Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Call to Stop Obama's Government Takeover of Health Care - HIGH PRIORITY!

Last Call to Stop Obama's Government Takeover of Health Care - HIGH PRIORITY!

Action:

Personally visit and phone them!

Email them!

Last Call to Stop Obama's Government Takeover of Health Care

Larry Greenley | John Birch Society
    Tuesday, 16 March 2010

This is it! The House of Representatives is expected to vote on the Senate-passed health care bill later this week.

Don't be confused by all the details about an accompanying budget reconciliation bill that would tweak the Senate bill. The bottom line is that if the House fails to pass the Senate's bill, then Obama's health care plan would likely die for this year.

Make no mistake about it. Obama's health care plan would "fundamentally transform" America through a government takeover of one-sixth of the U.S. economy.

Take a look at the eight-second video below of Obama's promise five days before the 2008 presidential election that "We are five days from fundamentally transforming the United States of America." He meant it. We're seeing it happen right before our eyes.

YouTube - Obama's Promise to Transform the USA

The vote in the House is expected to be close. Every Republican is expected to vote No. So we need to let the House Democrats know that "We the people" are the ultimate "deciders," and that we say NO! to Obama's government takeover of health care.

Click here for a helpful website, which is frequently updated, that is tracking how the Democrats in the House are expected to vote. Look up your own rep.

Next, take action! Contact your Democratic representative and vigorously tell him or her to vote NO! on the Senate's health care bill.

Personally visit and phone them!

Email them!

Contact your friends, family, and other associates and convince them to do likewise. Send them links to this article.

Act now. This is the last call for stopping Obama's government takeover of health care!

SOURCE:
    http://www.jbs.org/health-care-freed...of-health-care
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Soldiers, prepare for battle.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I am still not sure if Congressfax still works or not better than nothing

http://www.congressfax.com/sendfax.html#ID

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    I am still not sure if Congressfax still works or not better than nothing

http://www.congressfax.com/sendfax.html#ID
    No way. CALL THEM!

As the House of Representatives rushes to pass the version of a health care bill passed in December by the Senate, particular emphasis is being paid by Americans to key provisions in the measure. by Joe Wolverton II

Healthcare Bill Rife with Provisions Funding Abortion

Joe Wolverton, II | The New American
    18 March 2010
    ----

Obamacare is not nearly as good as McCaincare. We should have elected McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Obamacare is not nearly as good as McCaincare. We should have elected McCain.
    Yeah! McCain is AWESOME!!!!

http://assets.theatlantic.com/static...s/ARM10090.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry
    Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
    Democracy or Republic, Which is it?

My first contribution to the campaign

The Best Ron Paul Poster EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    . . . This is it! The House of Representatives is expected to vote on the Senate-passed health care bill later this week.
    Yeah, now like about 48 hours if they actually vote on Saturday.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I think it's a done deal. There are extremely powerful forces behind this that the most average Americans are not aware of. The republicans will feign outrage, but at least this will go a long way in waking a portion of the apathetic public.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think it's a done deal. There are extremely powerful forces behind this that the most average Americans are not aware of. The republicans will feign outrage, but at least this will go a long way in waking a portion of the apathetic public.
    I sure hope you're wrong.
    Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erazmus View Post
    Why would Hoyer schedule a vote for the weekend without the necessary votes? If anyone thinks that 7 or 8 democrats are going to stand in the way of the globalist bulldozer, you're too optimistic.

SO do I, but look at the stock market. When Hillary-care was on the table, the health-related stocks sank and took the market with it.

Last time we got close to Obamacare the market rallied, and when it fell apart the market retreated. Look at the market now.

There are alot - or enough - Dems that will be voting no - they need 38 total - it could be like 50 (?)

All pro-life Dems are firm nays.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    Ok here the list of Democrats that NEED to be called, email fax

http://servethepeople.gop.com/default.aspx
    An email postcard with "Don't Tread On Me" as a friendly reminder ?

I think they'll pass something...anything, they don't care what at this point. If this thing fails, Obama's presidency is effectively done. He, Pelosi, and Reid will never let that happen. It won't matter what rules they have to break, who they have to bribe or threaten.

This is why Campaign for Liberty's nullification and interposition message couldn't be more timely. I really think that's how this is going to be stopped, not through calling Congressmen that couldn't be less interested in what you have to say.

I haven't been keeping up with the whole Kucinich change. Last I heard he met with Obama and then changed his mind. Has anyone figured out why? All I know is while I was once dubious about Kucinish, now I rate him as a grade-A douche bag.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Erazmus - see above. Kucinich said that one of the main reasons he changed his vote was to keep the Obama presidency from failing.

Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    Erazmus - see above. Kucinich said that one of the main reasons he changed his vote was to keep the Obama presidency from failing.
    Thanks. I missed that.

*sigh*

Of all the reasons to compromise your integrity, that one has to be the worst. Do we have reason to believe that's the real reason, or is he really that stupid?

Yes, we have reason to believe that's why, because he said as much. This is a clip from an ABC News blog:

"But for Democrats the time for fighting their party is over. And even Kucinich will support his President, with whom he has met four times, and vote for the reform bill.

"We have to be very careful that the potential of President Obama's presidency not be destroyed by this debate," said Kucinich. "I feel that even though I have many differences with him on policy, there's something much bigger at stake here for America and that's what I'd like people to think about."

Kucinich's announcement will come as a blow to liberal activists who are still lobbying for a public option."

Read the whole thing here: http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/201...h-from-no.html

Wow, thanks aclove. Man, Kucinich really screwed himself on this one.

Thanks. I missed that.

*sigh*

Of all the reasons to compromise your integrity, that one has to be the worst. Do we have reason to believe that's the real reason, or is he really that stupid?
    http://kucinich.us/
    Health Care is a Civil Right
    His only opposition was to who was making profits from the theft.
    He is in NO WAY opposed to theft.

I also suspect that much of the feigned opposition by others is also for show.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It seems even Kucinich is nothing more than devoted to Team Blue. Such a shame.

Actually, I think he screwed all of us. I'm sure he was offered something pretty tasty to flip his vote.

Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    Actually, I think he screwed all of us. I'm sure he was offered something pretty tasty to flip his vote.
    Agreed, I just meant this decision may end his incumbency. Hopefully, that is.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Senate's Dr. No vows to obstruct the vote-sellers on the democrat side:

YouTube - Coburn: Senate Republicans Will Watch for Sweetheart Deals in Health Care

Republicans are more aligned with the NWO than the Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Yes, as Republicans we are OUTRAGED!!!

Come November, if the American people will just give us the power back, we will design a health care system for the WORLD!

YouTube - Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    SO do I, but look at the stock market. When Hillary-care was on the table, the health-related stocks sank and took the market with it.

Last time we got close to Obamacare the market rallied, and when it fell apart the market retreated. Look at the market now.
    It's a damn shame that they can briefly manipulate the market to give the impression that this is something good for the country.
    "Molon Labe"

100,000 Calls Per Hour To Congress...

Phones Calls Continue to Batter Congress
    http://www.rollcall.com/news/44382-1...egate_friendly

Call your Congressman! - http://www.votervoice.net/Core.aspx?...creen=Address&
    Last edited by FrankRep; 03-19-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    ----

A district receptionist for my representative stated that her telephone has been ringing constantly all week. The telephone number to the Capitol Hill switchboard is constantly busy so you'll have to contact your local district and have them pass your message.

Thankfully, my representatives understand that Washington D.C. is out of control. Where do we go from here? Nullification with teeth? Secession?
    Truth Drives Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast