Thread: The importance of supporting John Dennis

The importance of supporting John Dennis

Even if he doesn't win, I think this is a very important race. I want Pelosi to be very upset in this election, even if she wins. I think under 70% will make her start worrying. Heck... I heard even under 80% made her upset. Imagine if she only won with 60%? She needs to realize that she has done things in the last two years that the people don't agree with. Even more so than the years before.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

John Dennis Money Bomb

You may not be aware, but on March 25th we will celebrate the 70th birthday of our beloved and benevolent Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. Yes, I know it's hard to believe that a humble defender of the people like Pelosi could even get to half that age, given how supposedly immoral our healthcare system is, and how many people supposedly die young because of it, but I guess Speaker Pelosi just has extraordinary good luck. So in the spirit of celebration, we would love if you sent us $25, $50, $100, $250 or whatever you can on that day to let dear old Nancy know how much you wish her another many years living as a private citizen in what is, despite her influence, the freest nation in the world. As for what we'll get her with it, we were considering throwing her a birthday shower, but we decided against it on the off-chance that Rahm Emanuel might get the wrong idea, so we thought we'd just enclose a really nice birthday card to let her know exactly how you feel.

BirthdayBomb.com

We'll tell her how happy you are that her party, rather than following the overwhelming repudiation of Bush-era spending and big government, tacked on multiple extra trillions to our debt in order to bail out their corporate sponsors. We'll let her know how much you love being forced to subsidize scandalous subsidies which are offered to anyone who has the courage and convictions to stand against her in the battle over health care. We'll let her know what a pleasure it is to have her try to use national television as a platform to co-opt movements which only arose because she and her party misread their mandate as a desire to see Barack Obama treat the road to serfdom as a race track on which he needs to speed past the big government excesses of all previous Presidents. Your money will buy the greatest gift America could have: retirement for Nancy Pelosi. Please be sure to donate and join in the fun on March 25th. Watch as our ticker goes up, up and up as does the prospects of U.S. Congress without Nancy Pelosi.

Don't wait! Go to www.BirthDayBomb.com now and help us send Speaker Pelosi a birthday gift which she will never forget, and from which she will never recover.

Sincerely,
    The Birthday Bomb Squad

Arklatex

Yes we need to get this lady out at any cost and John Dennis is more than adequate for this purpose. I've donated to his campaign when Ron Paul come out in his support.

De-throne Pelosi.

It's not HER Senate seat.

It belongs to the PEOPLE.

If we can throw out Kennedy, Nancy is also vulnerable.
    Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    De-throne Pelosi.

It's not HER Senate seat.

It belongs to the PEOPLE.

If we can throw out Kennedy, Nancy is also vulnerable.
    realistically what are her approval ratings like?

"In an October poll, Pelosi registered a 34% approval rating in the state of California, with only a small majority of Democrats (51%) giving her high marks."

http://www.johndennis2010.com/blog/2...-voter-network

I saw a poll from January 2010 that said she was at 39% approval in CA

Quote Originally Posted by 07041826 View Post
    "In an October poll, Pelosi registered a 34% approval rating in the state of California, with only a small majority of Democrats (51%) giving her high marks."

http://www.johndennis2010.com/blog/2...-voter-network

I saw a poll from January 2010 that said she was at 39% approval in CA
    The problem with those statistics is that they aren't representative of the 8th District which includes San Francisco. Remember, the majority of voters in California supported Proposition 8, which banned gay marriage, but the vast majority of people in the 8th District opposed the ban on gay marriage. Although her approval rating in the entire state of California is 39%, it is likely much higher in her district.

I seriously hope that John Dennis reaches Democrats who oppose the occupation of Iraq and the drug war.

Quote Originally Posted by t0rnado View Post
    The problem with those statistics is that they aren't representative of the 8th District which includes San Francisco. Remember, the majority of voters in California supported Proposition 8, which banned gay marriage, but the vast majority of people in the 8th District opposed the ban on gay marriage. Although her approval rating in the entire state of California is 39%, it is likely much higher in her district.

I seriously hope that John Dennis reaches Democrats who oppose the occupation of Iraq and the drug war.
    True. According to
    http://wapedia.mobi/en/California%27...l_district?t=5.
    Pelosi got 71% of the vote in '08 while the anti-war candidate, Cindy Sheehan, got 16.8%. Tough fight for Dennis.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a good year to be a Republican and Pelosi was riding the Obama wave so all bets are off