Thread: Rand Paul fights for coal

Rand Paul fights for coal

Rand and his supporters challenge Trey's claims that the good doctor is anti-coal.

YouTube - Rand Paul Is Pro-Coal
    Last edited by RandFanNumber1; 03-18-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Better version of embedded video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    in the capture of the video, you see treyson getting snarky with the dude next to him.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

wow, awesome! wish i couldve been there.

is there video out there of trey too?

Wow, that was a pretty cool rally the coal industry had for Rand there.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

that bit at the end about AIG was great..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Ohhh, myyyy, goodness.

Female Rand Paul supporters, are, the, BEST.
    WOW.
    WHY am I not in Kentucky.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Did Grayson even have any supporters there?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Did Grayson even have any supporters there?
    There I fixed it for you, Matt. haha