anything or if this is just to re-plant the seed that militia=bad, evil people?
    Well they do have to counter the Search and Rescue and aid to the community thing.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Scanning the reaction today, it appears that the general public is buying the story that this raid was all about a plot to kill swaths of police officers. Doesn't add up to me.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Well they do have to counter the Search and Rescue and aid to the community thing.
    Hardly anybody knows about that, they just know that this militia is all about Jesus, wants to kill cops, hates Jews and possibly even Muslims.

Nope. These are evil people. No trial necessary. No proof necessary. They have already been convicted in the court of popular opinion.

Maybe everyone involved in trying to prevent the implementation of Obama's death-care plan will be arrested for "seditious conspiracy" as well. Don't gather together. Don't carry a weapon during any such gathering. Don't e-mail any plans for preventing its implementation across state lines through fax, telephone, or the internet (notice ALL controlled by the federal government). Any threat, real or imagined, will only get one charged with "seditious conspiracy".
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 03-29-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    Truth Drives Me

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast