Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: DHS & FBI Conduct Terror Raids at Multiple Michigan Locations

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Worst advice. Never "lawyer UP."
    Talking to the Police by Professor James Duane
    James Duane explains why innocent people should never talk to the police.
    47:14 - 1 year ago
    Professor James Duane’s now famous 5th Amendment lecture - popularly known as “Don’t talk to the police!” - has amassed a considerable internet following. The lecture, given as part of Regent Law School’s spring preview weekend.
    "Don't Talk to the Police" by Professor James Duane

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpsteve2003 View Post
    Talking to the Police by Professor James Duane
    James Duane explains why innocent people should never talk to the police.
    47:14 - 1 year ago
    Professor James Duane’s now famous 5th Amendment lecture - popularly known as “Don’t talk to the police!” - has amassed a considerable internet following. The lecture, given as part of Regent Law School’s spring preview weekend.

Thanks, but no thanks.
    Truth Drives Me

Quote Originally Posted by tpreitzel View Post
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    it's totally worth it.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    it's totally worth it.
    Inside joke that flopped.

James constantly stresses the need to just say, "thanks, but no thanks" to interrogation by the police. I couldn't agree more. Yeah, his advice is totally worth it as I know from personal experience.
    Truth Drives Me

Inside joke that flopped.

James constantly stresses the need to just say, "thanks, but no thanks" to interrogation by the police. I couldn't agree more. Yeah, his advice is totally worth it as I know from personal experience.
    Ahh, OK, I've seen the vid like 3 times, but never keyed in on the "thanks, but no thanks"
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Judge to decide bond in Hutaree militia case on Friday
    Paul Egan and Mike Wilkinson / The Detroit News

Detroit -- A federal judge said he will rule Friday on whether eight of nine defendants accused of belonging to a radical militia that wanted to kill police officers will be granted bail.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0jsQ8dzco

I didn't read the whole thread so pardon if a repeat.

I received a couple messages on a social networking site indicating that these Hutaree people are actually Israeli agents and their "militia" was a cover for Mossad ops in the US.

Has anybody else seen anything about this? I can post the messages if anyone wants to see.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread so pardon if a repeat.

I received a couple messages on a social networking site indicating that these Hutaree people are actually Israeli agents and their "militia" was a cover for Mossad ops in the US.

Has anybody else seen anything about this? I can post the messages if anyone wants to see.
    No,
    but if you look through the thread you will see where that bull$#@! comes from.

If you check. "Commanding General" real sons of liberty " Is a well known racist nuisance.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-01-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No,
    but if you look through the thread you will see where that bull$#@! comes from.

If you check. "Commanding General" real sons of liberty " Is a well known racist nuisance.
    "Sons of Liberty" was mentioned in the messages so you're on to something there. Will check it out.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Update

More arguments coming before ruling on Hutaree bond today

Paul Egan / The Detroit News

Detroit --A federal judge is expected to hear further arguments at 1 p.m. today on whether bond should be granted to alleged members of a radical militia group.It's unlikely any members of a Michigan-based group accused of sedition and plotting to kill police officers will be released today, even if U.S. Magistrate Judge Donald Scheer grants them bond, attorneys involved with the case say.

That's because the government is expected to appeal any orders granting bond in the case, and it's unlikely any appeal would be heard before early next week, attorneys said today.

Scheer is expected to issue a ruling on bond today after hearing arguments Wednesday and Thursday on whether bail should be granted for eight of the defendants. A ninth defendant is also in custody but awaiting transfer to Detroit from Indiana.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0jxeAMF2r

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    Jesus was not "king of the jews", you've very confused, some people accused him of being a rouge political rival (king of JUDEA) in order to have him killed. I'm not going to derail this thread but I would recommend Revelation 2:9, John 8:39, and Matthew 23:27, and also look up the words Judean and Judahite and compare them to the word jew.
    I know I shouldn't engage with this nonsense, but I can't resist.

Rev. 2:9 - Talks about people who say they are Jews but are not but are of the "synagogue of Satan". Are you claiming Jesus was of the synagogue of Satan? Regardless, that has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus was Jewish or "king of the Jews".

John 8:39 - Jesus says He chose 12, but one was a devil. Are you claiming Judas was the only Jewish (or fake Jewish) disciple? Regardless this has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus was Jewish or King of the Jews.

Matthew 23:27 - Jesus calls the teachers of the law and the Pharasees "hypocrites" and "empty tombs". Ummm....so what? That has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus was Jewish or King of the Jews.

Argument fail.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

No bail

Posted: 1:45 p.m. April 2, 2010

8 Hutaree militia members ordered locked up

BY DAVID ASHENFELTER
    FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

A federal magistrate judge today locked up eight members of a Lenawee County militia group pending trial on charges that they conspired to overthrow the U.S. government.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010040...d-without-bond

“It is difficult to underestimate the dangers inherent in the crimes charged in this case,” Magistrate Judge Donald Scheer said from his bench in the U.S. District courthouse in Detroit in ordering the seven men and one woman to remain in jail for what their lawyers said could be a two-year wait until trial.

The lawyers, who are likely to appeal Scheer’s decision, said the defendants pose no risk to the public and are not a flight risk to avoid trial.

But Scheer said they did pose a risk, adding he could find no combination of bond restrictions that would guarantee that they would appear for trial and pose a risk to the community.

David Stone Sr., 45; his wife, Tina Stone, 44; and his son, Joshua Stone, all of Clayton; Stone’s other son, David Stone Jr., 19 of Adrian; Joshua Clough, 28 of Blissfield; Michael Meeks, 40 of Manchester; Kristopher Sickles, 27 of Sandusky, Ohio; and Jacob Ward, 33 of Huron, Ohio. A ninth defendant, Thomas Piatek, 46, of Whiting, Ind., was arrested there and is awaiting transfer to Michigan for trial.

A grand jury indictment says the defendants, led by David Stone Sr., belonged to the Hutaree, a Christian militia, and planned to attack local, state and federal law enforcement officers. Prosecutors said they held training exercises and exploded bombs to prepare for battle.

The indictment said they planned to kill a police officer and attack members of the officer’s funeral procession.

The defendants pleaded not guilty and their lawyers disputed the charges during a two-day detention hearing Wednesday and Thursday. The lawyers told Scheer the defendants voiced unfavorable views of the government, but never acted on those beliefs and should be released on bond pending trial, which could be two years off.

Federal prosecutors said they are a threat and should be detained. Agents started arresting them in raids last weekend, saying they were planning an operation for April.

All nine are charged with seditious conspiracy, attempt to use weapons of mass destruction, possession of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence. David Stone Sr. and David Stone Jr. also are charged with teaching/demonstrating use of explosive materials.’

The most serious charge, attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction, carries a maximum penalty of life in prison. Seditious conspiracy and teaching/demonstrating the use of explosive materials carry a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison. The firearm possession charges carries a mandatory 5-year prison term.

Contact DAVID ASHENFELTER: or dashenfelter@freepress.com

Disappointing, but not unexpected.

It would be nice to find the Provocateur and convince him to come clean.

Everyone stands before the final judge.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Scheer needs to be booted from the bench, apparently just another corrupt judge.

A two year wait for a trial sitting in jail? Now, that's a speedy trial.

As I've said in other threads, whether you like it or not, America, the second Civil War is apparently in progress and you WILL have to select a side. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
    Truth Drives Me

Scheer needs to be booted from the bench, apparently just another corrupt judge.

A two year wait for a trial sitting in jail? Now, that's a speedy trial.

As I've said in other threads, whether you like it or not, America, the second Civil War is apparently in progress and you WILL have to select a side. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
    Not looking forward to CWII, but don't see how it can be avoided at this point.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    There are several threads following several stories with a similar theme.
    Expect some sort of False Flag event (this one didn't work out) and a violent government response.
    They are pushing, provoking and instigating. Something evil this way comes.
    Eyes and ears open.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I know I shouldn't engage with this nonsense, but I can't resist.

Rev. 2:9 - Talks about people who say they are Jews but are not but are of the "synagogue of Satan". Are you claiming Jesus was of the synagogue of Satan? Regardless, that has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus was Jewish or "king of the Jews".

John 8:39 - Jesus says He chose 12, but one was a devil. Are you claiming Judas was the only Jewish (or fake Jewish) disciple? Regardless this has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus was Jewish or King of the Jews.

Matthew 23:27 - Jesus calls the teachers of the law and the Pharasees "hypocrites" and "empty tombs". Ummm....so what? That has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus was Jewish or King of the Jews.

Argument fail.
    The Bible has been translated multiple times, you really need to look up the different meanings of words. Judean means someone living in the kingdom of Judea, like a Roman lived in Rome. Judahite/Israelite was a bloodline of people. Someone can convert to a religion, but they cannot convert to a bloodline. Jew means someone who believes in Judaism, which is a religion descended from the Pharisee sect, but it has also come to refer to people of Sephardic or Ashkenazi ethnic heritage. Jesus was not a Pharisee, He didn't follow the Talmud, and He was not Ashkenazi or Sephardic. And you're right, how could He be related to someone who He said their physical seed was of satan? He was ethnically Galilean, His early religion was Yahwehism, later in His life He started His own distinct teachings with His own followers, a movement that would later be called Christianity.

Jesus was a Judahite/Israelite, He knew His sheep and His sheep knew Him, so they followed Him, meaning that they were early Christians. The Esau / Edomite impostors persecuted Him, and opposed everything He stood for. The Judahite bloodline is only recorded until the birth of Jesus, then the covenant was fulfilled. A new covenant was made and anyone who accepts Jesus is Israel, your DNA does not provide you salvation. Salvation is of Christ, it has nothing to do with the jews.

Yes, Judas was the only Jewish disciple, and was most likely a Sicarii.

Jesus chastised the Jews people because they did not follow The Laws of Moses, but concerned themselves with the traditions of the elders, which was a precursor to the Babylonian Talmud.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Nobody who loves this republic is looking forward to CW2, but the federal government continues to push, push, push, push, push, and ... well push some more. The perimeters defined in the US Constitution have been trampled by the federal government.
    Truth Drives Me

The Bible has been translated multiple times, you really need to look up the different meanings of words. Judean means someone living in the kingdom of Judea, like a Roman lived in Rome. Judahite/Israelite was a bloodline of people. Someone can convert to a religion, but they cannot convert to a bloodline. Jew means someone who believes in Judaism, which is a religion descended from the Pharisee sect, but it has also come to refer to people of Sephardic or Ashkenazi ethnic heritage. Jesus was not a Pharisee, He didn't follow the Talmud, and He was not Ashkenazi or Sephardic. And you're right, how could He be related to someone who He said their physical seed was of satan? He was ethnically Galilean, His early religion was Yahwehism, later in His life He started His own distinct teachings with His own followers, a movement that would later be called Christianity.

Jesus was a Judahite/Israelite, He knew His sheep and His sheep knew Him, so they followed Him, meaning that they were early Christians. The Esau / Edomite impostors persecuted Him, and opposed everything He stood for. The Judahite bloodline is only recorded until the birth of Jesus, then the covenant was fulfilled. A new covenant was made and anyone who accepts Jesus is Israel, your DNA does not provide you salvation. Salvation is of Christ, it has nothing to do with the jews.

Jesus chastised the Jews people because they did not follow The Laws of Moses, but concerned themselves with the traditions of the elders, which was a precursor to the Babylonian Talmud.
    While I have no intention of further derailing the thread, and would welcome seeing this section split out to Religion where it belongs, I cannot pass by without comment.

Fortunately, I actually read the scripture in Hebrew and Greek, so I can personally attest to the fact that the only real loss present in the KJV and the NASB English is in terms of "color." That is, there is no real meaning lost, it's more the difference between seeing a movie in color or black and white. The Hebrew and Greek show up in full color, while the English shows up in black and white.

We know that Mark, John, Peter, Andrew, Jude, Simon, James the Younger and James the Elder (along with Paul) at a minimum were blood-Israelites, Matthew and Thomas were probably lapsed Jews. Batholomew and Philip we honestly don't know.

The background on Judas Iscariot is less clear, except that he was Judaen while the rest of the diciples were Gallileans. He also seems to have been a violent Judean nationalist who was disappointed because Yeshua did not go about conquering the world with weapons.

Fortunately, it is possible to look at these facts without bias or preconceptions, when one is not predisposed against specific collected groups.

Don't boast as if you are better than the branches.

I would suggest you read and understand Romans chapter 11.

I don't mean that you should just read it and understand the words, but that you should study what the words are actually saying.

And please take particular notice of this verse:

CJB Romans 11:18 then don't boast as if you were better than the branches! However, if you do boast, remember that you are not supporting the root, the root is supporting you.

Anyone here think "false flag" or decoy strawman? I wonder why in the heck planning an attack on police officers was an actual "plan" (Christian Militias of Detroit).

My plan for revolt would borrow more from Ghandi and Russell Means ala Lakota Republic. we just declare sovereignty and secede without resorting to violence.

"Patriots" are now insane, violent, and conspiratorial according to this fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center.

YouTube - Rage on the Right

still have seen zero evidence that these guys were going to carry out an attack. All the media reports mention bombs and killing cops at a funeral, but the only specifics that have come out in court so far are that the leader was mouthing off about "popping" that cop on the side of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Baptist View Post
    still have seen zero evidence that these guys were going to carry out an attack. All the media reports mention bombs and killing cops at a funeral, but the only specifics that have come out in court so far are that the leader was mouthing off about "popping" that cop on the side of the road.
    re-posted for relevance
    I might be a good idea to remember history.
    The Manufactured Menace from Michigan -- Take Two
    http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...igan-take.html

"That's it, baby -- strut! The camera loves you!" In a familiar bit of Homeland Security Theater, a law enforcement officer, his arms decorated with gangbanger-style tattoos, swaggers through a search of alleged Hutaree militia member Thomas Piatek's home in Hammond, Indiana.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I would suggest you read and understand Romans chapter 11.

I don't mean that you should just read it and understand the words, but that you should study what the words are actually saying.

And please take particular notice of this verse:
    Paul was a Pharisee and persecuted Christians before he became one, and many say the original subverter of the word of Jesus. He never personally met Jesus, so one has to wonder where he gets his ideas from, especially the ones that run contrary to what Jesus taught. But even then he is talking about Israelites, which as I've explained does not equal Jews. Search Paul vs Jesus for a detailed list of contradictory teachings.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." ~Aristotle

Paul was a Pharisee and persecuted Christians before he became one, and many say the original subverter of the word of Jesus. He never personally met Jesus, so one has to wonder where he gets his ideas from, especially the ones that run contrary to what Jesus taught. But even then he is talking about Israelites, which as I've explained does not equal Jews. Search Paul vs Jesus for a detailed list of contradictory teachings.

If they exist, I'm sure they are solved when you realize that much of what Jesus said was directed at the Jews. He did come to restore the kingdom. It wasn't until the Jews rejected him that he ditched them and went for the gentiles. Lucky for me the Jews did reject him, because even us dogs deserve crumbs from the table.

DHS & FBI cannot have it both ways. Like Obama cannot be brilliant and also unaware of Rod Blagojevich's cartoon-grade corruption.

They cannot for the life of them find Osama Bin Laden or Illegal Immigrants but somehow, Deus Machina, they ALWAYS manage to "infiltrate" plot-ridden, skill-saturated, arms-heavy . . . hold on a sec while I pop open another CAN . . . "Right Wing Extremists with White Supremacist Overtones." Gimme a break.

Perhaps it is having seen so many movies, but it seems rather likely that "Intelligence" and "Security" goons TROLL for Potential Loose Canons and then STICK with 'em. "Gotta live one, Ed" could mean a decade-and-a-half of Steady Work hangin' out with the Rubes, shootin' at things 'n buildin' stuff.

Whether they CULTIVATE them or whether their own plainclothes participation, with their own skillz and insights and weapons, "simply" ups the ante, I think they're Johnny-on-the-spot in the same way TRADERS are Johnny-on-the-spot, kinda sorta CAUSING the things in which they ostensibly "only" traffic.

HEADS UP CREEPY SURVEILLANCE TYPES: Be clear I am neither ADVOCATING Violence nor defending a particular organization. Of the organizations involved in these raids, I have no knowledge whatever.

HOWEVER, COMMA, ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS MEANS EXACTLY THAT.

For Believers, it does not mean going on hiatus when it gets tiresome or quitting when it gets dangerous. Onward is unambiguous.

When push comes to shove at the end of the day, you have lines in the sand or you don't. You're as good as your Word or you aren't.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617