Thread: [VID] Gurley Martin vs Rand Paul

[VID] Gurley Martin vs Rand Paul

"You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was so much better than I expected. I'm sure Cecil would be proud.

Gurley L. Martin's here! Wow. I'm so glad someone got that on video so I could relive that strange and awkward moment.

Wow ... I'm a little stunned.
    "The other leading candidate running for senator".

How old is Mr. Martin anyway?

Crazy Gurley in the Senate would be fun.

He's got to be way older than that if he's a WWII vet.

According to my math he's 86 and will be 87 this year....
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

Exclamation keep in mind promotions in ww2 were often fast & furious

dude... look closer for 11/27/1923 is easily twenty years before D-Day!

someone who is born in 1930 who really lies about their age at 14 could

have seen action and then some in the summer of 1945 and thusly could be

a combat veteran. Gurley L. Martin once had guys call him "sarg" due to his rank!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my grandpappy was born when TR was our potus, in WW1 he signed himself up!
    at the time he said he was 16 even though he was 14 an' he looked like as if he was
    only 12 years of age. when a nation is at war, they ain't at all fussy when guys sign up!

Your 68 is wrong. This copy of the certificate was issued 68 years ago, however, that's when Gurley was 18. Look on the certificate, he was born in 1923, making him 86.
    We need immigrants in this country. What we don't need is politicians. Get rid of them! - Peter Schiff

Gurley Martin seems to be under the impression that Rand Paul is an incumbent.

One Good thing about Gurley. he makes Rand look extremely main stream.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Gurley looks ready for a night at the Roxbury to be honest.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Glad they got me on camera laughing at him .
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

LOL. Gurley's one feisty senior citizen isn't he? I hope Rand has some kind words to say about Gurley in his acceptance speech.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by No1ButPaul08 View Post
    Your 68 is wrong. This copy of the certificate was issued 68 years ago, however, that's when Gurley was 18. Look on the certificate, he was born in 1923, making him 86.
    My bad, I was in the middle of class and it didn't even occur to me to actually check.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.